Lily Pebbles #44 This came up on my feed so I just copied it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread but I can’t find a thread title suggestion? If anyone has one, fire away :))
In this thread we had the glorious day of Lily announcing that she had „invented the business“ (or was it „created“?) so it would be awesome to incorporate that somehow lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lily did have C sections but she had a long pushing stage with Grey before they opted for the section I believe, and as someone else said, pregnancy also affects your pelvic floor. Do your kegels, ladies!

Reactions: 4
Lily did have C sections but she had a long pushing stage with Grey before they opted for the section I believe, and as someone else said, pregnancy also affects your pelvic floor. Do your kegels, ladies!
I seem to remember Lily talking about pelvic floor exercises after having Grey, but I could be wrong here. Instead of making these silly videos, she could actual talk about the subject and what you can do. But nope, she'd rather joke about it. So helpful, Lily.

Reactions: 8
or rather visit an expert, my friend was told most women need to learn how to actually relax their pelvic floor and starting kegels randomly would do more harm than good
Fair enough, I was just going off the advice from the NHS which is to download the squeezy app and practice kegel exercises, but I’m sure you’re right, the NHS advice is probably inadequate for a lot of people.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough, I was just going off the advice from the NHS which is to download the squeezy app and practice kegel exercises, but I’m sure you’re right, the NHS advice is probably inadequate for a lot of people.
no worries! i think it just proves how even those who are supposed to be informed aren't informed lol, not to mention how society views "tightness" in that regard and so many influencers do those "match the squeeze to the rhythm of this song" to get views

as a side note, my friend was also told that coregasm (when some women get an orgasm while working out) is seen a good thing but actually means that you are not using your muscles correctly so your pelvic floor carries the weight instead 💀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.