Lily Pebbles #44 This came up on my feed so I just copied it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean arket is part of the H&M group so honestly the trousers probably are the same as what you’d get there…
I know but for the price I'd expect a bit better. Is COS not part of the group too? I'm more keen on their quality.

Reactions: 7
God she loves to embarrass rich doesn’t she? She’s just shared with the internet that he sweats so much he ruins his white T-shirts…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God she loves to embarrass rich doesn’t she? She’s just shared with the internet that he sweats so much he ruins his white T-shirts…
I just kept thinking, "he'll wear the shirt once or twice Lily. Just get him a bleeping hat with the drawing on." Also, she should take HER to Uniqlo and have HER do the drawing in the iPad. Nice mommy and me day. This is "taking a photo of your kid's art, printing it out and framing it" all over again!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
where she mentioned she gets a monthly allowance from Arket.
Normally just lurk on this thread but laughed at how pathetic this is - imagine being a grown woman getting an allowance from a brand. These people are stuck in a perpetual rich girl adolescence.

Which is ironic as Lily is giving auntie who works in marketing and is taking her UAL undergrad nieces out vintage shopping, and I don’t mean that as a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_5882.jpeg

what is stopping her from having 10 of these white t shirts made if Rich goes through them so quickly?
She cant afford it?

also this whole talking aloud on the street is so dumb for her.She just said it is a secret then couldnt contain herself and spill everything out.

Reactions: 13
jesus bleeping christ, just buy some hydrogen peroxide, mix it with soda and use it on the stains or buy more t-shirts... it is that easy

also if my partner, who would flush tampons down the toilet for years, thought shaming me online for my body functions i cannot control was funny, i think i would eat my own arms

Reactions: 23
ETA: She also mentioned that Rich was available to take Rudy to a doctor's appointment that day. Yeah, of course Rich is available. He's at home all day every day. For some reason she really doesn't want her viewers to know that Rich isn't working right now. Strange from Lily, since she used to be such an oversharer!
Taking a leaf from Anna's book? (Not literally though)

Reactions: 4
IMG_5887.jpeg

Such an OG
---
IMG_5890.jpeg

she looks decent here. Maybe she shd pay @Kim very well to shoot for her…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes so predictable, wearing a waistcoat which is currently trending on tiktok with a blazer on top

And yuck we dont need to know you and Rich lack hygiene, we already know

And at least shes honest about how she looks
she needs to have a lighter hand with the blush...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.