Lily Pebbles #44 This came up on my feed so I just copied it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very late to the party, but I was so shocked by how old she looks in that selfie. And the desperate fishing for reassurance and compliments, Christ! Lily, you look awful close up. If that's how a 35 yo looks without a stressful job to go to 5 days a week, but with a husband who looks after both kids day and night and lets her live peacefully in the loft.. And all the free skincare she gets sent.. The rest of us have no chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very late to the party, but I was so shocked by how old she looks in that selfie. And the desperate fishing for reassurance and compliments, Christ! Lily, you look awful close up. If that's how a 35 yo looks without a stressful job to go to 5 days a week, but with a husband who looks after both kids day and night and lets her live peacefully in the loft.. And all the free skincare she gets sent.. The rest of us have no chance!
++++ great genes from grandma and mom!

Reactions: 9
Her appearance is the result of deep seated unhappiness, jealousy and greed combined with a general lack of fresh vegetables and physical movement. No amount of money, privilege or freebies can make up for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am not a mum, nor do I have hay fever, so I have no idea why she suddenly crossed and uncrossed her legs when walking?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not a mum, nor do I have hay fever, so I have no idea why she suddenly crossed and uncrossed her legs when walking?
To be honest I am a mum of two and still didn’t get what she was on about at first 😆 (but tbf I didn’t have my sound on either). I don’t really have this problem, maybe because I had C-sections 🤔

Reactions: 2
At what point did she get out the phone to capture this, was she just filming herself walking and waiting for the next sneeze? This constant need for 'content' just depresses me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aaaaah not her wearing the trending adidas sambas, she really is sheep and follows everyone else
---
At what point did she get out the phone to capture this, was she just filming herself walking and waiting for the next sneeze? This constant need for 'content' just depresses me so much
Yep!! In the insta story shes walking then crosses her legs to sneeze but the camera is only on her legs lol cringe

Reactions: 6
Aaaaah not her wearing the trending adidas sambas, she really is sheep and follows everyone else
---

Yep!! In the insta story shes walking then crosses her legs to sneeze but the camera is only on her legs lol cringe
But there's no sound, and her shadow does not 'sneeze' either. She's just walking, then crossing her legs, then walking again. So odd.

Reactions: 8
To be honest I am a mum of two and still didn’t get what she was on about at first 😆 (but tbf I didn’t have my sound on either). I don’t really have this problem, maybe because I had C-sections 🤔
She had C-sections too I believe, I have had two vaginal births and don't have this problem, it's a matter of looking after your pelvic floor and seeing a women's health physio if you're struggling!
She can clearly afford to do this privately but isn't prioritising it, doesn't want to pay to stop herself peeing herself but will book in for emergency physio for pottery induced neck pain 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She did have a c section both times. I can not believe she shares tit like this with thousands of followers. But then again, after Rich plucking her chin hairs out on camera what can you expect.. Don't say she doesn't treat us!

Reactions: 14
She did have a c section both times. I can not believe she shares tit like this with thousands of followers. But then again, after Rich plucking her chin hairs out on camera what can you expect.. Don't say she doesn't treat us!
"Relatable" mum content I guess, my IG algorithm has worked out I had a baby and I get loads of it so maybe she's branching out 😅

I had a c section and assumed i wouldn't have to worry about pelvic floor issues but the midwives kept advising the exercises because the pressure throughout pregnancy can also have an effect!

Reactions: 7
She did not even sneeze. Just so odd.

Reactions: 4
another instance of lily turning something that could serve as a reminder to other women to look after their pelvic floor into "omg only I SUFFER and i'm so quirky about it" tit instead

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.