Lily Pebbles #44 This came up on my feed so I just copied it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TravellingPants for the thread title!

Recap:
Lily went to South Africa on holiday. She barely mentioned this at all and I definitely don't know what she packed.
She got cystitis the day after Valentine's Day but shared that this was most certainly not from having sex with #PoorRich
Did you know that she has read Daisy Jones & The Six?
Lily and her kids have been granted German citizenship. Is Lily about to swap London for Leipzig? Let's hope everybody decides to speak English if Lily ever visits, hey? Otherwise we may have a repeat of the 'Uber Incident.'
She is still decorating Grey's bedroom. I think the big reveal will be any day now. Can't wait!
Still no word on the falling out with Anna - although Lily has revealed she still feels a bit 'wobbly' as work has been 'weird' this year. Does this have something to do with the big falling out?

Anything else to add to the recap? Add it in comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks to @TravellingPants for the thread title!

Recap:
Lily went to South Africa on holiday. She barely mentioned this at all and I definitely don't know what she packed.
She got cystitis the day after Valentine's Day but shared that this was most certainly not from having sex with #PoorRich
Did you know that she has read Daisy Jones & The Six?
Lily and her kids have been granted German citizenship. Is Lily about to swap London for Leipzig? Let's hope everybody decides to speak English if Lily ever visits, hey? Otherwise we may have a repeat of the 'Uber Incident.'
She is still decorating Grey's bedroom. I think the big reveal will be any day now. Can't wait!
Still no word on the falling out with Anna - although Lily has revealed she still feels a bit 'wobbly' as work has been 'weird' this year. Does this have something to do with the big falling out?

Anything else to add to the recap? Add it in comments!
Great recap, you’ve covered all of the recent twattish behaviour.

Also, she’s still obsessed with those under boob Uniqlo bags and still looks a tit wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Monday you guys! In case you didn’t know, Lily invented influencing ❤ and if you want to find out more about this AMAZING, TALENTED, OG, AUTHENTIC AND NOT MONEY FOCUSED AT ALL QUEEN then see her latest tik tok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg
Omg
Omg
That tic tok is AMAZING!!!!! I’m one of the original few girls who created everything 😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious, I can’t stop laughing!! And it gets better ‘I’m Jewish I AM I AM!!!!’ Errrm you are all of a sudden for some content you mean 😂😂😂 and lastly, a MASSIVE house renovation! Errm you had a 3 bed terrace which you decorated and added a small extension - you and the rest of the world lily!!! Omg it’s brilliant, talk about CRINGE!! I don’t know if I want to re watch for Lols or can’t bare it as it’s so embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She did not just say with a straight face that she "created this industry"!! 🤣🤣
"No one knew what blog was, no one understood YouTube". Oh, Poobles.

She is also very Jewish as a mother and in what she eats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That tiktok was too much cringe for a Monday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What does being able to call someone by their first name have to do with you doing well academically?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Planting the seeds that they’ll be moving soon.. not in a good catchment area and grey will be going to school in the next couple of years so she’ll have to move before that…

• Wow
Reactions: 26
omg the part where she went on and on about her heritage. she never started out doing that. I guess times have changed and she feels like she can talk more openly about it now?
I think this is why the German citizenship post from a few days ago pissed off a few of us, she’s gone from avoiding all mention of her heritage (ever since she invented influencing), to mentioning it a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s hilarious she harps on about her degree half her lifetime later - it has literally gained her NOTHING in life and is the shittest irrelevant degree that anyone could get 😂 it’s literally just a degree people get for the sake of it (I have one too, just a ‘what you do’ after college type degree!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Planting the seeds that they’ll be moving soon.. not in a good catchment area and grey will be going to school in the next couple of years so she’ll have to move before that…
I mean if she's talking about primary school then she will have already applied and will find out next week as Grey will be starting in September. But guess they might be thinking of moving for before secondary school or before her favourite child starts primary school 😉

Reactions: 19
The only interesting facts she could come up with were-
She’s from London
She has a degree (from the famously prestigious Birmingham city uni 👀)
She is Jewish in how she parents (🤷🏼‍♀️)
She renovated her house
She created the industry (biggest laugh I’ve had in a while)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.