Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polaroids stuck to the wall. Like a teenager’s bedroom. But in the downstairs loo. Grim.
Yes, it’s one thing hanging them on some string with some cute pegs maybe, but not stuck to the WALL (and of the bog no less) - pictures of her beautiful baby daughter stuck on “display” where hardly anybody is going to see them, even if it is a frequently used room it’s so bloody dingy and it’s not as if anybody is going to loiter there looking at them for very long are they? She’s so strange.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's been reading here and thought that photos in a bathroom was an original idea? Lily, if something hasn't been done before or isn't common it's usually for a very good reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Brace yourself for how much pain she was in and STILL had to look after a baby? I hate to break it to you lily but it’s just like everyone else who’s given birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Starting a little early and maybe not the best on the new thread name...

Lily Pebbles #5: Insta-living is such a slog, family photos confined to the bog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow let’s also take a step back to think who are the users of the downstairs loo apart from these two grimmers. It will be visitors, now imagine, dude pee standing staring at all their beautiful faces...yuck the thought makes me wanna puke

Brace yourself for how much pain she was in and STILL had to look after a baby? I hate to break it to you lily but it’s just like everyone else who’s given birth.
I think she had a long labour started with natural birth followed by C. But of course she has to turn everything into herself, typical narcissist.

Starting a little early and maybe not the best on the new thread name...

Lily Pebbles #5: Insta-living is such a slog, family photos confined to the bog
Wow This thread started on the 6/4, this page move faster than her careers

• Sick
Why is she so dumb???? It’s not a “design flaw” she is too lazy to remove the pot and hasn’t put a dish underneath it 🤦🏼‍♀️
61B3F492-DA51-4514-9F99-BAED88694947.jpeg

• Haha
She was hoping naming her baby Grey would mean the poor child was only into grey and beige. She’s constantly moaned about colourful toys. Why is she so bothered by them, like surely she before having a kid.

She was hoping naming her baby Grey would mean the poor child was only into grey and beige. She’s constantly moaned about colourful toys. Why is she so bothered by them, like surely she before having a kid.
its all about the aesthetics these days. I unfortunately know someone like lily who has only has black and white stuff for her baby as it ‘blends into the house’ -who cares about your childs development ey 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
its all about the aesthetics these days. I unfortunately know someone like lily who has only has black and white stuff for her baby as it ‘blends into the house’ -who cares about your childs development ey 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thats just sad. We did not have many toys growing up, but thats mostly because of having to flee a war and being poor immigrants. I still have a huge centipede in a bright yellow, purple color.

Dont really understand why shed whining about the colored toys all the time, Grey still sleeps a lot so the toys can be stored away when they are not used (maybe she does not realize this?). Dedicate a space in the house, put the items that are in that location in storage, and (beg) get a storage unit for the toys, problem solved.

Or just go to therapy, as with a lot of mothers, Lily could be affected by postpartum depression. I don't have children so I cant say much about it, but if the birth has affected her very negatively it could have developed into something serious and would explain why she sometimes sees her child as more of a burden than a gift (not sure how to put it in words). It seems like more and more influencers are going to therapy for various reasons, I hope Lily will try it out, she genuinely looks unhappy in a lot of photos.

Reactions: 6
I'm convinced all this my kid's toys are ugly thing is yet another subtle beg for prettier toys from expensive kid brands that Lily would never pay for with her own money.

Reactions: 12
if she thinks toys irk her, wait until she goes to school when all her books and stationery are all over.

Reactions: 3
It's going to be interesting when she starts school or nursery. Having to deal with parents and teachers. It can be very stressful. Especially in London. I can't see them moving to the country. It would be too boring for sourpuss.

Reactions: 4
So a lot of influencers attended a Zoom PR with Charlotte Tilbury going over the new products. Seems like this cheapskate didnt attend. What a waste of products

Reactions: 7
She clearly doesn’t realise the joy that every moment your child spends playing with some horrifically coloured plastic toy is a moment they aren’t trying to hunt the one thing in the room that they can’t play with, that you didn’t realise was even in the room, yet your child hunts it out like a bloodhound.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.