Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is the most obnoxious, miserable cow. She really strikes me as very jealous and insecure and as a result is downright nasty to her husband and other people on occasions because of it. She clearly has a chip on her shoulder about something and reeks of entitlement.

She lives a truly blessed life (constant stream of freebies, home in London, big garden, family close by etc) but does nothing but complain and bemoan all the "problems" in her life that other people would truly wish to have because they are so bloody trivial.

And despite all the free beauty, body and hair products she receives she never fails to look dirty and in need of a good scrub. Her nasty, greasy, fried to duck thatched hair makes me feel sick.

If she put the same amount of effort she does moaning about her lot in life into self-improvement she'd be a lot happier (and so would her husband, possibly with eyes that don't look like they belong on a basset-hound.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s like the phrase “all the gear no idea” was invented for Lily.

She has so much at her disposal yet manages to achieve so little - no growth, no real happiness, no perseverance or sense of satisfaction.

Reactions: 13
Polaroids stuck to the wall. Like a teenager’s bedroom. But in the downstairs loo. Grim.
I just love how she has one Polaroid photo to show off her idea. Sums up her life, house and personality, devoid of any other family or friend pictures, just one crappy Polaroid of her daughter. Made me chuckle.

Reactions: 9
Normally she makes rage come out of my eyeballs but her responses on that smush face post are actually pretty thoughtful and kind. I think she’s best when she’s actually engaging with people and stories are the absolute worst medium for her. She speaks compassionately to those who can’t have children etc and I’m feeling much less hatey. Will probs start up again tomorrow but for today, good work Lily.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly trying to drum up engagement for something though. She mentioned a project with Anna that is going ahead when others haven’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does anyone else wonder if her hair would look less dead if she embraced her natural curls. I know there is years of heat damage but I know of people that have got it back to a healthy condition and finding styling tips that work for them. I can’t help but think she has so many resources and she could make her hair look amazing.

Reactions: 9
Normally she makes rage come out of my eyeballs but her responses on that smush face post are actually pretty thoughtful and kind. I think she’s best when she’s actually engaging with people and stories are the absolute worst medium for her. She speaks compassionately to those who can’t have children etc and I’m feeling much less hatey. Will probs start up again tomorrow but for today, good work Lily.
As nasty as it sounds, I don't think she comes up with this idea herself, I think is by Gleam or someone threw this idea to her. She gave us the best of the best since lock down and that piece of work, is not her idea kin my opinion. Probably something to improve her perceptions?

She updated her blog post, fair enough she mentioned about her struggle like body image. She mentioned that sleep deprive isn't really a thing, hun, that is because Rich works part time and you work part time, and your family are nearby. I hope she realised how lucky she is. Also, not having to worry about money is a very privilege position to be in.

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:
#5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg look at Phillipa Bloom’s instastory then look at Lily’s few minutes later! I swear lily is obsessed with her

She really does want to be Phillipa 😂

She will never be her or on her level. Firstly it phillipa is actually a happy mum and never moans about her children or their tat and seems to enjoy her life with her family and also she is lovely and replies to people ( or always has done to me)

Reactions: 7
It amuses me that she’s second from the bottom of Gleam’s talent list... along with Jim Chapman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Edwina Currie made me cry hahahahaha

It's going to be interesting when she starts school or nursery. Having to deal with parents and teachers. It can be very stressful. Especially in London. I can't see them moving to the country. It would be too boring for sourpuss.
She will 100% be one of those annoying as duck parents. Arguing with teachers thinking she knows best bla bla bla

Reactions: 6
So room thermometers give her anxiety, but without one she doesn’t know what to dress Grey in for bed?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

EC4A4CAF-902F-4F4D-8E69-D8174AEC3AB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
So room thermometers give her anxiety, but without one she doesn’t know what to dress Grey in for bed?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 134778
I actually watched her nursery tour a couple of days ago, they have a google nest in her room so they do have a thermometer in there. I really doubt they’ve taken that out because she doesn’t believe in thermometers anymore

Reactions: 2
I actually watched her nursery tour a couple of days ago, they have a google nest in her room so they do have a thermometer in there. I really doubt they’ve taken that out because she doesn’t believe in thermometers anymore
Her baby monitor will also likely have one. If Grey uses sleeping bags a lot of them come with a little chart that shows you exactly how many layers to use, or you know.. google exists 😑
I can’t decide if she’s a total idiot or if it’s all just for ‘content’

Reactions: 6
Let’s get our violins out. How does she cope doing anything?! Looking after Grey is such a big deal, no other activities are possible whilst doing it? Lmao.

• Haha
Rich is pussy whipped. He looks after Grey (stupid poncy name for a little girl), most of the time. While the internet sensation Princess Lily takes another shot of her dull as duck colour schemes or bland outfits. Not saying it's bad for him to spend time with his child, but any mother of a one year old usually can't get enough of them. Mind you she gave up breast feeding pretty quickly. It was too much of a sacrifice. You Tube comes first.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.