Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her baby monitor will also likely have one. If Grey uses sleeping bags a lot of them come with a little chart that shows you exactly how many layers to use, or you know.. google exists 😑
I can’t decide if she’s a total idiot or if it’s all just for ‘content’
It’s definitely that she’s a total idiot...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Realistically what is Lily going to do when her influencer bubble bursts?
I wonder about a lot of influencers sell by date but especially LP. Her content is boring, she is constantly moaning and never seems happy in the job itself. It might be time to start looking to the future, you can’t rely on Charlotte Tilbury PR packages forever.

Reactions: 10
So annoying when your nanny is looking after your child instead of being your assistant and helping you take a pointless photo of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the other thread, someone mentioned that she moans about Grey's hair being curly and frizzy lol on Insta Live.

I didn't watch her live but isn't it Biology/ common sense 101- if both parents have curly hair, then chances is that the baby might curly hair too. Didn't she know it before using Rich as sperm dorna

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the other thread, someone mentioned that she moans about Grey's hair being curly and frizzy lol on Insta Live.

I didn't watch her live but isn't it Biology/ common sense 101- if both parents have curly hair, then chances is that the baby might curly hair too. Didn't she know it before using Rich as sperm dorna
She’s so emotionally detached to that kid. Imagine complaining about their hair. It’s not a toy for you to promote on Instagram Lily, it’s your CHILD 😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
Let’s get our violins out. How does she cope doing anything?! Looking after Grey is such a big deal, no other activities are possible whilst doing it? Lmao.
Can you imagine what she would do if like lots of people with kids at the moment she had to do an actual job (not organise your books or try out some new lipsticks) and look after them at the same time?

Reactions: 7
She’s so emotionally detached to that kid. Imagine complaining about their hair. It’s not a toy for you to promote on Instagram Lily, it’s your CHILD 😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯
This.

As someone with naturally wavy/ curly hair whose mum insisted on brushing it straight as it was so "frizzy" and therefore wrecked the curls this makes me so sad.

I was really ashamed of my hair and straightened it constantly and am now learning to look after and love my natural waves, partly for me, and partly so my daughter has a good role model so she can hopefully love her textured hair too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had look on social blade. Lily is loosing a monthly average of 800 followers, in comparison Anna is gaining just over 4K!

I mean this is awful on Lily’s part. In a pandemic where people are confined to their house and looking for more content online, seeking out new people to follow and she’s losing followers?!

We know that generally the trend is that there has been more engagement on insta because screen time has gone up during the pandemic. I would love to know what Gleam make of it. I bet they have no idea what to do with her channels anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Rich is pussy whipped. He looks after Grey (stupid poncy name for a little girl), most of the time. While the internet sensation Princess Lily takes another shot of her dull as duck colour schemes or bland outfits. Not saying it's bad for him to spend time with his child, but any mother of a one year old usually can't get enough of them. Mind you she gave up breast feeding pretty quickly. It was too much of a sacrifice. You Tube comes first.
I don't know how he stands her. He must have had a brain once but being with Lily has turned it to mush. He seems to run on autopilot.

Nothing makes Princess Greasy happy. Not her baby, not her husband, not YouTube and not even the endless stream of free crap she's begged for. She alternates between them all with no joy in her miserable life, moaning about everything. I doubt she'd even be happier if she gave up YouTube/Instagram because then she'd have no one to moan at because she's such a narcissist.

Reactions: 7
Rich is pussy whipped. He looks after Grey (stupid poncy name for a little girl), most of the time. While the internet sensation Princess Lily takes another shot of her dull as duck colour schemes or bland outfits. Not saying it's bad for him to spend time with his child, but any mother of a one year old usually can't get enough of them. Mind you she gave up breast feeding pretty quickly. It was too much of a sacrifice. You Tube comes first.
Hmm. I don't really agree with breastfeeding comment. I was in a pretty similar situation myself and I still very much love and bonded with my little one.

Reactions: 4
Hmm. I don't really agree with breastfeeding comment. I was in a pretty similar situation myself and I still very much love and bonded with my little one.
I'm not saying you have to breast feed to feel a bond. That's a personal choice. I'm just observing that Lily gave up quickly because it cramped her style. She just does not seem to be very maternal. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Yeah neither does my girl, I don't think it's related to gender.
Yeah true enough. Grey seems like a placid little girl from what they show. My point was really that Lily just seems to make everything such hard work even with two grown adults in the house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.