Lily Pebbles #39 Always shoot ready, content pillars unsteady, shares every mundane thought in her head-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are again going out with friends. She said she has a very low sex drive, not sure if this is one of the reasons that lead them to marriage counselling🙂
WHEN did she say that?! And WHY would you put that out on the internet omg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure she said it in a vlog once?

I wish more women talked about it tbh, as someone who has had their sex drive massively reduced as a side effect of medication, it's nice when women of my age acknowledge it. I might be misremembering but I think Lily may have said hers was impacted by the pill?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a fallout theory…. Lily was quietly pushed from Gleam and managed to blag into the new agency (how???). She wanted Anna (and the podcast) to come with her, as she’s a child and can’t dine alone do anything by herself. Anna is still, strangely, on to a good gig and daren’t rock the boat. Lily took it, obviously, as a personal attack. And here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She talked about it on the podcast in a Q&A episode. Lily said that she's always had a low libido and has been insecure about it. I have to give her props for talking about out loud, it's a sensitive topic for a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Such life saving hacks… how did we ever live without an app to sort photos or putting snacks in the car? Thanks for the advice lils.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Lily secretly loves the speculation on the falling out, she would’ve either deleted or responded to the comments on her agency move announcement post otherwise 🙃

Reactions: 18
Such life saving hacks… how did we ever live without an app to sort photos or putting snacks in the car? Thanks for the advice lils.

lmao, newspaper on top of cupboards and snack at ready in the car make Lily feel like she has her tit together when she doesn't... you can clearly feel the fresh breeze of creative ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure she said it in a vlog once?

I wish more women talked about it tbh, as someone who has had their sex drive massively reduced as a side effect of medication, it's nice when women of my age acknowledge it. I might be misremembering but I think Lily may have said hers was impacted by the pill?
Sharing it with you close friends, yes, or talking about it with your partner or your gynecologist. But for the whole internet to listen to your sex life, I would be mortified tbh

Reactions: 15
Sharing it with you close friends, yes, or talking about it with your partner or your gynecologist. But for the whole internet to listen to your sex life, I would be mortified tbh
Imagine sharing this with Anna
“Ah Mark and I….I mean who wouldn’t want to **** Mark…but good vibes only Lily *giggle giggle*”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm glad when people (especially women) talk about issues such as low sex drive. Granted, it is not for everyone, but these are things that even now are influenced by too many bias even amongst close friends, partners and much worse, professionals, so even if one wants to talk about it, there's sense of "being the broken one." I would definitely appreciate Lily talking about this more then her trying to blend in with the popular tiktok creators, gracing us with another dose of "everybody's grandma knows this" tips. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 50
I just can't with the app for deleting photos on your phone.
Did no one tell her phones can do that without the app!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm glad when people (especially women) talk about issues such as low sex drive. Granted, it is not for everyone, but these are things that even now are influenced by too many bias even amongst close friends, partners and much worse, professionals, so even if one wants to talk about it, there's sense of "being the broken one." I would definitely appreciate Lily talking about this more then her trying to blend in with the popular tiktok creators, gracing us with another dose of "everybody's grandma knows this" tips. 🤷🏼‍♀️
👍👍👍for sure, there are so many creators out there that talk about sex toys etc. But not many of them talk about low libido, and how it can potentially affect your relationship.

This is something that she stole from Anna, no wonder they aren’t friends anymore. She also did the content pillars thing after Anna announced that she is going to do capshill wardobe. She copied everything that Anna does

Reactions: 13
I'm also baffled by the "revelation" of writing present ideas in the notes on your phone...give me strength!

I don't have/use TikTok, please tell me no one is engaging with her drivel?

Reactions: 12
Which ‘busy’ person has time to create a list like this?! Most websites already have gift ideas divided by age group.

Also, a WHEELBARROW?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.