Lily Pebbles #39 Always shoot ready, content pillars unsteady, shares every mundane thought in her head-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happening in Paris? I feel I've missed something (just like Lily is by the sound of it...)!
A drunk elephant press trip. She claims to have been invited but didn't go because she has a cold, even though she went and got her nails done the day before. Someone else pointed out that she has not worked with that brand, so perhaps it was a different press trip- I'm not sure if estee was at the same press trip or a different one, but she was also just in Paris.

The hilarious thing to me is that these girls are still doing this, whereas Zoe started a brand and no longer has to go to these pratty events.

Reactions: 12
A drunk elephant press trip. She claims to have been invited but didn't go because she has a cold, even though she went and got her nails done the day before. Someone else pointed out that she has not worked with that brand, so perhaps it was a different press trip- I'm not sure if estee was at the same press trip or a different one, but she was also just in Paris.

The hilarious thing to me is that these girls are still doing this, whereas Zoe started a brand and no longer has to go to these pratty events.
Whats her business? I luaghed when in Alfies latest vlog Zoe said she doesnt like emails, they freak her out she prefers voicenotes and WhatsApp lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Whats her business? I luaghed when in Alfies latest vlog Zoe said she doesnt like emails, they freak her out she prefers voicenotes and WhatsApp lol
She turned her blog into a website that does brand features and reviews and whatnot. Not sure how much money she pulls in from the site alone, vs her socials income, but if I remember correctly she is earning 3 000 000 000 £ per year. I can't recall what Lily and Anna make exactly, maybe somewhere around 500k? If that's roughly correct, they're making 17% of Zoe's income. They are both small peanuts compared to someone who had the work ethic to make something of their YouTube career. Zoe found what people liked, seems to like making that content as well, and doesn't bother to try to pretend she is good at something she is tit at to try to make her job more interesting (anna trying to be good at fashion. I was just in paris and she is dressing like a grocery store bag lady most of the time compared to the girls in Paris who are putting it together and looking good)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems Lily has now deleted the story asking for royalty free music suggestions

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems Lily has now deleted the story asking for royalty free music suggestions
Management would have told her to take it down. She has absolutely zero self awareness; I wonder how many warnings Lily will get before they realise she’s dead wood?

Reactions: 25
If I’d upped sticks and moved to another management company, I would expect to have jobs lined up and ready to go live quickly. She doesn’t appear to have done much since her move. A bit off imo

Reactions: 13
Zoe found what people liked, seems to like making that content as well, and doesn't bother to try to pretend she is good at something she is tit at to try to make her job more interesting (anna trying to be good at fashion.
oh man, I've visited zoe's thread a few times and you would get surprised how she sucks at her "job" too, lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.