Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lily absolutely grates on me when she goes on and on and on about something like the carpet!!! I couldn't restrain myself and had to put her 'problems' into perspective. Also I realise in that first screenshot I've captured a photo of Lily's hidden body part 😂
Screenshot_20220925_204641_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20220925_204646_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

b20212017

What’s the difference between a weekend rain coat and a weekday raincoat? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Cocopops123

I need to know what has happened between them! Although I must admit Lily at least opens up a bit about things. Anna has totally forgotten that to be a successful influencer you have to share something other than aff links. Has she ever talked about post baby body, post baby mental health or if that's not her thing then share lots of cooking content or do a q&a about buying an old house or ANYTHING just stop trying to sell us Arket T shirts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

rosemarina

VIP Member
I do think women (even self-obsessed ones like Lily) should be able to say how having children has affected them for the worse, not just for the better.

Lily is extremely tiresome, lazy and spoilt for sure, but we can’t force women into this box whereby anything other than Anne’s bizarre “good vibes only” cultspeak around having children isn’t allowed. Having children can up-end your life in all sorts of ways. Lily ignorantly thought that couldn’t possibly happen to her because she grew up a pampered idiot. It’s ok for her to say it now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
If there was no fall out, Anna would definitely have posted a good luck message on Lily's leaving Gleam announcement on Instagram. The lack of any message from Anna re this and Lily's non acknowledgement of Anna's birthday is proof that this isn't a "friendship moment". This reminds me of when I Covet Thee & Hello October fell out a few years ago.

Reactions: 54

minimalistzen

If I were Rich, I'd divorce her and go find a nice woman with a sense of humor who wants to go running with me and lift weights.

👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Having Grey threw her off? Wow...
As someone who wasn't lucky enough to have any children can I just say F you very much, Lily.

• Heart
  • Angry

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
F77CF85D-17AA-4516-BA60-26F902AAC3C8.png
Totally, “smart trousers” is the first thing that comes to mind rather than “gardening slippers”.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I think Nanna just decided to make a friend capshool wardrobe and in the process of filming it for TikTok she realised Mawwwk and Ralphie Chops and her grandparents aka Ralphs great grandparents are all the friends she needs. It was just an editing situation and now we’re having a fall-out moment, but it’s all ✨ positive vibessss ✨in Shoreham because Moany Myrtle didn’t make it past Nanna’s friendship aUdIt.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

peppin

VIP Member
I'm glad when people (especially women) talk about issues such as low sex drive. Granted, it is not for everyone, but these are things that even now are influenced by too many bias even amongst close friends, partners and much worse, professionals, so even if one wants to talk about it, there's sense of "being the broken one." I would definitely appreciate Lily talking about this more then her trying to blend in with the popular tiktok creators, gracing us with another dose of "everybody's grandma knows this" tips. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 50

Helmi

WHEN did she say that?! And WHY would you put that out on the internet omg
She talked about it on the podcast in a Q&A episode. Lily said that she's always had a low libido and has been insecure about it. I have to give her props for talking about out loud, it's a sensitive topic for a lot of people.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Behind that smile is a Poor Rich plotting his revenge
They look like absolute twats. Makes them look like they’re bragging about being rich as no one in public is going to have any idea. Plus I hate matching outfits.

• Haha

stinkytink

Chatty Member
So she’s trying to find her niche on tiktok?
Have I missed what her niche is on Instagram/Youtube?
Moaning, minging, and misspelling. Those are her 3 content pillars.

also why she insists on talking about her content pillars to her audience is beyond me. I’ve been in comms for over 20 years and in absolutely no way is this considered best practice. I’m not sure why someone doesn’t talk to her about this? It’s so basic and she sounds so juvenile talking to her audience about what she’s going to do. Brilliant content doesn’t tell people what they are going to see / hear / read … brilliant content simply delivers that experience to the audience, seamlessly. There are also more sophisticated ways to talk about community building and survey your stakeholders. It seems like her career is an ongoing uni project.

• Heart

oregano

The irony of her mocking his choice in home decor when she ends up regretting 99.9% of her own choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 49