Lily Pebbles #39 Always shoot ready, content pillars unsteady, shares every mundane thought in her head-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Anna is one of those people who says “I don’t mind” a lot. A narcissists dream basically. Don’t get me wrong I think Anna is a pass-ag mean girl, but she’s outwardly agreeable and went along with a lot of what suited Lily through the years. Anna moving to the coast exposed how isolated Lily is (by her own making, but still).
Lily thinks ‘we’re a team’ means Anna going along with what Lily wants because that’s how it’s broadly always been. I think since Anna moved away she’s slowly been putting her foot down. Lily jumping or being pushed from Gleam and Anna staying has turned the drifting apart into a firm breakup. I think it would have been a shock to Lily as she seems insecure and codependent under the bolshy exterior, and she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way whereas people tend to like Anna. Now we just wait to see who gets custody of the pet podcast.

Reactions: 29
My first time getting really invested in tattle gossip, can't help myself. Can someone check last time they mentioned eachother? If it's the same week it points to a fall out. If its a few weeks apart I.e lily mentioned Anna and then Anna mentioned Lily a few weeks later then it's less likely
I just made a new discovery! Somebody mentioned on the last thread (unless I'm misremembering) that Anna stopped liking Lily's posts in July - but that's not the case. Anna was still liking Lily's posts mid-August. However, the last like I can find from Lily on Anna's IG is way back on July 5th (I just had a quick scroll so I might have missed something). So Lily dropped Anna not the other way round?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Nanna just decided to make a friend capshool wardrobe and in the process of filming it for TikTok she realised Mawwwk and Ralphie Chops and her grandparents aka Ralphs great grandparents are all the friends she needs. It was just an editing situation and now we’re having a fall-out moment, but it’s all ✨ positive vibessss ✨in Shoreham because Moany Myrtle didn’t make it past Nanna’s friendship aUdIt.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I just discovered the existence of egg separators, sensing another content pillar for Lily -- clever useless kitchen gadgets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My first time getting really invested in tattle gossip, can't help myself. Can someone check last time they mentioned eachother? If it's the same week it points to a fall out. If its a few weeks apart I.e lily mentioned Anna and then Anna mentioned Lily a few weeks later then it's less likely
Weren’t they together at the Glossier pop up in July? Was that the last?

Reactions: 10
Anna’s definitely been in London a few times in her vlogs recently and there was no sign or even mention of Lily. Something definitely is up.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Anna’s definitely been in London a few times in her vlogs recently and there was no sign or even mention of Lily. Something definitely is up.

They were at the same sezane store invite on the same day - prolly different appointment timing - but if they were still on good terms it wld have been a perf day out on London with all their BOYSSS

Reactions: 21
Making a very conscious effort to show Rich recently and to look happy together. She definitely reads here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If there was no fall out, Anna would definitely have posted a good luck message on Lily's leaving Gleam announcement on Instagram. The lack of any message from Anna re this and Lily's non acknowledgement of Anna's birthday is proof that this isn't a "friendship moment". This reminds me of when I Covet Thee & Hello October fell out a few years ago.

Reactions: 54
These two have always bothered me. They’d easily tear one another down as be nice to each other. They’re friends but enemies, trying to use each other to get ahead but neither are very good at their jobs so they haven’t done anything groundbreaking.
Did anyone read her book? I nearly bought it all those years ago but it sounded really dull.

Reactions: 14
How did Lily and Anna meet? I can’t exactly remember. Was it early youtube and the small circles back then who brought them together unavoidably? Where they ever „real friends“? Or just working colleagues? I just don’t get, why you would be bothered about your friend working for a new company.

Reactions: 9
How did Lily and Anna meet? I can’t exactly remember. Was it early youtube and the small circles back then who brought them together unavoidably? Where they ever „real friends“? Or just working colleagues? I just don’t get, why you would be bothered about your friend working for a new company.
Yes early youtube & blogging days..
I feel like they were real friends too. They have often talked abt how in their job it can be lonely without actual colleagues but they had each other to share their thoughts with etc
I thought they seem really genuine at some point (rmbr their monthly beauty chats videos that was even before their podcast came about) and they did events together for Space NK etc but as their respective careers go down the drain and started their own families they have drifted apart?

Reactions: 26
If there was no fall out, Anna would definitely have posted a good luck message on Lily's leaving Gleam announcement on Instagram. The lack of any message from Anna re this and Lily's non acknowledgement of Anna's birthday is proof that this isn't a "friendship moment". This reminds me of when I Covet Thee & Hello October fell out a few years ago.
It's a "bad blood moment"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"See, we DO like each other!" 😬😬

Disappointed that they are not wearing the Poor Rich shirts…
I can’t repeat it often enough. Her face is not conventionally pretty enough to pull of such hard contrasts as veneers or straight hair. Or minimal styling. She would need soft features. 😔 Something to soften everything up.

Reactions: 13
"See, we DO like each other!" 😬😬

Disappointed that they are not wearing the Poor Rich shirts…
They are again going out with friends. She said she has a very low sex drive, not sure if this is one of the reasons that lead them to marriage counselling🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.