Lily Pebbles #38 I tried, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the microphone again.

Not another useless Tik tok. My god for fridge organisation, is this content??

please make it stop 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't wait to see if Anna likes this post or comments "🥰" on it!
Her reaction. — pic attached. Lol

Lily's followers are as just as charming as she is
View attachment 1596744

Lol seriously that reply cld be Pebble’s burner youtube reply hahhaha

Not the microphone again.

Not another useless Tik tok. My god for fridge organisation, is this content??

please make it stop 😭😭😭

She is turning into Emma Hill with her home content PILLAR

Why are they all using that microphone now? Amelia Liana does it too

To look “profesh” 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think she left….they’ve left a nice message on her post and she thanked them. Lots have jumped ship, think she has too.

Reactions: 11
I was just about to make a new thread but I see we have a tie for the winning thread title! @ANiceEgg Both of the titles were suggested by you - do you want to pick one as the winning title? Or maybe some more people can go vote!

ETA: Now it looks like we have a three-way tie! Go vote, guys, and I'll make a new thread when we have a winner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just about to make a new thread but I see we have a tie for the winning thread title! @ANiceEgg Both of the titles were suggested by you - do you want to pick one as the winning title? Or maybe some more people can go vote!
Haha she gave us so much inspiration in the duration of this thread! I also really liked your “Um, these things are complicated”, @Shutterbug99 😆

So it’s between:

Lily Pebbles #39: Always shoot ready, content pillars unsteady, shares every mundane thought in her head-y

And

Lily Pebbles #39: One man band, no time to research a brand

…shall we go with the latter? I feel the latest Brewdog fiasco deserves full recognition!

The content pillars one is the best!
Okay let’s go content pillars! 🏛

Reactions: 9
Haha she gave us so much inspiration in the duration of this thread! I also really liked your “Um, these things are complicated”, @Shutterbug99 😆

So it’s between:

Lily Pebbles #39: Always shoot ready, content pillars unsteady, shares every mundane thought in her head-y

And

Lily Pebbles #39: One man band, no time to research a brand

…shall we go with the latter? I feel the latest Brewdog fiasco deserves full recognition!
OK. I'm going with that one!

Stop voting! Haha!

ETA: OK. So I'm now going with the content pillars! Stop changing your mind @ANiceEgg 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyway that Estee visit is likely a “pr-gift-press-visit” ie ESTEE went door to door dropping off her press kits to her influencer “pals”
I kinda suspected it but this Linds post confirmed.
Can you imagine lazy Estee put in much more effort than Lily ever would

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.