Lily Pebbles #38 I tried, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Sorry if this wasn't the winning title but it seemed fitting, and I couldn't order the posts for some reason.

Our busy London mum is away on holibobs and has promised us an honest review. So far, there's a beach that isn't a beach, cereal on tap and very bright sun that hurts Poor Rich's baby blues.

This month we've been treated with shots of Lily's green toes, badly fitting bras and a guided tour of her parents home. She's also successfully ignored the cost of living crisis by binning off a perfectly good dining table, munching on m&s lollies and promoting ocado's luxury snack range (posting in silence, apparently, as her kids are the world's lightest sleepers).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think this is the best title yet. So very fitting.

Poor Lily had to pay using her own money for a room upgrade as the room just 'wasn't working for them'. She thinks having a family room means you have to go sleep the same time as your kids......

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So it’s clear she is apoplectic with rage that the room on the gifted holiday wasn’t the best the hotel have to offer and would not upgrade her gratis on demand.

Looking forward to seeing how she will stick the boot into them when she does her end of holiday wrap up. Salty and pass-ag but attempting to have a modicum of gratitude under the guise of being fair and honest. Nothing enrages Lily like having to pay for something.

Reactions: 29
I love that she’s “had to” pay for an upgrade. Do you reckon she wasn’t expected to take the whole family on the grift with her?

Reactions: 24
Do we still think Rich works?
Not many jobs just let you take time off at short notice. He always seems to be around in her vlogs with the kids etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lily’s seen people on private balconies snd finally checked out the hotels Instagram page and website and realised she’d only been given a basic room. Can you imagine the tantrum. I bet all her references to ‘work emails’ revolved around asking Gleam to get her upgraded so she could avoid having to ask direct. And in the end she’s coughed up, lol

Room info https://www.amrcollection.com/en/re...corfu-resort-spa/accommodations/rooms-suites/

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Lily also dissed brands' social media accounts and then immediately deleted the story after the idiot realised she was biting the hand that feeds her

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm cringing thinking about her asking for a room upgrade and then being told she had to pay the difference. Cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do we still think Rich works?
Not many jobs just let you take time off at short notice. He always seems to be around in her vlogs with the kids etc.
I wondered this too. Unless he was already on holidays from work, it's strange that he could go on holiday at such short notice. They've already been on holiday for several weeks this summer so I wonder if he's a stay at home dad these days and she just hasn't said?

As for the resort they're staying at: In a story Lily posted from earlier today you can see that the place looks deserted. She scanned around the reception and restaurant area and it was practically empty. I hope they're not counting on Lily to bring in a lot of business for them. That is not going to happen - especially after she had to pay for that room upgrade!

Reactions: 21
He already had Friday off, and it's a bank holiday weekend. Maybe he swapped his other 'Grey & Rudy day'?

Reactions: 8
Does she think, people with blue eyes are the only people that squint in the sun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a hard time believing she actually needed an upgrade :rolleyes: She’s full of tit and entitled. Her and Rich probably share a bed and then she has two very young children (who probably only need like a small cot/foldable playpen thing) … it’s not like it was 4 adults. She could’ve made the original room work.

Also, that’s what happens when you invite your whole family on a “work” trip! I think, as others have already mentioned, that she was probably a second (or third or fourth) choice influencer haha.

The pained expressions on her face 😂 what the duck is wrong with her, she’s such a miserable bint
I agree…like WTF. People like Lily are so rude. It’s never just the sun or an off moment that causes that stank face.

She’s that person to complain about a dermatologist checking her skin (true story), and I’d assume she’s also probably that person to visibly frown at a dinner party if she doesn’t like the food, that person to make it obvious if she doesn’t like a birthday gift, etc.

She’s so emotionally unintelligent that she literally doesn’t understand that it’s not appropriate to outwardly share every thought or feeling that pops into her tiny little brain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Attempted to watch her vlog. (I tried, lol!) It struck me how bad she is at showcasing the things she has been paid to shill. Sezanne invite them, and it’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment of the shop’s interior and some shirts hanging over their buggy handle. Is that supposed to be informative or aesthetically pleasing?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.