Lily Pebbles #38 I tried, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere in Brighton her ex-work-wife is watching everything unfold and looking this gleeful that she isnt associated with Pebbles anymore
Prolly safer to just stay home post a ton of aff-links for basic boring tit then try to venture out to feature dodgy places at train stations at the cost of a press-invite 😂
This image is haunting. I feel like she’s going to haul me into some moldy hobbit hole. The tooth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that we here know, I wonder how long she will take before sharing the news, and if she will mention Anna at all.

Reactions: 12
Lily assumed she’d be able to take Anna with her. Anna said thanks but I’m fine where I am 😂

I see Lily’s new agency is careful to refer to the podcast in the present tense. But there’s no way it’s happening now as it is. I wonder if they are currently wrestling over who gets podcast custody
No way in hell her book was a bestseller and that podcast was a top 10 for any consistent, sustained amount of time, if ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys I really feel if we all worked together the water fountain chat would be POPPIN today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No way in hell her book was a bestseller and that podcast was a top 10 for any consistent, sustained amount of time, if ever.
The book technically was a bestseller, as in it appeared in the top 10 list for the week it launched.
But there are all sorts of tricks used to secure that - pre-orders all go towards the first week sales numbers, there were insane prize draws for pre-orders and from memory they picked an optimal time to launch. In a quiet time of the year you can sell under 2,000 copies in week 1 and make the bestsellers list.
After week 1 it was never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know how all the timings of contracts work in this situation but I wonder if the Brewdog PR was under the new management or Gleam? Either a bad start for YMU or just one of the many oversights from Gleam. Either way Lily is always the common factor. I don't hold out much hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know how all the timings of contracts work in this situation but I wonder if the Brewdog PR was under the new management or Gleam? Either a bad start for YMU or just one of the many oversights from Gleam. Either way Lily is always the common factor. I don't hold out much hope.
Would a management company oversee gifted items / trips or just paid work? They get gifted stuff left, right and centre - it would be a lot of work that wouldn’t be bringing the company in any income to manage gifts too. It would make sense if gifted items just go directly to the creator, hence the tit-show “I don’t have time to check”

Reactions: 5
Just caught up, what a ride! As you've all said, the BrewDog controversy is on everyone's radar, she's either completely oblivious to everything or she didn't consider it to be a problem. Either way, it is her job to know what she's promoting. By saying she doesn't have the time to research every company she works with (in whatever format that may be) just admits that these aren't companies she is passionate about, or has any connection to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Would a management company oversee gifted items / trips or just paid work? They get gifted stuff left, right and centre - it would be a lot of work that wouldn’t be bringing the company in any income to manage gifts too. It would make sense if gifted items just go directly to the creator, hence the tit-show “I don’t have time to check”
They oversee everything because rhat gifted item or holiday etc will come to the management first

Reactions: 7
So if Lily and nana are no longer chums surely they’re going to encounter each other at the free press doodahs from time to time? How’s that going to pan out ? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So glad I came to read about the brewdog duck up and stayed for the amazing tattle discovery 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah yes I’m sure that grey ‘nicked’ a full matching set of hair products from your bedroom lily… couldn’t be that you’ve put them there to show off your free items.

7B8469C1-380F-4411-B4F7-A65AF97865DB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
^ I was about to come here and say the same thing! My toddler is the same age as Grey and she would pick the most random stuff not a full set of probably expensive products 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That story about grey hiding stuff (which just happens to be Sam McKnight’s new hair stuff) is so lame and contrived. Try harder Lily, you’re so transparent it’s pathetic

^ I was about to come here and say the same thing! My toddler is the same age as Grey and she would pick the most random stuff not a full set of probably expensive products 🤣
My daughter hid a bag of frozen prawns in the toybox when she was four. It was there for ages…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If my toddler had stolen those half of the product would be all over the floor and up the walls! He wouldn’t be placing them in three different baskets completely unopened, that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.