Lily Pebbles #38 I tried, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily is bound to blurt something out at any moment.
No doubt in a story which she will later delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A comment on her new announcement photo 👀

I don’t know if anybody else feels the same but I feel that Anna and Lily will unfollow each other soon and won’t mention the fallout, what really happened.
If this happens, as I’m sure it will, does this show us they were never really friends at all? Might be (probs am) late to the game on this but they seemed friendly whilst making sure they outdid each other. But in the environment they work in they’re defo going to bump into each other publicly which will be majorly awkward.

I reckon Lily got pushed out of Gleam, and Anna didn’t defend her.

Reactions: 21
I am a bit behind here but I was laughing at how she thinks to distract from the Brew Dog situation she will put up that video of her bloody trying to dance again :rolleyes: . Like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_20220922_105800.jpg

Oh the irony of that reply 😂

Why do random followers feel the need to congratulate her for this? Maybe I'm jaded but I just see this as reflection of a failing career, not a good thing.

I think Lily was passively forced to leave Gleam as she wasn't making any money for them anymore with less and less deals of seemingly poorer value, so they just stopped trying with her. She then assumed she was better than that and went to find a management that would appreciate her for the creative genius she thinks she is. Hence the move.

I think Anna actually makes Gleam quite a bit of money as she af links the crap out of everything so I think she'll be a good earner for them as I should think they scrape money off all her earnings and af links??

Edit: sorry @OrangeDuvet didn't see your post on time.

100% she was pushed from Gleam, Lily is no way proactive enough in her ‘career’ to make that leap unless she was forced.
And likely Anna was doing fine and so has stayed put, but Lily has twisted this as a personal attack on her somehow.

Reactions: 25
That story about grey hiding stuff (which just happens to be Sam McKnight’s new hair stuff) is so lame and contrived. Try harder Lily, you’re so transparent it’s pathetic

My daughter hid a bag of frozen prawns in the toybox when she was four. It was there for ages…..
When I was a toddler I hid a pear under the sofa cushion... It was there for a while, too.

• Haha
Maybe the fallout was Lily got forced to leave Gleam and look for another agency but seeing as her podcast was the only project she actually had planned for 2022 she needed Anna to go to. Anna didn't want to move so Lily lost her work wife, podcast plans and any joint ventures she relies on Anna for.

Not that their podcast was any good or anything but besides her book that tanked her podcast and joint meet ups with Anna are all Lily has actually produced. The rest are ads and useless posts. Anna is the closest thing Lily has to a "brand" and she's lost it. Lily probably saw Anna as a business partner but sly Anna has always been out for herself so Lily got dumped.

Reactions: 25
Grey hiding stuff story = Lily’s ham fisted way of doing what is referred to as ‘natural endorsement’ of a brand/product. It’s so forced and obvious (ie pretty unnatural). It’s interesting to observe how she’s currently going about things knowing she’s trying to impress new management.

Boring industry talk: see how Gleam showcase their podcast as a way to ‘naturally endorse’ John Lewis

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Grey hiding stuff story = Lily’s ham fisted way of doing what is referred to as ‘natural endorsement’ of a brand/product. It’s so forced and obvious (ie pretty unnatural). It’s interesting to observe how she’s currently going about things knowing she’s trying to impress new management.

Boring industry talk: see how Gleam showcase their podcast as a way to ‘naturally endorse’ John Lewis
It’ll surely be harder to secure these sort of deals if they’re no longer under the same agency. Maybe this means the end to their podcast.

It seems like Lily hasn’t liked one of Anna’s insta posts or vice versa for some time. Other than a Waitrose post by Anna, which it looked like everyone who has worked with Waitrose also liked…

Reactions: 11
I'm betting the move was Lily's idea, but forced through passive neglect at Gleam. Her content has been stale.for a long time, she mainly shills razors and deodorant, and she's not growing on any platforms anymore. I'm guessing Lucy Loveridge gave her a song and dance about reinventing herself at a new agency. I would also bet, looking at YMU's social roster, that Lily will have less competition for some of the deals that fit her boring niche at this new agency.

Reactions: 28
Yes lily tell people about something which was literally made in the 1700’s. Sure no one would have heard or a lazy Susan without you 🙄 thanks for the recommendation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she said she has been down lately probably because she has lost a friend over who knows what but it's obvious to see.
Also she thinks her followers are stupid, such a blatant promotion of Sam McKnights new products.

Reactions: 16
Do you guys think the free holidays were to make up for gleam booting her out? Hence they were not suited to her family situ at all. I can’t see her going of her own accord. She definitely tried to convince Anna to go with her. That’s the falling out 100%.

Reactions: 11
she said she has been down lately probably because she has lost a friend over who knows what but it's obvious to see.
Also she thinks her followers are stupid, such a blatant promotion of Sam McKnights new products.
As if Grey would take these three products and place one in each bag in her bedroom. Not convinced at all, cringing at the thought of Lily setting this up 😑

Yes lily tell people about something which was literally made in the 1700’s. Sure no one would have heard or a lazy Susan without you 🙄 thanks for the recommendation.

Looks like a big waste of space to me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.