Lily Pebbles #37 Stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something here about the #gifted #holiday… but Lily has barely shown off the resort on her stories, just a few very “meh” stories. I thought the point of a gifted holiday would be to really sell it to your followers with the view they’ll want to book themselves on a future date? I bet not a single sausage will be inspired to book that place. If she has the privilege of a free holiday surely she could have the decency to utilise the time feeding it back to her followers and promote the damn place.

And don’t get me started on the whole Ocado tone-deaf thing. Who on Earth is spending a fortune on posh snacks in this day and age, tell me that…
She literally just added some more stories about it... Do you think tattle just reminded her to do her job?
She had to get in there that they paid to change their room though as it wasn't working for them, poor Pebbles having to put her hand in her pocket!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could buy her husband sunglasses so he can stop squinting at the sun but she wouldn't let him buy an apropriate desk when he was working from home during lockdown so what are we even talking about
Probably waiting for an ad gifted his n hers pair 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I bet she is pissed she didn't manage to bag a free room upgrade on her already gifted holiday. I'm sure she didn't actually plan on paying for the room. Haha!

Reactions: 19
soo she's just locked in the remnants of chlorine with a layer of oil and made sure no additional hair products (if she uses any, lol) do their job? HOW CLEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Y’all who have kids, do you overthink as much as Lily seems to when describing this hotel room? I don’t have kids, but I’ve been on enough family holidays to know that my parents wouldn’t think twice about making noise while I was sleeping on the pull out couch in the other room. She’s never happy, she can never just roll with the punches, everything is always so much effort with her even on her gifted holiday. Half of it is because she’s tit at written English and the other half is because she’s just a total fun sponge.

And that whole drawer of -surely unisex- sunglasses and she can’t loan a pair to her husband?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Y’all who have kids, do you overthink as much as Lily seems to when describing this hotel room? I don’t have kids, but I’ve been on enough family holidays to know that my parents wouldn’t think twice about making noise while I was sleeping on the pull out couch in the other room. She’s never happy, she can never just roll with the punches, everything is always so much effort with her even on her gifted holiday. Half of it is because she’s tit at written English and the other half is because she’s just a total fun sponge.

And that whole drawer of -surely unisex- sunglasses and she can’t loan a pair to her husband?!
She’s making a rod for her own back if she’s scared to make normal noise whilst the kids are sleeping. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

The way lily talks about parenting is quite typical of posher mums I know. It’s like parenting /your children are some giant puzzle to be solved, rather than actual humans you have made and just need to love unconditionally 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The way lily talks about parenting is quite typical of posher mums I know. It’s like parenting /your children are some giant puzzle to be solved, rather than actual humans you have made and just need to love unconditionally 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn’t seem like a natural mother to me

Reactions: 14
As you were!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.