Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Is it called imposter syndrome when you are an actual imposter? Or is it just self-awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 57

icannoteven

VIP Member
1CFE50E7-2AB4-444C-B055-29279334A46A.jpeg

For a second I thought Pobbles is showing us her discovery of seamless bra pads that fit her 38E or watever boobs size til I saw oh Arket home.
sorry but I blame this on the shape, the colour and her tendency to overshare every shit 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
“I still a bit like a grandma”

Stop being ageist, there’s plenty of awesome social media content by women who have grandchildren. They can all manage to construct a sentence too you moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Yesterday

She says she's trying to make some "healthy" swaps in her diet, like cauliflower rice for rice and courgetti for spaghetti. Look, spaghetti and rice are not inherently unhealthy in a balanced diet. She's a terrible communicator but it really annoys me when people conflate the concept of "healthy" and "low-carb" or "low calorie." Clearly she's trying to lose weight by introducing those swaps, but just say that? Instead of using the "healthy" euphemism for lower calorie substitutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

jaymie

VIP Member
B820E147-331A-4A57-8C92-9E2733719B49.png

she looks like a used tissue Tbh.

Can you imagine worrying about transitional clothing in these particular times we are all living? The longer I look at (and examine) the whole influencer sphere, the luckier I feel about having a real job (and real worries tbh).
Idk how they are worrying about transitional clothing because is so humid (although it did rain).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

oregano

This either has to go on her tombstone or be a thread title.

Lily Pebbles: “I tried, lol.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Kazza55

We're in a cost of living crisis and she's getting rid of perfectly good furniture and showing off her Arket haul. How tone deaf can one person be?

• Angry
I'm listening to the 'audio vlog' waiting for my nail polish to dry with my partner reading a magazine at the same table. He just asked me 'does this lady also have an actual job?'
So many people in the comments of her video saying what a clever idea an "audio vlog" is so they have something to listen to while they do chores etc.

Do they... Have they ... Does someone need to explain what a podcast is to them?

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
My father in law gave us his 40 year old table and it’s so beautiful. My husband learned to eat at that table, do his homework, dozens of Sunday dinners, heart ache, love. There’s history there and sure, it’s not made from trendy stone from Arket or wherever, but it’s solid mahogany and it’s got stories oozing from the grain. I fucking hate fast fashion, it makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
All this talk about working out all of a sudden and doing things on their own screams marital problems to me.
They’re so obviously that couple that met in uni, first serious relationship, knew it wasn’t working but carried on anyway because it let them hit their milestone timeline goals. They are ill suited, know it, and will just be sticking it out in some loveless sexless husk until one of them cracks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

zalk24

E637D8DD-4FBC-4BA0-A991-974EC381BE42.jpeg

I think Lily is having difficulty differentiating between summer rain and autumn. I guess nobody told her that it can still rain during the summer and the weather might get a few degrees colder but it doesn't warrant a new wardrobe or any confusion?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It’s so fascinating to me how lacking in personality she is.
Like some people aren’t very interesting (I appreciate that’s subjective) or might not have strong preferences and so on.
But with Lily there’s just nothing there. She’s truly blank. The only thing that seems to drive her is a vague concept of what will be most likely to incite envy in others, presumably because it’s what eats at her.
There’s no attachment to anything, no sentimentality, no warmth, she has no interests… these people walk amongst us 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 44