Lily Pebbles #37 Stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this just her 2nd time in Greece? How would she know what the water there is 'always' like?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh absolutely. I am quite active on the SJ forum here.
But it just strikes me as strange that Lily does not want to show Grey's face, which is fair enough, but instead we constantly see the camera aimed at her bottom, which should be just as much off-line as her face is....
If any of you know Megan Ellaby, she left youtube to focus on Instagram for privacy reasons. Would always use a sticker to cover the baby's face ect. Then she got tiktok and did a video with the baby's literal bare bum showing. They all make it up as they go along. I don't understand why they are so inconsistent

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
2 mins into her new video and Rudy got out of greys room while they were both getting ready and there was no stair gate on the stairs 🤦🏻‍♀️ F me, it’s the first thing you do when you have kids upstairs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I've never really watched her videos before. Are they all this awful? So many fails!

Firstly it's not marked as an Ad despite having two companies advertised in it?!
She doesn't show any of the clothes in detail in the CLOTHES SHOP! So what exactly was the point? I bet Sezane were thrilled. I didn't learn anything about the menswear line which was the whole point of the video.
Same for ocado...why should I shop there over somewhere else? She's just not very good at advertising! Which is her job?
She makes the muffins but doesn't link the book to buy and says it so fast without showing the cover properly 🤦‍♀️
3 things I recommend...keeps shouting to Rich to ask him. Pronounced the play wrong then said oh I can't tell you about it as not sure what the synopsis says (how about look it up?!) And oh yeah can't remember the third thing I want to recommend. So that's two for you... I tried, lol.
So so so sloppy!!!
It's all over the place with no flow at all. She is so rude to Rich!!!
A GCSE student could do better!
How does she make money from this?! Argh!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Three thoughts:
1. Shady AF about it being an ad.
2. Write it down first if you've got some things to recommend watching.
3. BUY A bleeping STAIRGATE YOU TIGHT ARSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
E28F967C-777A-4C00-8224-D65478E559C6.jpeg

She did state AD in the thumbnail tho.
Shall watch it after I am done 🤢🤢🤢 at Nana’s vlog. Lol.

She shows a lot of Rudi in this vlog.

Overall boring vlog of stuff we have alrdy seen in the stories except for the Ocado ad. So they are being supplied the food items???? Wow. Free food and being PAID to show them off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
No stairgate is so scary. My niece fell down a full flight of stairs once when we were visiting someone’s house. Only takes a few seconds of not paying attention. She was okay thankfully, sheer luck

Reactions: 14
Okay so cost of living crisis….

Lily gets FREE food shop delivered by Ocado.
Rich prefers Vita Coco coconut water (£4). Lily prefers Rebel Kitchen coconut water (£5). That’s £9 just on coconut water!!!

Look at her stood there with her FREE food shop all on the counter. This must have cost a fortune!

Also some of it is not in shot. She goes to grab a bottle of rosé to show us (£16). So that’s £25 total so far. Just bonkers!

C278BE18-D555-4140-B5CB-F01817B64A72.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Okay so cost of living crisis….

Lily gets FREE food shop delivered by Ocado.
Rich prefers Vita Coco coconut water (£4). Lily prefers Rebel Kitchen coconut water (£5). That’s £9 just on coconut water!!!

Look at her stood there with her FREE food shop all on the counter. This must have cost a fortune!

Also some of it is not in shot. She goes to grab a bottle of rosé to show us (£16). So that’s £25 total so far. Just bonkers!

View attachment 1533912
The cost of living has finally got to Lily, she's downgraded from the £32 Diptyque cleaner (£64 a litre) to £3.50 Method cleaner which is quite the bargain in comparison (£4.23 a litre).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have written to Ocado to complain about them sending free food to the likes of LP.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You know the other day as I was shopping and comparing almond milk prices fretting between £1.80 Alpro and £2 Rude Health I felt a little embarrassed that I have this luxury of considering if I should get the one without stabiliser. I bet Lily doesn’t think this way! I’m sure she’s one of those Tories who think people affected by the cost of living crisis just weren’t clever enough like her to save enough when they were young, something she’s so proud of and mentions quite a lot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Agreed the free grocery shopping is mental at this moment in time, did anyone notice how she was trying to give an “eco” spin on it too, so fake. Also… why do they have so many expensive snacks? So different from our shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

The putting the cupcakes in rainbow order for Grey was random af too. She wasn’t even there?!? With that and the forgetting the third thing in her entertainment list, I think Lily might be losing her mind.

Reactions: 24
E042035E-E08B-477F-B1C2-638E3E1491A7.jpeg

talk about proportions.
I dont think she is huge by any means. But she really doesnt know how to carry herself properly.

her toes look grim af even from far.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.