Lily Pebbles #37 Stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped watching lily’s videos and instead get my updates here. I can’t bear to give her any views on her garbage content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How does she afford everything? Her views are abysmal, rich works part time, I can’t see her getting well paid brand deals due to her views, so what’s going on.

Reactions: 9
How does she afford everything? Her views are abysmal, rich works part time, I can’t see her getting well paid brand deals due to her views, so what’s going on.
Almost everything in her life is gifted or discounted. Come to think of it, has anyone checked to see if rich was a #adgiftedhusbandexperience?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’ll likely be getting paid easily between £4-5K per sponsorship. It pays big bucks even with her engagement starting to decline. There’s micro influencers who make 4 figures per brand deal, so lily will be making more than enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’ll likely be getting paid easily between £4-5K per sponsorship. It pays big bucks even with her engagement starting to decline. There’s micro influencers who make 4 figures per brand deal, so lily will be making more than enough.
This makes me feel like a right mug doing a 9-5 for barely half that per month.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I saw nothing in that shopping haul that she could not have purchased in another supermarket, and probably a lot cheaper. It was very pretentious though, all the 'right' snacks, only to then start baking muffins without washing the cases first......

Reactions: 9
Of course Lily has a KitchenAid mixer!!
She doesn’t even bake, completely wasted on her.
That’s at least £499!! Arghh!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she make her family chip in to buy her that kitchenaid? To keep up with Anna of course. I remember Lily going on about how it was actual gift, not the sort of gifts influencers usually get… so her usual tone deaf self.

Can you imagine being asked to contribute to something expensive that you know is going to be completely wasted but baby sis just has to have it.

On her income - remember how lucrative affiliate links are - a whopping 5-11% of anything you purchase from that retailer in the next 30 days. Even lazy influencers like Lily are rolling in it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
559366F3-3D2C-4FA5-8E2B-43BC7274BAAB.jpeg

I realise the state of Grey’s clothing drawer is the same as the way Lily threw everything into the Luggage when they hastily packed for the Free Holiday! Lol
Doesnt she spend all that time in the Loft doing laundry putting them away and this is the mess?

i dont really care abt the mess actually but for someone who makes such a fuss abt what she is busy being up to, having a part-time cleaner, being a fan of life hacks and having photo-ready house, such sloppy details really reveal what she truly is like. 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Do people really buy that many snacks? They weren't the worst things in the world but still processed gumpf in loads of packaging.

Reactions: 8
Of course Lily has a KitchenAid mixer!!
She doesn’t even bake, completely wasted on her.
That’s at least £499!! Arghh!!
Did she use it at all during her three (ish) baking vlogs? She’s the most undeserving person in the circuit, I swear.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something here about the #gifted #holiday… but Lily has barely shown off the resort on her stories, just a few very “meh” stories. I thought the point of a gifted holiday would be to really sell it to your followers with the view they’ll want to book themselves on a future date? I bet not a single sausage will be inspired to book that place. If she has the privilege of a free holiday surely she could have the decency to utilise the time feeding it back to her followers and promote the damn place.

And don’t get me started on the whole Ocado tone-deaf thing. Who on Earth is spending a fortune on posh snacks in this day and age, tell me that…

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something here about the #gifted #holiday… but Lily has barely shown off the resort on her stories, just a few very “meh” stories. I thought the point of a gifted holiday would be to really sell it to your followers with the view they’ll want to book themselves on a future date? I bet not a single sausage will be inspired to book that place. If she has the privilege of a free holiday surely she could have the decency to utilise the time feeding it back to her followers and promote the damn place.

And don’t get me started on the whole Ocado tone-deaf thing. Who on Earth is spending a fortune on posh snacks in this day and age, tell me that…
You mean a shot of crumpled bedsheets doesn't make you want to book a holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m confused over the blue eye comment? Don’t brown eyed people get affected by the sun in their eyes?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could buy her husband sunglasses so he can stop squinting at the sun but she wouldn't let him buy an apropriate desk when he was working from home during lockdown so what are we even talking about

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.