Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I am well aware I've got quite good, easy skin' says Lily who's been moaning about her skin for literally years now........

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It was a bit of a weird fridge/eggs/spon mix today, but Lily does put more effort in than Anna, who just smears orange makeup all over her face and calls it content.
When Lily scrapes her hair back and puts on these shapeless vest tops, she looks really masculine, I think? Not a great look on her at all.

View attachment 1442387 View attachment 1442391
I mean, kinda turned on a bit as a hetero woman by all this adrogyny and she would be a handsome fella, but I’m not sure if all of that’s her goal. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have the screenshot of Lily using the male filter?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Love how she says her wedding day lipstick was chosen by her. You wouldn't want Sam Chapan who did her make-up as a favour for an enemy would you Lilly?

Reactions: 10
Finally watching the video.... Such a cobbled together crappy video, can tell it was all filmed on different days etc. unless she changed her outfit 4 times, which I guess is possible.

Lunch looked random af... mango chutney with the other stuff?

She also said the thing again about ruining bras in the heat!? Why does sweat ruin your bras? So bizarre.

She is such a strange person!

Reactions: 19
I’m a proper sweater (broken thyroid) and I like nice underwear, so I go on down to primark and buy ten thin strap tops and wear them all year round under clothing until they perish. I’d rather do that than wear a swimming costume… she’s really not very clever.

I’m a proper sweater (broken thyroid) and I like nice underwear, so I go on down to primark and buy ten thin strap tops and wear them all year round under clothing until they perish. I’d rather do that than wear a swimming costume… she’s really not very clever.
Didn’t you know that lily has the biggest boobs on the planet? She can’t just wear a vest top because her boobs are SO BIG! 🙄

• Haha
Swimming suit in the water okay, but they are hardly sweat absorbent no? So her sweat will just be swimming around her body, how gross is that. I actually went to Brighton on Sat and saw someone wearing a swimsuit as top too. I also think Brighton are filled with yummy mummies that wear Birkenstock, and they look nice. Anna is so average.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.