Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely surprises me that Lily managed to find an audience considering how bleeping awful she is. I can’t imagine she has much time left as an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It genuinely surprises me that Lily managed to find an audience considering how bleeping awful she is. I can’t imagine she has much time left as an influencer.
Right time, right place. That's all it took. It's quite incredible she managed to hold on as long as she has. I wonder if she's got any Plan B sorted out yet, as I am sure she can't keep this up much longer.

Reactions: 20
Right time, right place. That's all it took. It's quite incredible she managed to hold on as long as she has. I wonder if she's got any Plan B sorted out yet, as I am sure she can't keep this up much longer.
Oh she’ll end up as VP of marketing at daddy’s company. She’ll be fine.

Reactions: 22
Surely she doesn’t need a car for work? If she gets audited she’s in trouble.
This isn’t how it works. HMRC don’t give a tit what you use the car for provided the benefit in kind is paid - and the benefit in kind on EVs is a pittance, which is why basically every contractor I know (including me) has bought one. I work from home and have no need whatsoever to drive for work, but that’s irrelevant - extracting profit pre-corp tax to buy an EV and paying the personal tax is completely legit.

Reactions: 10
What ‘work’ did she actually do?
The food shop and then pack it away?
Go and watch her niece do gymnastics?
Go to the toilet?
She had a chat with her Gleam minder. That was it. She probably counts vlogging as work eventhough that is just filming yourself going about your day.

I can't believe she set up her camera at the supermarket check out. Guess she got over feeling 'so awkward you guys' really quick.

Reactions: 12
She had a chat with her Gleam minder. That was it. She probably counts vlogging as work eventhough that is just filming yourself going about your day.

I can't believe she set up her camera at the supermarket check out. Guess she got over feeling 'so awkward you guys' really quick.
I thought she was filming from the top with her phone in her hand but nah, she placed it on the tilt. Weirdo. No wonder people hate influencers.
7C76A158-00A7-47F4-8F91-C0EC3DDA2B08.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she asked the person at the till to go slow so everything would be in frame one by one....

Quite confusing too, as earlier in the vlog she showed her bags open in her trolley, as if she was using the self scanner and putting items straight in het bags... I take it she usually has Rich do the shopping....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Only difference is, Lily's too selfish to share anything, even if it is a poison apple
if lily was the wicked queen, she would wait for a company to give her a poisoned apple for free, make rich deliver it and then complain about a busy day on instagram, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched this vlog from Taylor R yesterday, where she shares lots of totally normal feelings new moms have, like parenting, work, fashion and body insecurities. And I thought of Lily, who banged on about exactly the same soooo much after Grey.

However Lily’s truly unlikeable personality made her sound like the biggest bleeping asshole, while Taylor sounds normal, relatable and vulnerable. Have a watch and compare; plus it’s pretty interesting learning about Hong Kong and birth Chinese confinement (she also has an entire video about that experience!)

I love Taylor! I wish I’d known about her when my babies were younger.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.