Lily Pebbles #35 Nobody told her you can’t wear pyjamas to the BAFTAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she reposted her crotch shot straight after Anna showed her Pilates body. Lmao, does she realise how obvious she is orrr….

it’s like the time she posted ‘I would NEVER post myself in underwear for a reel, I HATE when people do that’ meanwhile Anna has just posted such a video 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely you just chuck them in the drawer - baby grows one side, other crap the other side?!

Reactions: 22
Can’t wait til her kids are smelly, untidy teens. How will she ever cope? She’s a total idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this woman picked the dress that makes her look pregnant. She is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The effort of setting up the phone to take this really bad picture... I just can't.
This is what baffles me. Can't believe these people go to the effort of setting up a tripod, or just a phone, to record such a mundane task. We. Do. Not. Care.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When Lily “organizes” I always have a little giggle because her house still looks unkempt and disorganized 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lily Pebbles #36 Her entire existence is a free holiday, but nobody told her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even keep a spreadsheet of gifts received in case she’s audited. Go on, HMRC!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Unbelievable how this ungrateful, lazy moron lives such an #ad pr gifted life. Truly boggles the mind how much stuff she is given. There is something really gross about being gifted a sentimental necklace by a brand she can’t even remember. Wish these brands would wake up and remove her ungrateful ass from their or lists.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.