Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Jojo’s latest reel and it reminded me of the lack of promotion by Lily.
I think Lily is bitter & jealous about Jojo’s situation. If Lily is currently searching for a new home she will be aware how fucked the housing market is at the moment. Housing supply in January was down by a third compared to January 2021. Competition is fierce in London. I am helping a family member find a house and it’s bonkers. Different area of London but similar zone / distance from central London (ie different hour on the clock) - for example what was going for £675k in September is now on the market for £750k but going to sealed bids and £775k accepted 🤯

Lily is tight fisted by her own admission and always comes from a place of lack so she’ll be seeing what Jojo got for her money and be seething. Of course it means Lily will get more for her own house but if she’s looking for a step up it will hurt proportionally and I think that next size up (eg the size of Jojo’s) is currently the highest demand around that zone band due to new working from home needs.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Lily was dismissive of Jojo’s house purchase at the time because Lily lacks creativity & vision and couldn’t see the potential. Now it’s coming together she’s fuming.
It seemed like jojo was looking for a fixer upper, lily does not have the knowledge or creativity to do a fixer upper up, i like how jo puts her kids needs into place like having a play room etc, lily would not be doing that

lily is very jealous

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220216-103644.png

Rich and Grey - genuine smiles and interaction.
Lily and Rudy - her frowning and seems like she's trying to literally shape his face into a smile.

Reactions: 20
Why are they hanging out in the loft with the kids?

I know that this is a staged photo but surely they could have taken the exact same photo on their normal sofa downstairs where it would have loooked SO much more natural (not actually natural but better than this which is obviously only for content).
Hahaha those bleeping lamps are so disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw Jojo’s latest reel and it reminded me of the lack of promotion by Lily.
I think Lily is bitter & jealous about Jojo’s situation. If Lily is currently searching for a new home she will be aware how fucked the housing market is at the moment. Housing supply in January was down by a third compared to January 2021. Competition is fierce in London. I am helping a family member find a house and it’s bonkers. Different area of London but similar zone / distance from central London (ie different hour on the clock) - for example what was going for £675k in September is now on the market for £750k but going to sealed bids and £775k accepted 🤯

Lily is tight fisted by her own admission and always comes from a place of lack so she’ll be seeing what Jojo got for her money and be seething. Of course it means Lily will get more for her own house but if she’s looking for a step up it will hurt proportionally and I think that next size up (eg the size of Jojo’s) is currently the highest demand around that zone band due to new working from home needs.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Lily was dismissive of Jojo’s house purchase at the time because Lily lacks creativity & vision and couldn’t see the potential. Now it’s coming together she’s fuming.
she wouldn’t go for the style of house and I am sure Lily is quite vocal about it that time because it isn’t Victorian. Lily is a sheep.

Reactions: 9
she wouldn’t go for the style of house and I am sure Lily is quite vocal about it that time because it isn’t Victorian. Lily is a sheep.
Yes and in an ideal world Jojo might not either but she’s pragmatic enough to realise it’s a nice to have against more essential criteria (to her) such as square footage & location. Whereas Lily wants the moon on a stick and for someone else to pay for it (or a hefty discount).

Reactions: 14
Look at me having to eat soup at my desk because I’m just SO busy. Gosh isn’t it just SO stressful working SO hard for a living?

These ‘influencers’ post crap like this to make us think they are just like us normal folk who actually have proper jobs and meaningful things to do. We are not fooled, Lily.
So she made food and took it two floors up to have it in her loft, instead of her lovely big kitchen with a proper dining table? Make it make sense? Or is she pretending to be busy working woman who has her lunch at her desk? 😂
Is it just me but my first thought on seeing this picture was I can't believe she made Rich make her dinner and bring it all the way up to the loft for her to eat at her desk.....then she made him take a photo of her!! 😂

If her intention was to pretend she was a busy London mum it serious backfired on me or am I just so over her shiz that I assume she's always lazy and demanding??

And then there's the big question of how the hell has Rich grown this monster loaf and kept this out of main stream media?? 😂😂😂

Looks like she's having a prison visit from her family in that sweatshirt and joggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It seemed like jojo was looking for a fixer upper, lily does not have the knowledge or creativity to do a fixer upper up, i like how jo puts her kids needs into place like having a play room etc, lily would not be doing that

lily is very jealous
I do remember that when lily bought this house she called it a fixer upper. Maybe not in those exact words, but she definitely went on and on about how much they needed to redo in the house. We know how all those renovations ended...

Reactions: 13
Do you think Georgia Furness now lives with Lily in the loft? And Rich and the kids are only allowed to visit for photo opportunities?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think Georgia Furness now lives with Lily in the loft? And Rich and the kids are only allowed to visit for photo opportunities?
Nah I don’t think there is anything done in this loft which isn’t staged for commercial or advertising purposes. It’s a space in which products are sold. It’s basically a filmstudio.

Reactions: 10
But why did they go up two flights of stairs with a toddler and a baby just to take a picture? 😂😂
Because the loft is officially Lily's work studio. This is Lily putting boundaries (albeit a tad late) up. Also she doesn't have to push Rich to clean and tidy up the downstairs for a photo. They can live in their own filth and no one is the wiser.

Reactions: 12
Did she confirm what element of the loft she wasn't happy with? She said she's holding off on sharing a loft tour video until after that - yet she's sharing pictures of the loft regularly? And surely you'd want to keep an element of 'surprise' (if you can even call it that) and not have basically shown the entire place before the tour, otherwise there's no incentive to watch?

Reactions: 15
Did she confirm what element of the loft she wasn't happy with? She said she's holding off on sharing a loft tour video until after that - yet she's sharing pictures of the loft regularly? And surely you'd want to keep an element of 'surprise' (if you can even call it that) and not have basically shown the entire place before the tour, otherwise there's no incentive to watch?
She’s probably forgotten she said that.

Thread title by @under the ivy with 89 likes ♥

Anyone want to recap?

View attachment 993314
I hate that this is the first image of the thread. It’s so gross. I’m a “and another thing” poster so constantly have to come back into the thread from the beginning and it makes me vom a little bit every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She mentioned she wanted to repaint a shelf, so could be that. Literally no one cares Lily.
I'm already expecting that repainted shelf to be as equally bas as it's previous version.

• Haha
She mentioned she wanted to repaint a shelf, so could be that. Literally no one cares Lily.
I'm already expecting that repainted shelf to be as equally bas as it's previous version.
Oh that's it?! I was hoping she'd seen the light about the wall lamps that were spaced oddly close together, but they featured quite prominently in that family picture so figured it was something in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that green doesn’t go with the room, is too farmhouse. Maybe that is what she is trying to change?

Reactions: 5
Hahah she should put a kitchen in the loft so when they divorce, she can live on the third floor.
She’s like Kevin’s wife in Motherland, living in the loft extension and leaving ‘him’ to do everything kid and house related 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.