Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the loft is officially Lily's work studio. This is Lily putting boundaries (albeit a tad late) up. Also she doesn't have to push Rich to clean and tidy up the downstairs for a photo. They can live in their own filth and no one is the wiser.
I’m worried she thinks it can be a tax write-off if she only uses it for “work”. I mean, that’s not a thing, but I bet she’ll try.

Reactions: 8
Do you think we'll ever see the kitchen again or are we destined to only see the loft from now on? #loftlife #madwomanintheattic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think we'll ever see the kitchen again or are we destined to only see the loft from now on? #loftlife #madwomanintheattic
How will she possibly be able to show us how to make cereal or eat an artichoke if we don’t see the kitchen?
She’s probably planning to build an additional kitchen in the loft so she never has to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally. She’s Jill. ‘Up those stairs like a chinchilla’. That makes Rich Kevin…☹
I can sooooo see it. I bet she makes his life a misery. Poor downtrodden rich! I wonder if he’s doing a couple of days at the office yet, or is he forced to wait hand and foot on Herr Pebbles?

Reactions: 6
How will she possibly be able to show us how to make cereal or eat an artichoke if we don’t see the kitchen?
She’s probably planning to build an additional kitchen in the loft so she never has to leave.
She’ll do the “baking with” series from the loft too. That lasted long.

Reactions: 7
I’m worried she thinks it can be a tax write-off if she only uses it for “work”. I mean, that’s not a thing, but I bet she’ll try.
This is the woman who complained on YouTube that she couldn’t write her Love Island vAneers off as a business expense. I’m sure she will.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hahaha Rich was doing his peloton on the 14/2, 7pm. “Sorry Lily, I just did a work out session so no baby 3 for you tonight, exhausted”

(I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day anyway.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can sooooo see it. I bet she makes his life a misery. Poor downtrodden rich! I wonder if he’s doing a couple of days at the office yet, or is he forced to wait hand and foot on Herr Pebbles?
I hope he’s able to leave the house. Poor bastard needs an escape plan. She’s a bleeping nightmare.

Lily doesn’t have any real friends apart from her childhood friends because no grown adult will be friend with someone who disguise their nastiness as being real. People smell her tit from far. Born rich and lack of social skills, Lionel raised a beautiful girl.
I wonder if she has any university friends.

Reactions: 3
They went to a uni friends wedding once. My bet is it was Rich's mate.

She bumped in to a girl she knew from uni on a 'job'. It was super awkward and you could tell they weren't friends.

Why do I know all this? Oh the shame!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.