Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is adorable.
Rud-y is the nickname I give my BF when he is being rude/ grumpy...just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The name Rudy is…well…no comment 😂

what bothers me most about her naming her daughter Grey is the fact that she HATES the colour Grey. Hates her grey carpet, her grey sofabed. How do you name your child after something you hate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce are Bloody Mary ingredients.
Yes, I know…and think Bloody Marys are revolting. Lily was / is obsessed with gazpacho, the majority of which I find equally nasty. Just found it so odd they both have used time on YouTube to go on about how much they love drinking tomato based liquids (and obsess over pickled anything) while oohing over their cube fridges. Jess obviously doing a more robust “job” than Lily at all of it 😂

Reactions: 6
The name Rudy is…well…no comment 😂

what bothers me most about her naming her daughter Grey is the fact that she HATES the colour Grey. Hates her grey carpet, her grey sofabed. How do you name your child after something you hate?
She loved it, when grey was the trending colour, now being beige. We and her daughter ofc have to be grateful that she is not called „Beige“.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a bit niche but when I was a kid we had a few holidays at a campsite where the mascots were two raccoons called Rudy and Rosie, so that’s where my brain automatically goes to 😂🦝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Straight out of Charles Dickens novel.
Christmas presents at Victorian Orphanage.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s sending out the bat signal to brands to send her free stuff now that the bebe has arrived!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Agreed. Considering he’s here, this thread is dead. Like her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.