Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just being real, guys, chill! Carrying a flimsy stick from the shop to your car is such a witch!!!

Reactions: 7
equity in the house maybe?
nope, that's her business only, plus did you see the £112,500 paid in dividends and salaries of £15k? So that's £600k+ pension, which is the beauty of business like this, you can sink A HUGE amount of money into pension funds and not pay any taxes on it.

nope, that's her business only, plus did you see the £112,500 paid in dividends and salaries of £15k? So that's £600k+ pension, which is the beauty of business like this, you can sink A HUGE amount of money into pension funds and not pay any taxes on it.
Also based on her corporation tax she declared profits of £286,000 last financial year. Profits! She is rolling in it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think this is the real issue people have with influencers now. Like fine, earn a tit tonne from doing ads and pushing aff links and filming every minute of your life for YouTube but then to beg for free stuff when you can well afford it really sticks with people.

And Lily never gives back. That little charity feature died a death pretty quick. When does she ever donate or give back to her followers? She is very mean and selfish.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
And Lily never gives back. That little charity feature died a death pretty quick. When does she ever donate or give back to her followers? She is very mean and selfish.
Lol the charity highlight was just a gift of publicity anyway. Doubt she ever donated actual money to these charities herself, she only encouraged her followers to donate. Nor did she ever mention donating her time, only mentioned that her friends or other people did. She thinks posting one story a month is doing her part. Well, she's not even doing that now. Hasnt done in 8 months! The definition of virtue signaling.

Reactions: 32
Can we just get rid of these kind of “influencers” for good please. It’s absolutely immoral that she’s making that much money from essentially being a walking advert. She doesn’t work hard, she doesn’t give back, she begs for everything free in her life, she doesn’t make an effort with anything and just gets everything handed to her. Ughhhh

Reactions: 39
so baby was obviously born today. when will she announce? sunday bc it's peak posting time and she has to get as much engagement as possible to compete with nanna?

Reactions: 19
On a serious note, how does Lily make this much money? Yeah she has alot of followers but she doesn't do that many collabs/sponsorships/ads/etc. Also doesn't Anna make less than her despite Anna having all the sponsorships/collabs and her book as vacuous as it was, did well sales wise? The math ain't mathing...

Reactions: 21
Bet it is her dad who looks after her finances and watches the pennies. Imagine how much money you could save if you never had to buy make-up,perfume,candles,clothes,kids stuff,house furniture,food it all adds up. I bet loads of stuff gets gifted on or sold on via third parties by these influences in my opinion. You can only use so much stuff and make-up. There must be so much waste it all seems a bit obscene in this day and age.

Reactions: 29
Bet it is her dad who looks after her finances and watches the pennies. Imagine how much money you could save if you never had to buy make-up,perfume,candles,clothes,kids stuff,house furniture,food it all adds up. I bet loads of stuff gets gifted on or sold on via third parties by these influences in my opinion. You can only use so much stuff and make-up. There must be so much waste it all seems a bit obscene in this day and age.
I'm not from the UK and a few influenzas were called out doing this in my home country. Those cheap a*holes were raising up the prices ×2, x3 for used items including makeup ! I wouldn't be surprised if she is doing this too tbh.

Reactions: 12
This is really unfair and inaccurate tbh
Remember she bought that mascara that one time, when she forgot to bring hers to her #gifted hotel stay?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.