Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Lol do you think Lily’s been complaining to Anna she’s not getting enough attention so Anna reshared the post on her stories 2 days AFTER the announcement… this is strange!

290B6D6F-35E3-4168-B871-FCE68203F8D5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

SachaStark

We’ve just watched the man assemble a sofa-bed two staircases away from where it needs to be, so… yeah.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I quite agree with the panic-y feeling. She still needs to get all the links out, can't seem to go even a few days without posting. So sad. Just take your mat leave, even if it is the mossst luuuucratiive tiiiiiime of the yearrrrr.... You planned this baby to be born now, deal.

LottieRouge12

Err maybe it's just me but Lily's light fixture looks like the nipple of a Victorian ghost.

My guesses for the baby name: Apollo, Archer (Archie), Bronze, Marty, Mars, Bowie, Eagle, Bass, Coal, Copper, Orion, Sparrow, Ringo, Zeus or Wolf.

The thing is her kids and def her sister's kids aren't cool/hipster enough nor are they in the socioeconomic bracket where they can give them an unusual name and not have it affect them (i.e. celebs and upper middle class/wealthy hipsters). Those kids def are going to have some kind of white collar/office job and giving them a name like "Honey" is just begging for that child to be bullied/teased mercilessly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

roarke

VIP Member
cozy and filled with love and knick knacks/furniture they’ve accumulated over time (think the Weasley’s house in HP 😂).
My house is exactly this because my parents home is the same - we love odd things and can’t help but pick them up on our travels. Knickknacks have stories and it’s a personal history that’s so nice. Buying things from H&M is fine but not your entire house. She has a toddler - where are the paintings she drew?! Where are their wedding photos? I find it fucking weird.

• Heart

LA2019Take2

Looking back, I think its obvi when Lily's downfall truly started and it wasn't when she was pregnant with Grey. Once Anna surpassed Lily in followers on both IG and YT and Lily knew she couldn't ever catch up again on either platform is when Lily sacrificed any modicum of individuality she possessed. Lily's content was never amazing but I think Anna's surge (esp with her book sales and "tour) was the biggest factor in Lily leaning fully into her lackadaisical content. Having Grey was what fully pushed her face down into her laziness abyss.

Anna straight out copies looks (and photos) from other influencers and clearly gets her inspo from what IG algorithm literally pushes at her. Anna is the definition of basic. Lily I think realised the only thing she can do at this point is hang on to Anna and copy her bland/piss colour aesthetics b/c what Lily previously wore and her style (who can forget that atrocious yellow and black bathroom tiles of hers - but tbf it was Lily's style) had peaked. Lily could have stayed true to who she was but she didn't b/c at the end its not about being truthful or true to one's self to her she made it clear it was solely about money.

Lily no longer picks what she likes, she goes based off of IG and Anna (which in essence are the same thing) b/c she thinks it's what her followers like but also she knows all of it are things she absolutely does not plan to keep long term in the hopes to maintain her current income. Notice Lily never mentions even homes (an astronomical expense) as long term investments. Everything in her life bar her family members and friends are viewed solely through a short term/disposable lens. It's not just an incredibly sad way to live but also its UNBELIEVABLY wasteful and absolutely catastrophic for the environment.
I also think that she is an inherently lazy person and once the industry became more competitive/saturated she has struggled to keep up because she's simply not prepared to put the work in. She also think she's owed success because she was lucky enough to get in when she did. Lily today would not be able to build a 40k following let alone a 400k following.

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
The name Rudy is…well…no comment 😂

what bothers me most about her naming her daughter Grey is the fact that she HATES the colour Grey. Hates her grey carpet, her grey sofabed. How do you name your child after something you hate?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily, just take your maternity leave and stay off IG. Enjoy those first precious weeks with the newborn you were so lucky to have. The begging can wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Lol do you think Lily’s been complaining to Anna she’s not getting enough attention so Anna reshared the post on her stories 2 days AFTER the announcement… this is strange!

View attachment 883683
Lily is 100% that passive aggressive friend that said to Anna - Thank you for sharing baby Rudy on your Instagram, I didn't see the story because I am now a busy London mum of TWO but I know you are a such a good friend like that.

Anna panics and posts it.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Lily has been flying by the seat of her pants for years and years now. The panic she is going through now is the chickens coming home to roost of no strategy, no structure, no planning from one day/week to the next.

It occurred to me recently that the privilege of her background has enabled her to always wait to feel creative. When you are wealthy and privileged and you haven’t felt creative this week, you can always fall back on a lazy video about what mummy brought you back from the French pharmacy near the second home in Antibes darling, it will still do numbers and you can think up a proper video next week when you feel like it 😘

Whereas the rest of us in creative roles (and less privileged influencers) don’t have that luxury and learn during our 20s to show up even (especially) when you’re not feeling inspired. You can’t wait for it to strike.

So now she has no professional or personal discipline and it’s biting her in the bum.

** When I say creative I mean creative for Lily of course - eg figuring out how she can rip off ideas from cooler people like heyclaire.

• Heart
  • Haha

SachaStark

They truly are morons... assemble it in the room it is intended to go in, for heaven’s sake.

Also, her interminable poor grammar strikes again: can anybody figure out what that caption is supposed to mean?!

• Wow
  • Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211111_155152.jpg

They must me taking the piss!
Oh please someone listen to this and report back! I bet it's hysterical!

• Haha