Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Did she ever mention if they were vaccinated?
Not as far as I know. I remember her talking about feeling weird being pregnant and vulnerable in a pandemic, so I assumed she didn’t get vaccinated while pregnant, but that’s just my assumption. Lily hasn’t mentioned anything because she won’t mention anything slightly “controversial”.

Ok, I’m going to be a total bitch about it this…

Both her sisters and her parents leave nearby. Could she not have asked them to take Grey until she and Rich felt better? Even the newborn, since she’s either pumping (#ad-gifted) or the kid’s on formula? It’s a scary time, for sure. But I also think they have options that a lot of families don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m already getting the feeling that Rudy is favored over Grey.
Hm, doesn’t really make sense to send the kids to family members when they could potentially have Covid, too. That would just spread the disease even further, so I personally wouldn’t do it unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Reactions: 27

lunary

Her goodbye video was really odd..

I was quite looking forward to seeing what she ended up cooking and then she didn't even show us. It felt like there was hardly any content and then it just ended and she said ok bye then.

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
It’s very cringe worthy that they’ll bend over to get royally fucked by a crap influencer. Those subway type tiles look like wet paper towels.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I guess the money she saved on the sofa bed and tiles was spent on the almost 2K rug. She then went for a cheap bathroom suite and cheap flooring - because she can't take those with her when they sell.

The amount of time she spent begging for those tiles was ridiculous. She spent day after day tagging tile companies on IG. Ugh!

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211111_183646.jpg

Says 1 comment but there's nothing when you click on it, meaning they've deleted it. Someone must have have left their opinion on Lily 💀 I must know what it was!!!!!!!

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
The thing is with Lily is that there is nothing wrong with her body. She's still slim. She's always had slim legs and arms and still does. But her negative aura just does nothing for her and it's written all over her face. It's not enough to eat smallish portions to lose baby weight. You've got to excerxise too. I'm almost back to a 12. Which is what i was pre babies. It's taken me 5 and a half years since my son was first born and then my daughter to get there. Some people don't snap back after a couple of weeks. Fab if you do. But she isn't going to go back to a pre baby size by sitting on her ass all day. I've had to swim 4 times a week. Walk everywhere. Cycle and do youtube workouts to get there. But it's given me happiness. I was never happy with myself at a 18. I wish i was body positive but i couldn't be. I just was so flabby. Not stunning and gorgeous like Lizzo.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Lily get off tattle if you’re on your maternity leave…

we say the stars not straight so she shows a video of grey doing it to prove it’s not her fault 🙄

1544C79E-5AEE-4155-96E8-CA17E9CEB4D8.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Tree_

VIP Member
This beige nonsense has to end. It's revolting at this point. Get some fucking colour

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I can't take the name Rudy seriously since my husband told me it means, literally 'pile of shit' in his language. Apologies.

• Haha
  • Wow

oregano

1636982530337.png
I’m getting really peeved over here!!

On top of how annoying it is to see this undeserving beggar receive freebies it pisses me off that she’s too lazy and stupid to turn the products of her shameless begging into interesting, creative content for her viewers. She could do so much more than just a few minute loft update video where she pans around the room or an Instagram story where she pokes fun at the builders for hanging their bag on an electrical wire. She’s literally being spooned products to center her content around and she doesn’t make the most of it. If she put a little work into her content and made it good, brands probably would reach out to her for collaboration. Instead she’d rather just sit at her desk in her brand new office, firing off lazy, poorly worded emails to brands begging for shit she will eventually grow tired of and moan about.

Last edited:
  • Heart

zigandzag

I don’t see how those tiles go with the graphic black and white floor she has chosen. Like pure white and those off white beigey multicoloured tiles just do not go together why didn’t she just choose plain white metro tiles or white marble. Classic Pebbles mess

Reactions: 26

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Only Lily is Jewish. She broke the family tradition and married a Christian. They are a mixed family.

I think this website pays way too much attention to people’s cultural background (or perceived cultural background, there’s a lot of assumptions flung round about her family and how much they celebrate religious festivals if anyone could possibly know this). The tree reflects the fact her taste and colour preference is beige, beige and more beige.

Reactions: 26