Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stinkytink

Chatty Member
That have such a tilted and narcissistic view of themselves, it’s incredible. Their level of poor performance and all out lying wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere else, why are they getting away with it online, I.e the most judgemental place on earth. I wish someone would take them down a peg.
Well, they got lucky at the right time. That’s it. YT came along when they were the right age with the right interests. I would say they’re both pretty c-list and always have been, so they’re less known. None of my friends no who they are, for example. Their incomes are high for what they do (jack shit), but not so much for online personalities, which is what they probably like to think they are. They’re “personalities” as much as they are “creators” — that is to say, not either. And to factor in that they’ve “wrote” 🙄 books too and their incomes didn’t break 500k is not a sign of wild success.

They’ve insulated themselves beyond belief so that’s another way they “get away” with it. Limiting and deleting comments etc. And Gleam is an enabler, but they’re not great themselves in so many areas. They were all at the right place at the right time when influenza infected the internet… kinda like the .com boom, just not as lucrative!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jaymie

VIP Member
F7C29968-0D60-4533-B9DD-3A3AD0C9E96C.png
Jojo is my babe, she has a pink Christmas tree for her kids. I think is hideous but sometimes you got to let your kids have fun. Hahaha just close your shutter so your neighbour can’t see your pink tree.

LMAO Lily, your sister has a pink tree.

Yesterday

She is addicted to sharing every mundane detail of her loft extension on Instagram. By the time she gets around to a full loft reno video, her audience will have already seen everything. This is what I can't stand about her content. She has no patience for holding things back to create or drive interest, and by the time she uploads her weekly video, we've already seen everything on Instagram stories.

Although her description of what a dump/tip is in her recent video made me laugh so hard It's one of the most unintentionally funny things she's said in a while.

• Haha

saevar

That plywood looks awful. Just get a finished wooden shelf, like it's literally ONE small piece, how cheap can you be??

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The Martin’s are silly and none of them have any common sense.
I read Martins as Martians 💀 and can't stop laughing because the way the Martins behave most of the time is as if they've come from another planet and have zero clue of our human ways (no one told them) so they just copy each other.

• Haha

LA2019Take2

Lily is 100% that passive aggressive friend that said to Anna - Thank you for sharing baby Rudy on your Instagram, I didn't see the story because I am now a busy London mum of TWO but I know you are a such a good friend like that.

Anna panics and posts it.
I wonder if it's because not many other influencers shared her post and Lily moaned that she wasn't getting the love she deserves for having another baby. Whatever the reason it is very strange that Anna would share it again within 24 hours and the follow it with a load of PR/AD/GIFT posts. Also - I know this isn't Anna's thread but her her black trousers just remind me of my school trousers circa 1995.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Just driving this back to Lily’s thread, why hasn’t she post, I am bored! My mouth needs bitching :cry::cry:

• Haha

dutchover

Still can't get over just how utterly miserable Rich looks in that picture 💀
Could it be that she's captured the exact moment when he finally had a dawning realisation that he is trapped in a loveless, sexless, energy draining, suck-y marriage?
Yeah that stuck out to me. Why include THAT photo? Why not just wait until you have one with him smiling or looking joyful? This is the "5%" of her life that she's choosing to show us.

• Sad
I had an ED in my teens/twenties partly brought on by constant comments on my weight as a child and being compared to others. I've not managed to shift my post baby weight despite working my arse off (gym 2 x a week, swim 1 x week and run x 2 a week) and so seeing a post like Anna's does trigger me. Sometimes it's not that a person hasn't worked hard enough to shift their weight.
Sure, I completely agree it's not a matter of just if someone has 'worked hard', but your triggers aren't Anna's responsibility. And if I were Anna reading your message that a post of me just existing at my weight was triggering that also wouldn't feel great.

Ginny

I know a few baby rudys,its a common name with the young mums on the council estate lol. (No judgement,i live on it)

• Haha

LA2019Take2

And you were sooooo smug about it.
If Baby Ralph was born in late Aug I can totally see Anna being the mum who holds him back a year which would then make him the oldest in the year (and the same year as Baby Rudy). I know this isn't Anna's thread but I seeing that pic of her looking so skinny less than 5 months after giving birth made me really sad. It was totally a brag photo but also the pressure that puts on mums who don't look like that is immense.

• Sad
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I didn’t have time to read yesterday: can I just say how much I loved Lily’s tile story where she said, “I’m going to use white grout so the pattern is more subtle.” … Mate, you aren’t tiling the bathroom yourself! Stop trying to make it appear as though you are able to do anything useful or independent of help 😂
Reminds me of the reno where she said "I am very hands on", just because she turned up everyday and chose from a selection of ad/ pr gifted paints and tiles. How hands on can you be if someone else is doing literally everything? She even had a project manager!

• Haha
  • Wow