Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
LOL Can you imagine what would happen if Rich let's say posted a pic of her and new baby on his IG first, before she even posts on hers? There would be suitable punishment. Like, no sex, ever again, or something.
As if no sex with Lily would be a punishment. Sounds like an aspirational goal to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe no one on here mentioned that Lily refered to her parent's bathroom as 'so smart!" :ROFLMAO:
And that it was only "so smart" because of her, they wanted to paint one wall the absolute heathens but luckily Lily, arbiter of good taste, saved them and persuaded them to tile it all and now it is "so smart".

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Why would she be seething?
She is always trying to one-up Anna and is miserable whenever Anna is doing better than her. She also complained after having Gray that pregnancy ruined her figure and that she doesn't know how to dress anymore, that she's insecure etc..

Jessie98

VIP Member
I knew that sink would be wrong before she even opened it. She is after all Lily of the moans and doom and gloom of course it wouldn't be right

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
The problem with Lily is that she doesn’t understand the meaning of delayed gratification. If she wants something that she cannot afford, she begs and whinge until she get sent one for free. She showed us everything and by the time she does her loft reveal video, we will be so sick of it.

jaymie

VIP Member
Only Lily says talking about photo albums is complicated. What planet does she live on?
Private school for you.

I also find it cringe that she is that kind of person that will bring out a stack of photo albums for her guests. No one cares…

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I love these dual thread arguments

I don’t even know where I stand

all I know is Anna is a 🐍😂

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
How to grow your business? Simple. Watch your sub numbers and as it threatens to drop too far because of people just not being interested anymore, just buy yourself some more! And when you want anything from free food to expensive furniture, just beg for it. Easy peasy.

• Haha

LA2019Take2

This needs an applause button 👏

And this! 👏👏👏
So in her 'honest' Q&A video from last year she talked about this and how she felt ok with encouraging consumerism because she provided entertainment value to her audience - she seems to have a very loose definition of what is considered 'entertainment'.

• Sick
  • Wow

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
😂 they don’t tell you that do they!? I had a C-section and they only said to take it easy
To be fair, when you're sent home after a c section with a new baby and a toddler, it's impossible not to lift either of them. My hubby went back to work 4 days after I got home so I had to get on with it (unlike Lily who's an idle bint). You need to be sensible and careful about bending etc and your wound will tell you when you've done too much, but not lifting anything is near impossible unless you have a Bitch like Rich.

SachaStark

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I didn’t have time to read yesterday: can I just say how much I loved Lily’s tile story where she said, “I’m going to use white grout so the pattern is more subtle.” … Mate, you aren’t tiling the bathroom yourself! Stop trying to make it appear as though you are able to do anything useful or independent of help 😂

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
You kind of answered your own question. Lily is stuck at mental age of 12 and can't be trusted on her own.

• Haha