Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkpen

The sink is wrong guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Jesus the detail she’s going into about this loft reno

also it’s a room no one will use, why not just wait til January and get the sink you want

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hally34

VIP Member
Surprise surprise her white chair in the lounge is stained. No one told her I suppose.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
I'd like to think he'd fetch his runaway bag and book the next flight leaving Britain, but knowing his doormat personality he'll probably be in the nearest Boots buying waterproof mascara.
If he is smarter, he should have booked himself a vasectomy procedure while Lily is away.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She better not complain that she could not take proper maternity leave because of the nature of her job. Stay off IG Lily.

• Heart
  • Haha

zigandzag

I quite agree with the panic-y feeling. She still needs to get all the links out, can't seem to go even a few days without posting. So sad. Just take your mat leave, even if it is the mossst luuuucratiive tiiiiiime of the yearrrrr.... You planned this baby to be born now, deal.
It is sad imagine having a beautiful new born but being so insecure about your work you have to post content no one asked for or cares about about painting your loft. So we can look forward to lots of even more half arsed content and AF links. I think if she lost all her followers tomorrow she would not even get 1000 people to follow her.

ellwood

How many times does she mention them fucking paperchase albums. Must be easily 5 times a year 🙄
She must have run out of them again, she always mentions them and tags paperchase when she’s running low. They sent her a load of them last time

• Haha

trav35

But why is it toxic and unrealistic? Most of my friends lost all the weight within 2 months after giving birth. I’m not saying everyone should and I definitely wish I had been kinder to myself and my body when it didn’t happen so fast for me, but I don’t think we should shame women for caring about what they look like during or after pregnancy. I was quite shocked by how much I cared about gaining weight during pregnancy myself and again, felt ashamed about that. I think everybody should do what makes them happy. I am much happier now that I am at my pre-baby weight again and it took me some time to just admit to myself that it’s ok to care about my looks and weight, even after having a baby. To each their own I guess 😊
Couldn’t agree more - it’s getting really tired. ‘Existing at lower weight’ is not bragging. I lost all my baby weight in about four months (and I gained about three stone), because I worked my arse off. If someone else wants to do the same thing, fine, and if they don’t, also fine - everyone should do exactly whatever the fuck they want. Really don’t see what’s ‘toxic’ about wanting to recognise yourself after you have a baby, personally.

• Heart

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Bet it is her dad who looks after her finances and watches the pennies. Imagine how much money you could save if you never had to buy make-up,perfume,candles,clothes,kids stuff,house furniture,food it all adds up. I bet loads of stuff gets gifted on or sold on via third parties by these influences in my opinion. You can only use so much stuff and make-up. There must be so much waste it all seems a bit obscene in this day and age.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I also think that she is an inherently lazy person and once the industry became more competitive/saturated she has struggled to keep up because she's simply not prepared to put the work in. She also think she's owed success because she was lucky enough to get in when she did. Lily today would not be able to build a 40k following let alone a 400k following.
Agree with all this plus it’s her privileged background that enabled her success to a huge degree, I’d say. Not that she’d ever admit it.

- Parents travelled a lot, were often bringing her back sought-after beauty products only available in the USA/France (as well as Lily being relatively well travelled herself at a young age)
- Living in a well connected, fairly central area of London - easy access to PR events, also can go to cool venues/recognisable locations for logging content
- Living at home rent free - loads of disposable income to spend on going out for vlogs & items for hauls & reviews
- People tend to want a glimpse into a privileged persons life (how the other half live? Live vicariously?)

Yes she did put the work in back in the day but my goodness, she had a HUGE leg up.

• Heart
By 'people sitting here in jeans' she totally means Rich. I mean, that's if she actually allows him to sit on that chair. Maybe he broke the rules one time and sat there. Now he has to pay the price. #PoorRich
"Riiiiiich! This is why you have to wear the beige clothes only! How many times have I told you?! Beige joggers or boiler suits are the mandatory uniform so we don't stain Shaun the Sheep!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LottieRouge12

Holy bat balls she looks like a fright. Lily just give up on your hair. You've ruined it. Just chop it all off. It would look great, like Amy Winehouse. (RIP)
This is Lily's biggest fear to look "stereotypically Jewish" (she's the spitting image of Amy Winehouse as well as her own dad Lionel) not b/c looking Jewish is a bad thing (to be clear it's not whatsoever) but b/c her family and her have internalised white supremacy to the point they self-loathe traits that make them "different". I thought it was just her but its clear the whole family with the exception of Lionel straightens their hair and not just on themselves but on their children even while they're very young (I looked at Jojo's IG and she was straightening her daughter's hair when she was still a toddler).

I have a feeling once Grey starts preschool Lily won't feature her in her vlogs not even her back or aerial shots b/c I have a feeling she will straighten Grey's hair (nevermind she has the time and lives in London where she can learn how to properly care and maintain curly hair and can even make it a series on her YT channel but she won't) and you know her comments will blow up despite her limiting who can comment. It's the same story with Lily's garden and using fake grass. Lily knows its bad but she just doesn't care b/c its all about what is easiest for HER.

Last edited:

LottieRouge12

Err is it just me or am I getting a "panicky" vibe from Lily? She isn't taking a break from posting on IG Stories (the big tell was the loft content she deff made Rich take since I'm willing to bet she had a c-section and def isn't moving as much) and I think I know why. She's not getting as much freebies/ads/sponsorships and she's worried she'll def fall behind even more esp as this is prime time selling season (i.e. Black Friday).

The pic of Rudy hasn't even surpassed 75k likes compared to what she posted when Grey was born and even Anna's pic of Ralph got six figures likes.

Also I know its hard to tell with newborns but to me Rudy is Lily and Lionel's twin you can tell esp in profile.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She actually said that? 🤔 How many kids do they want anyway? If she really said that, I'd be stunned. o_O
Oh yes - she actually did say that!

Not sure how many kids she wants - but considering it took Rich a long time to 'get his head around' this pregnancy (Lily's words) and how miserable he looked when the baby was born, I think he may be done.

LA2019Take2

Are they really wasting all that space behind the wardrobes?
View attachment 855714
This is why she's never going to use this room as a master - the cupboard space is totally inadequate and she knows it. I honestly do not understand the point of this loft conversion at all. She is just doing it to try and add as much value to her house as possible and move into the £million house by next summer.