Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoniC

Chatty Member
She actually said that? 🤔 How many kids do they want anyway? If she really said that, I'd be stunned. o_O
God that's such a shit take of Lilys. You don't just work out to lose weight, it impacts your entire physical and (!) mental health positively. The older you get, the more difficult it'll be to put on muscle so you are better off starting when you're young and getting into a routine. Make it part of your life instead of looking at it the way Lily does: "ah well I'll start at some point, do it for a few months and then stop" as she has done with every exercise she's ever started (PT, running, Yoga, Peloton, etc.) Nah, you have to keep it going if you want to be able to be active until old age.
Also cardiovascular health is nothing to fuck with. Considering the shit she eats, she'd better off starting working out asap instead of putting it off

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I am really looking forward to HIS arrival and the endless announcements of shit nobody’s told her about having two kids.....since she will be the first mom in the history of the world to have two kids. And live in London with two kids. And have a husband that doesn’t work for her while she has two kids. Rich seems like a patient enough guy but I really don’t see how he’s not going to crack.
I was watching her rabbiting on about how hard it was and how impossible it was with the buggy situation and how it's basically an impossibly difficult situation to be in. You know, the children in London with a job. For a split second I thought "wow is this kid thing that untenable?!" Then I remembered that I, in fact, have a six and eight year old, in London with a job....and it's really not that bad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Glad it’s not just me!

Are they really going to carry it up two flights of stairs once assembled!?
My guess is that this is entirely for the gram, perhaps because there's no light up in the loft yet and she wants to post a picture because if you don't endlessly post about it, did the begged-for item really exist?
I think she'll then make Rich disassemble it and take it upstairs.

• Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
Are we sure she’s still pregnant? She’s not posted any obnoxious selfies or anything much since Saturday. Everything she has posted could have been done from a hospital bed. She’s probably going to announce the baby in like a week or so and be like ‘suprise’ I had the baby…
Hahaha she is copying Nana. She has a personality of a grey rock

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The horrible picture of him + the caption which includes that today is his birthday as an after thought… seems like she cares & loves him so much NOT. Imagine your partner picking the picture where you look miserable to announce your baby & wish you a happy birthday.

why did she have to announce the baby on his birthday anyway? Couldn’t she have spent the day with him and the baby and announced it tomorrow?
Announce on a Monday???? You clearly are not the influencer/marketing guru Lily is.

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
As problematic as that book is, perhaps she should consider reading it so she stops looking like absolute shit?

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why would you not just look back at what you previously packed? She literally made a whole video talking about what she actually used last time….

76A72C23-B6F0-4337-B85D-944505BDF246.png

• Haha
Was it last year that Lily suddenly came out with 'I don't like using real candles' after flogging all kinds of expensive candles for literally years? Turned out she meant the Menorah candles, she was worried about lighting them with Grey around. Ummm....? Surely there's a way of doing that safely?
I guess Diptyque and Jo Malone don't do Menorah candles.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
When we set up our trees, we were like “do you remember we bought this ornaments from xxx” for Lily is just sad beige thing from HM

Reactions: 25

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And not after Galileo, but because of her very different taste in music compared to anyone else in the world. She happens to like this band called Queen, almost nobody has heard of them.,.

Gibson. Keeping your kids details secret is sensible. It’s very easy to find full names, addresses and birth dates of most influencers children. That’s going to cause many problems with identity fraud. I hope this place is still here in 20 years when they’re all grown up and suing their parents for traumatic, aesthetically pleasing childhoods that had no privacy 👌🏻
This. Nothing against keeping birth date, place, and middle name private. Not that she thought of that with Grey,of course....

• Haha
Reactions: 25