Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LA2019Take2

Just watched JoJo's stories and two things made me LOL/EYE ROLL. Firstly she talks about popping into her local 'paint shop' and then goes onto name the shop which is in Muswell Hill NOT Bounds Green where she lives. Local paint shop for Bounds Green would be home base off the A406 - seems like stretching the truth re: area you live in is something both her and Lily do.

The next thing was that the kitchen company recommended she use 'Mylands' paint which she'd 'never heard of' - hmmmmm your sister has had her kitchen painted twice in as many years from that paint company? So is JoJo on the beg (granted she didn't tag but was asking for recommendations as to where to find this specific paint?) She MUST know that Lily used it or at least how to google to find a supplier?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The thing is with Lily is that there is nothing wrong with her body. She's still slim. She's always had slim legs and arms and still does. But her negative aura just does nothing for her and it's written all over her face.
Lily also wears super unflattering clothes then complains she looks bad… like you said she’s not actually that big, she’s like a 14 max but the oversized potato sack outfits she keeps wearing only make her look bigger than she is! If she wore things that fit nicely she’d be able to see she’s still slim & would probably feel better about how she looked.

Kazza55

Went to watch the video on Youtube as it had been ages since I had last seen it. One of the comments says that 'Rudy' does not refer to a person, but is Jamaican slang for 'rude boy'. That made me laugh far more than it should, I hope it wipes the smug 'my taste in music is far better than yours' smile off her face.
Exactly this. I'm of Jamaican heritage so to me, it's a name for older West Indian men or it's short for 'rude boy' which has criminal connotations. Therefore, not a great choice imo.

• Wow
  • Haha

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I bet she is so tight in real life. Like the person who orders the most expensive meal from the menu when they know the bill will be split evenly or says she has no cash when there is a birthday collection.

• Sad

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of competition between the sisters and could explain why they dont seem to ask one another basic questions. I can imagine Lily trying to one-up everyone in her family, you know because she is famous and all.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
The dump vs the tip thing is so boring, some people are so obsessed with things like this. This is Lily’s emphasising how British she is. Like who the fuck cares 🙄 same goes to cream or jam first on scones, who the fuck cares. Some people need to get laid in their free time.
Somewhere in deepest suburbia, Rich Garnham just put his hand up!

• Haha

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I’m not triggered by Anna at all - I lost all my baby weight very quickly, especially after the first one. I take care of myself and always have done, I don’t look down on people who do or judge people who don’t.
I didn’t mean it’s Anna’s responsibility to think about other people being triggered. That wasn’t my point. She’s an influencer and she posts pictures of herself constantly. Anna does not usually post pictures of herself looking clearly very slim. She’s fishing for compliments on this one and the subtext is - look at me, I’m very slim after having a baby.
I didn’t see her as feeding into that kind of narrative, so I find it a little disappointing and sad that she felt the need to do so.

Just my opinion!

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I hate influencers they are so irrelevant. I wish Lily would get off the internet and stop using her being pregnant as a personality trait.
I do wonder what she's going to do once she has HIM, because she's been pretty lost with her content since she had grey, she claims she doesn't want to be a mummy influencer, but she's not a style or beauty influencer. And when she got pregnant again that gave her something to capatlise on. But is she going to have a third child? Probably not with how moany she's been about this pregnancy.

So what is she actually going to make content about when she comes back?

Reactions: 29

dutchover

I HATE that smooth black and bright white tile against the textured cream tiles. OMG it’s so bad! Like wtf?

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Surprising to hear that Rudy is the only name Lily had or liked for a boy. I mean, out of all the names - that is the only one she liked?!

Rudy Max doesn't flow at all. Neither does Grey Luna. Then again, neither does Lily's house...

• Haha