Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Another successful beg for Lily Beggars.

I bet no one asked her about stupid albums, it was just a begging exercise to score free shit.

Reactions: 32

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I think it’s quite sad and disappointing she has blatantly fallen into the ‘look how skinny I am after having a baby very recently’ thing. I thought she was better than that, no idea why!
I don’t know how to feel about this, mostly because I am very jealous as it took me a LONG time to lose all the weight (18 months) and I really struggled with body image. But I don’t think it’s another woman’s responsibility to make me feel better about myself. I think I would also be very proud and happy if I managed to lose all the weight (and more) in 5 months so kuddos to Anna. Also, I would pick Anna’s bragging about her body over Lily’s “keeping it real” and horrendous selfies any day!

Reactions: 32

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I have learned from these forums and having a child myself that there is no name that everyone agrees is normal, people have opinions on names that I consider to be really common every day names but if you don’t know people by that name or like it yourself you tend to say it’s unusual.
Just pointing this out as we get pages of disagreements about whether a name is nice or not. My rule is so long as it’s not actively offensive or embarrassing for the child, it’s fine

Reactions: 31

roarke

VIP Member
That have such a tilted and narcissistic view of themselves, it’s incredible. Their level of poor performance and all out lying wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere else, why are they getting away with it online, I.e the most judgemental place on earth. I wish someone would take them down a peg.

stinkytink

Chatty Member
She does look bloody good there, fair play!
I think she looks like she’s in great shape, but that outfit is fucking atrocious. She had the leather pants in 2 pics today and I just don’t see why she likes them? They’re hideous, and clearly she can wear anything, she’s not struggling to get back into clothes. Maybe she’s doing it on purpose … leather pants are not exactly Lily style, e.g. keeping it real, lol.

And their house! The hearth is cool, but everything else always looks like they’re in a uni flop - in this frame, there’s crap flooring, skirting, ugly lamps and cables everywhere! I don’t understand how someone could spend their time hunting down unnecessary old Celine and Toteme rather than sorting that out! I wouldn’t be able to look at it for what, almost a year now?! These people …

tehpretty

the fact that her big send off video was her READING LISTS AT US really grinds my gears. good god, the woman can't even put an ounce of effort into her content, can she?

• Haha

zigandzag

How much was that rug? Because it’s hideous!
I think it was like a grand?
She has no taste at all she could have easily chosen the green velvet or orange sofa which would have gone quite nicely, but she had to get ‘beige’ because it’s ‘cool’ and ‘skandi’ .
The rug is such a random choice as I would say it’s rustic and folksy like nothing in her home, she’s all over the place.
Update on rug price it’s 1.5k 😮 she’s a lunatic, I thought she was on a budget!!!? She’s managed to spend nearly 2k on that stupid lamp and this rug, whilst constantly moaning about being on a tight budget, it’s actually obscene

• Wow
  • Haha

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Weight loss as something to be proud and happy about, especially as a new mum, sounds a bit sad really. Why bother fitting into unrealistic toxic beauty standards? Is there nothing more important than looking a certain way?
But why is it toxic and unrealistic? Most of my friends lost all the weight within 2 months after giving birth. I’m not saying everyone should and I definitely wish I had been kinder to myself and my body when it didn’t happen so fast for me, but I don’t think we should shame women for caring about what they look like during or after pregnancy. I was quite shocked by how much I cared about gaining weight during pregnancy myself and again, felt ashamed about that. I think everybody should do what makes them happy. I am much happier now that I am at my pre-baby weight again and it took me some time to just admit to myself that it’s ok to care about my looks and weight, even after having a baby. To each their own I guess 😊

• Heart

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I was trying to remember where I heard her saying this and she talks a bit about it here 16 mins in
about getting into exercise once she’s ‘done’ having kids. It’s odd!
How are you going to share this gem of a video without saying it's also the one where Lily discovers her mouldy clothes.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
7 years ago she was still living at her parents..... With her mum cooking and doing all household chores, Lily had more time to 'look cute'. Since moving out, it has become clear she struggles with basic tasks.

• Heart
  • Sad

dee_mc

VIP Member
Bet it is her dad who looks after her finances and watches the pennies. Imagine how much money you could save if you never had to buy make-up,perfume,candles,clothes,kids stuff,house furniture,food it all adds up. I bet loads of stuff gets gifted on or sold on via third parties by these influences in my opinion. You can only use so much stuff and make-up. There must be so much waste it all seems a bit obscene in this day and age.
This is really unfair and inaccurate tbh
Remember she bought that mascara that one time, when she forgot to bring hers to her #gifted hotel stay?

• Haha
  • Sick

under the ivy

VIP Member
Lily has never left her bubble! She was privately educated, got into uni, and has mingled with the same types all of her life. She couldn’t comprehend anyone having a different life to hers.

• Wow

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I just saw the stories and I'm fuming! She was shamelessly tagging them a few weeks back in hopes of getting free tiles, and here we are. Notice how she's not using Topstiles after they've removed her story from theirs and clearly didn't offer her any discount/ free tiles, even though she was saying she was going to use one of their tiles as well. She must be so smug for bagging Ca Pietra.
ETA: I've written to them to express my disappointment, but I'm sure my message will pass unnoticed as the last one.

Last edited:
  • Angry

littleteapot

Comment under Lily's goodbye video:

The Anna Edit

vor 3 Tagen
More than happy to take the baton for now and CANNOT WAIT for baby boy to arrive! Grey is going to be the best big sister and you and Rich are going to smash it 🙌 My parenting gurus! LOVE YOU!! P.S) We say the dump too

Take the baton now? As if they are such important people, I mean... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

cookies74

I like Rudy better than Grey, because Rudy is actually a name. That's the only positive thing I can say about it, because it's a bit of a meh name.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Shilly Beggles and the baffling bathroom.

I've come full circle and turned her life into a HP spin-off.

• Haha