Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pleased I don't live in London. It's so tiny. They only have one room downstairs and a loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she really cave? Or did she get fed up of waiting/begging/hinting/reaching out for companies to do it for her? Hmmm 🧐🤔

10AC1DDA-E920-477C-8401-2159DD2D99FE.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It is a nice ring though! I think I’d have had it resized earlier if I was her, she’s doing no exercise or healthy eating, of course her fingers aren’t getting any smaller. The water retention goes fairly quickly after you give birth.

Reactions: 5
Did she really cave? Or did she get fed up of waiting/begging/hinting/reaching out for companies to do it for her? Hmmm 🧐🤔

View attachment 81062
She couldn't be arsed to eat healthy and stop the night time eating, and move around a bit. Get the Grey into a buggy and walk somewhere further than getting into their car. Or getting out of the car and driving for an hour and walking to another cafe again (see WifeRich's IG stories). No jewellery brand wants to touch her with a 10ft bargepole with her soul less and grey life. DeBeers? Please. Go back to editing photos of the Grey cutting off her head at weird angles (but still showing enough clothing to justify a PR gift). Jeez... getting bored even typing about it.

So pleased I don't live in London. It's so tiny. They only have one room downstairs and a loo.
Like any major city in the world- you can get something decent if you have decent money. Lily needs to convince PR she is a London / City girl - but she's barely scratched it together to live in an outer London suburb associated with middle aged folk.

Yup, they only work 5 days between them... incredible that they can afford a London house with garden and both work part time.
She lives in a suburb outside of Central London. Think Kilburn type area....

Listened to her on Louise Pentlands podcast and I feel a bit sorry for her- only in the respect thst I think she has lost her sense of self since grey came along. I think if your a mum that's somewhat relatable and actually all the annoying stuff she does is a reflection of it being her first time as a mum- aside from that I don't think she really bought anything to the table during thst podcast thst was interesting or not to do with a baby- I get the whole mothers meeting thing is that it's about kids etc being mothers. I think Caroline was the only entertaining and alive thing in the room and it did make me laugh that she was probably the absolute polar opposite of Louise and Lily! They are a bit pink and sparkly parents throwing glitter dust around and tip toeing around their kids whereas Caroline is matter of fact, be a parent this is what we want from our kids as they become adults and we have to instil that. Complete opposites!
I watched her Vlog... well I started to watch Lilys vlog and was bored so didn't get to the end 🤷‍♀️
I don't feel sorry for her. She needs to loosen up, stop trying to control everything around her, stop thinking everyone wants a 'look' at The Greyness, give Rich is cock back- actually have a real break from filming, get some kip, EXERCISE, let your child develop her own routine FOR A START. Then treat your channel like a job. Get up and show up. Make a bloody effort.

Nope! The quality has not dropped because it was bloody awful to begin with.
View attachment 77674
Her viewers need REDBULLS, they're sending us to sleep! Its too much hardworking. The brands associated are so LAST DECADE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Idk why she so convinced that she needed to be In London, because all I see what her being home bound and going to Gleam go collect her PR gifts

Idk why she so convinced that she needed to be In London, because all I see what her being home bound and going to Gleam go collect her PR gifts
I think her parents live close by though and her family so I guess she wanted to stay in that area. Plus if she can afford to buy in London it’s good investment to be fair.

Reactions: 1
This evenings stories.... off on their ‘first’ date night since grey was ‘too young to notice’
Help me out here - pretty sure they were back at coaldrops bloody yard only last week, tagged as ‘date night’. Has she conveniently forgotten that?

It's honestly a shame that she doesn't take full advantage of living in London. Art, culture, food, etc. she could really expose her daughter even at a young age to so much. Instead she remains in her mismatched home moaning about nothing. What a waste.

Reactions: 8
I think one of her sisters live next door. I remember when London was having bad snow she said it was handy having her sister next door cos her brother in law had baked her some bread.

I saw somewhere that all pr gifts and aff links need to be labelled as advertisements now on Instagram- is that correct does any one know? Bet Lil won’t be pleased!

Reactions: 3
Can someone clarify how Affiliated link works? I read somewhere that they recognised your cookies for a certain period.
For example, if you swipe up today and buy nothing; 2 days later, if I go on the website (without swipe up) and buy other items (not the one they promote), will those influencers get commissions even though they have no influence to my purchase?

@Lomididi I believe so, yes. That’s what’s so shady about when they post an affiliate link to say, Amazon, John Lewis or whatever. It’s probably fair enough that if they encourage you to buy a lipstick they might get a small payment for it, but should they also get (say) 10% back off the sofa you bought completely independently two weeks later? duck, NO.

Clear your cookies regularly, everybody. Better still, don’t click on their links in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.