Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Counting down the day in which the rug doesn’t work for her and she needs rebecca’s advice to do a office makeover..because even a blind person can tell the rug doesn’t work..

Lily, your old office in your old flat is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What stories do we want to see?
Whatever next. I honestly think she’s thick.
She won the lottery in life being a ‘blogger’ sorry I mean a ‘OG blogger’

Reactions: 9
Maybe a day in the life of an OG blogger who gets no opportunities now she has a child. It might shed some more light on her terrible plight. Could get a gofundme going!

Reactions: 6
Is fine when people are born privilege but what I hate is when people fail to recognise they are. Like her... it she were to start of her YouTube careers today, she would have fail without even started

Reactions: 6
The big difference between Lily and Anna is that Anna treats vlogging like a job, she plans her content and makes an effort in filming it. The travel guides are interesting and the planning stuff is useful also she's not continually trying to get stuff for free. Oh and she doesn't make a continual slog out of everything. If only Lily could see it she is as such a lovely stage in her life, fancy new home, baby, husband, no nine to five to commute to five days a week she should be overflowing with ideas for good content to share with other women, the highs and the lows, how she's adjusting to being a mum, things she's doing with Grey etc. Just a thought.
I thought similar when Anna did the lipstick making session in NYC - you could see she loved doing it and loved the lipstick she made and didn’t feel the need to turn it into a vlog or ask for a discount. Whereas it feels like Lily only does stuff because it’s sponsored, gifted or can be turned into content.

I also think Lily used Anna as a crutch a lot more than she’d ever let on - when Anna moved to Brighton she seemed to come into her own whereas Lily stagnated. Lily didn’t have anyone to drag around to use as a confidence booster / photographer / assistant any more. She talks a big game but scratch the surface and there’s really nothing going on.

Reactions: 14
Lily, your baby is still going to wake up in the night, dummy or no dummy!! It’s what babies do.
Miss I don’t want any advice on raising my baby from people on the internet... asks for advice on raising her baby from people on the internet 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yea I got the impression she didn’t really want a child ( not maternal or something) and did it because she thought she should do it only, seemed to have the idea in her head she “had” to have a child at that point and had one

Reactions: 7
Yea I got the impression she didn’t really want a child ( not maternal or something) and did it because she thought she should do it only, seemed to have the idea in her head she “had” to have a child at that point and had one
That is one of the biggest mistakes people can make.

Reactions: 5
Imagine
1.shutters and furniture were gifted
2. Make up gifted
3.clothes gifted
4.holiday is combined with press trip
5.hello fresh and the bleeping jam were gifted

Also back then they don’t need to declare what was gifted, is quite a lot of money to save
bleeping jam” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.