Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the WORST thing about it. Literally stuck in traffic for 4 hours. And it is a very ugly city. There are way nice areas in SoCal.
Completely agree! It takes hours to get anywhere
The beaches and ocean are lovely but not very baby friendly at all!

Reactions: 3
LA is awful. The most depressing city I have been to.
When my husband traveled for work, he'd go all over the US. He said New York, LA, and San Francisco were three of the dirtiest and most overpriced places he's ever been. Still, New York has decent public transportation options, fantastic food, and tons of activities to participate in. San Francisco also has wonderful food, especially if you like sea food. There are a lot of parks, shopping, and you can ride the cable line. But LA was just a letdown altogether.

I wish UK-based YouTubers made more of an effort researching travel destinations in North America. For instance, Toronto is not the only city in Canada worth visiting. Just like California, New York, and Florida aren't the only three states in the US. If they really thought about what they wanted out of traveling, they'd be surprised what they could find.

My husband and I plan on taking our girls whale watching this year in Nova Scotia. For summer holidays we're going to a cousin's wedding in Montana and I doubt will spend much time indoors at all. We've asked the girls what they'd like to do and we've already got a list longer than our arms. But that's the exciting part of traveling.

Reactions: 8
Because she is the basic witch! She doesn’t have her own opinion.
Exactly! Plus she's just going for the gram to pose in front of coloured walls and eat at the same 5 places as everyone else she follows that visits LA.

Reactions: 9
When my husband traveled for work, he'd go all over the US. He said New York, LA, and San Francisco were three of the dirtiest and most overpriced places he's ever been. Still, New York has decent public transportation options, fantastic food, and tons of activities to participate in. San Francisco also has wonderful food, especially if you like sea food. There are a lot of parks, shopping, and you can ride the cable line. But LA was just a letdown altogether.

I wish UK-based YouTubers made more of an effort researching travel destinations in North America. For instance, Toronto is not the only city in Canada worth visiting. Just like California, New York, and Florida aren't the only three states in the US. If they really thought about what they wanted out of traveling, they'd be surprised what they could find.

My husband and I plan on taking our girls whale watching this year in Nova Scotia. For summer holidays we're going to a cousin's wedding in Montana and I doubt will spend much time indoors at all. We've asked the girls what they'd like to do and we've already got a list longer than our arms. But that's the exciting part of traveling.
Couldn’t agree with your husband more! Montana is spectacular!!! It’s so pure and majestic. I love Wyoming.. so many places to see and like you said they all seem to do LA, Disney and NY. Wtf
Nova Scotia whale watching? I’m jealous :) I took a cruise w my cousin and some friends that live in Vancouver and we went to Alaska, now that was something else! Awe inspiring!
If you ever try national parks in the US, you must go to Yellowstone! We go yearly and do the back country. It’s amazing.

Reactions: 6
She’s so dumb, I can’t believe it. She’s unable to work out what age she is in her new video. Born in December 1987, so she thinks she’s 31, wtf?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Couldn’t agree with your husband more! Montana is spectacular!!! It’s so pure and majestic. I love Wyoming.. so many places to see and like you said they all seem to do LA, Disney and NY. Wtf
Nova Scotia whale watching? I’m jealous :) I took a cruise w my cousin and some friends that live in Vancouver and we went to Alaska, now that was something else! Awe inspiring!
If you ever try national parks in the US, you must go to Yellowstone! We go yearly and do the back country. It’s amazing.
Cannot imagine she will go places like these in a million year...because guys, she has a baby now....Grey makes her handicapped.

Can someone take one for the team to listen to the podcast that she was in with toddler CH?

Reactions: 1
She starts off her 'current make up' video saying that she didn't put up her fancy camera, because it's 'so much work'. This is your JOB, Lily, you know, the one you only do 2 days a week, but still get paid for quite a bit and get send loads of freebies for. Saying it's a lot of work to put up a camera and to make sure it's working properly.. wow...

And then she wondered what age she is right now. 'I think I'm 31'... You had a birthday in December and you can't remember what age you turned then? Can someone please send this woman some help, she clearly needs it. Even when she said her birthyear she could not work it out. Shocking.

She again seems to think that you need to have a cat flap in order to have a cat. Most people I know who have cats do not have cat flaps but they just... open the door for their cats! She 'works' from home, and then only for 2 days. The other days she's home too. How would it be impossible for her to sometimes open the door for her cat? Rich only works 3 days and is home the other days. Again, not impossible to let your cat out or in...

She's moaning about her hips and thighs... Wow. Then she says she's got a PT but 'I'm not going hardcore with it, because I haven't got the time'. Why do these vloggers always complain about being sooooo busy? I understand she now has a child, but still... I don't see her as being as busy as she always says she is.

'NO one ever tells you how often you have to clip your baby's nails'.... Oh Lily....

Reactions: 9
When she says her favourite thing ever is to hang out with Grey and she doesn’t mind missing things....then later on complaining about missing out on brand trips because of their child care sharing routine 🙄 can’t stand her. Although I truly would like to see a video of her PT sessions think it would be pure lolz. Just imagine it to be a power walk round the park as any real exercise would be too much effort for poor Lils. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She starts off her 'current make up' video saying that she didn't put up her fancy camera, because it's 'so much work'. This is your JOB, Lily, you know, the one you only do 2 days a week, but still get paid for quite a bit and get send loads of freebies for. Saying it's a lot of work to put up a camera and to make sure it's working properly.. wow...

And then she wondered what age she is right now. 'I think I'm 31'... You had a birthday in December and you can't remember what age you turned then? Can someone please send this woman some help, she clearly needs it. Even when she said her birthyear she could not work it out. Shocking.

She again seems to think that you need to have a cat flap in order to have a cat. Most people I know who have cats do not have cat flaps but they just... open the door for their cats! She 'works' from home, and then only for 2 days. The other days she's home too. How would it be impossible for her to sometimes open the door for her cat? Rich only works 3 days and is home the other days. Again, not impossible to let your cat out or in...

She's moaning about her hips and thighs... Wow. Then she says she's got a PT but 'I'm not going hardcore with it, because I haven't got the time'. Why do these vloggers always complain about being sooooo busy? I understand she now has a child, but still... I don't see her as being as busy as she always says she is.

'NO one ever tells you how often you have to clip your baby's nails'.... Oh Lily....
I am not a violent person but I want to reach through my phone and smack the witch. What is actually wrong with her?? Is she really this dumb Does she not see what a spoiled brat she is? You dumb duck your laziness and entitlement know no bounds! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Just saw her insta story post to promote the view video. Does she think she's high end when she poses with her mouth open? She looks like a Karp.

• Haha
The back jumpsuit and white trainer combination isn't flattering. If I saw one of my friends looking like that, I'd be checking if they were OK #meghan

Reactions: 5
One of her teeth looks brown in her latest insta...?
She spoke about it... Apparently it is genetic. It looks disgusting. If that was me, I'd have a veneer put on it.

In the caption of that photo she says she wished she looked that "fresh" today... Am I mean but I think she looks bad in that photo? Not fresh at all.

ARGGGG it’s the effing entitlement. My ‘job’ is filming myself but I can’t be arsed to set up a camera, I can’t recall how old I am, I want to get fitter but I can’t be arsed with that either. I’d like a cat but I can’t be arsed yo put in a cat flap???? It’s not rocket science... I cannot stand this stupid child pretending to be an adult. But the whole thing is such a car crash I can’t look away..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ARGGGG it’s the effing entitlement. My ‘job’ is filming myself but I can’t be arsed to set up a camera, I can’t recall how old I am, I want to get fitter but I can’t be arsed with that either. I’d like a cat but I can’t be arsed yo put in a cat flap???? It’s not rocket science... I cannot stand this stupid child pretending to be an adult. But the whole thing is such a car crash I can’t look away..
And.... I wear black socks with white trainers cause I can’t be arsed to buy a different colour. She literally said this. Her whole life is one great big bleeping I CAN’T BE ARSED. ‘I can’t be arsed to set up my camera/tbh I can’t really be arsed to do my job’ is the final straw. Sweet bleeping Jesus, duck off. I can’t be arsed with you Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I look after my baby 3 days a week" That's called being a MUM, Lily. You don't 'look' after your baby, you are a mum!
I work a 4 day week and then spend the 5th day with my son. My mum looks after him 3 days a week, I am his mum on my day off.

Also, who has Grey the other 2 days unaccounted for then if she only looks after her 3 days a week?
I think Rich does the 2 days that she works.

Reactions: 2
Listened to her on Louise Pentlands podcast and I feel a bit sorry for her- only in the respect thst I think she has lost her sense of self since grey came along. I think if your a mum that's somewhat relatable and actually all the annoying stuff she does is a reflection of it being her first time as a mum- aside from that I don't think she really bought anything to the table during thst podcast thst was interesting or not to do with a baby- I get the whole mothers meeting thing is that it's about kids etc being mothers. I think Caroline was the only entertaining and alive thing in the room and it did make me laugh that she was probably the absolute polar opposite of Louise and Lily! They are a bit pink and sparkly parents throwing glitter dust around and tip toeing around their kids whereas Caroline is matter of fact, be a parent this is what we want from our kids as they become adults and we have to instil that. Complete opposites!
I watched her Vlog... well I started to watch Lilys vlog and was bored so didn't get to the end 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.