Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

Perhaps if she actually got into bed and got down to reading the damn book without spending half an hour fart-arssing around taking photos of the bloody book staged with her earrings/fancy hand cream etc and posting it up on Instagram she would find she had more time to actually read the thing?! She has the same hours as everyone else in the day she just somehow seems to think she’s permanently hard done by and it’s fucking annoying. Not having a commute is a luxury in life yet she makes it sound like she’s somehow losing out. She honestly is the most miserable species...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HashtagRealTalk

In ANY other industry - whether you are a High Flying top Cosmetic Surgeon, a self-employed plumber or someone behind the checkout in Tescos, you are not immune to criticism...at the end of the day if your service falls short of what your patients/customers or consumers want they will complain! Except it seems if you’re Lily and an influencer you are above all of that so can simply delete anything that doesn't completely agree with you in the comments, can block anyone who dares to challenge you and then post up a stroppy, defensive message to somehow try and justify why your latest “work” is a shambolic shit-shower....

Her horrendous Influencing days appear to be numbered and its nothing to do with being a “part time Mum” like she’s tries to somehow claim it is and EVERYTHING to do with her awful attitude. People don’t relate to people who can’t be arssed to do a grocery shop and would rather beg for the food in their fridge (and we are not talking about the poor folk out there who have no choice to queue outside the food banks here...).
Nobody finds time lapses of slapping on free make up very inspiring. On a planet that is dying thanks to over-consumerism seeing her refurbish her rooms simply for content and free crap is an absolute insult.
And worst of all she continues to be in-denial
about all of this and would rather blame her poor daughter for her dwindling success with brands....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lechat

VIP Member
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON BEGGING....In the midst of an unprecedented global pandemic which has left every nation and industry affected in some or another...and Lily is over here letting us all know not to worry, she will still be keeping her platform a Coro(na)Virus free zone so we can continue to expect our daily dose of her flogging shit necklaces, begging for furniture for the sixth renovation this year of whatever room she’s got bored of and her conjuring up some form of “food” for Grey whilst trying to wangle a business deal with online food retailers...
the self indulgence is quite staggering really. I have seen a few influencers try this whole “I’m concerned about corona virus too but think Im going to keep my uploads the same as people are going to need uplifting content over the next few months” bullshit.

firstly we know influencers are never altruistic, so spare us the pity. We dont need uplifting content! influencers are just trying to justify and position why they will still be trying to flog us shit in the midst of a global pandemic with global economy on the cusp of a significant recession. Sorry but no amount of positioning is going to change the shock to the influencer bubble. Industries are going to be hit hard including travel and retail, people are going to lose their jobs and have less money to spend on clothes and luxuries. Brands will strip back their budgets for marketing and PR so less freebies and trips for begging influencers. influencers are going to look out of place trying to adverise with fluffy aspirational content with such a serious situation going on. I’m interest to see how many survive this shock as their industry is ill prepared and full of morons who have never lived in the real world and will find It hard when public perceptions harden against them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
The world of work is tough. Four whole hours. Also including the time - 6.20pm. Wow so late.
But GUYS she’s probably already done some E-MAILS, chosen pictures for Grey’s baby album AND worked as a personal chef by planning one meal for her daughter, it’s been an extremely tough and stressful day and no one ever TOLD HER!

• Haha

jeezlouise

The big difference between Lily and Anna is that Anna treats vlogging like a job, she plans her content and makes an effort in filming it. The travel guides are interesting and the planning stuff is useful also she's not continually trying to get stuff for free. Oh and she doesn't make a continual slog out of everything. If only Lily could see it she is as such a lovely stage in her life, fancy new home, baby, husband, no nine to five to commute to five days a week she should be overflowing with ideas for good content to share with other women, the highs and the lows, how she's adjusting to being a mum, things she's doing with Grey etc. Just a thought.

• Heart
Her latest story is so disgusting, she clearly wants to do her usual 8000 affiliate links to things but knows she'll get negative comments for it so has presented it as a choice and I'm sure will report back later that "lots of people said they wanted to carry on as normal and have some nice distractions so here's loads of links for no apparent reason other than my utter greed".

• Angry

HashtagRealTalk

The year is 2020.
There is almost more plastic than fish in our oceans.
The world is quite literally on fire.
...But Lily Pebbles is in a good mood today folks because she has been #kindlygifted some shiny, black new door handles to “upgrade” her existing ones in her bedroom at the recommendation of her interior designer. Now life is good again.
Best career move Anna could do would be to distance herself from this absolute drain.

HashtagRealTalk

Watching her is parasitic. She drains the positivity, light and enjoyment out of everything and those little things in life she seems to make into the most uphill struggles...I’ve never seen someone pull apart, over analyse and overthink food...just go on BBC good food, find a nice recipe, add that to a couple of basics in your locker (I find a stir fry, a nice salmon recipe and a pasta dish usually feature weekly) then pop to the shops (don’t forget your carrier bags) or order it online if you can’t be fucked....#ad #gifted #PRbollocks not required - just put your stumpy little hands in your long pockets and pay for it on the plastic with money that you have earned like everyone else. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Reactions: 19

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I think if you took the internet away from her for a week or two, she'd have a mental breakdown. She has no idea who she is or what she even likes. She is constantly chasing the perfect IG picture, even with her 'keeping it real' stuff. All the attention, the constant begging. Does she like those jumpsuits, or is it something social media has told her to like?

If there's no Hello Fresh to cook with, what would she eat? If there's no app to follow, what would Grey eat? Would she be able to form her own opinions on anything at all?

She is so incredibly clueless about so many things, it makes my brain hurt. And Rich clearly isn't that much better. I worry for poor little Grey.

This is great, some real, raw, unsponsored ‘content’ from Lily. She actually likes these meatballs. Hello Fresh haven’t even asked her to post this specific post, this is ALL HER guys. I feel like we’re finally getting to know the real Lily.
7B0666E5-FC59-4C67-ADB3-F81DB14B7797.jpeg

• Haha

Tulipa

IMG_20200110_103315.jpg

What exactly does she mean by this bit????
Is she seriously arrogant enough to announce she had no luck in getting to where she is? Or is it an unfortunate typo?

This compounds her ignorance to her privilege. She must think she founded, excelled and conquered the social media sales industry by her astounding skill, talent and hard work 😂😂😂

Come on!! Just the idea of being gifted £1000s worth of stuff is lucky in itself, she can't profess it's hard work or skilled to be sent stuff for free.

I genuinely feel lucky when I find a chocolate bar in my bag that I had forgot about. And it was mine all along. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t anymore why then consumption and the whining. Nothing is ever enough, she can’t enjoy the present. And she hasn’t a clue about real life. I am a full time lawyer with a 4 year old and I manage a chronic illness and you know what I don’t give a shit about my ikea filled house. I do care about spending time with my family and my child. Not fucking door handles.

Tulipa

I watched fleurdeforces stories about the (predictably obscene :rolleyes: ) Jo Malone gifted stay all in the effort to advertise for mother's day. She has also taken her mum and seemed to be advertising it as a great gift to give your mum, a fancy hotel stay to treat your mum, spending quality time with your mum enjoying a fancy tea, and of course all the Jo Malone gift sets to gift your mum for mother's Day, with personalisation and fancy gift boxes etc. ......then I watched lily's. Her take on it all was, I can't wait to relax and have a bath in this amazing hotel suite, I'm loving having a nice fancy tea, I can't wait for a lie in in the morning, I'm loving the new jo malone fragrance gift set and personalisation option.......what shall I get?........ MY name!!! 😂😂 it's like her mum is just her plus one in order to get the free trip. No mention of spoiling her own mum and enjoying all these things for her mum (I know it's gifted but lily is the type of person who would gift a free IKEA pencil and think she's made an effort).

Fleur is also a mum to a 2 year old. It's just so predictable that the first person lily would think about on mother's Day is herself :rolleyes:

Ruby Tuesday

Long time lurker here, I created a Tattle account purely to follow this thread. I honestly think Lily is one of the most entitled, lazy, oblivious and unpleasant of all the so called influencers on Instagram. Her relentless negativity around pregnancy and having a wee one is so unpleasant. I stopped following her ages ago for this reason but still watch her stories/ check out her Instagram account occasionally as apparently I’m a glutton for punishment. Has anyone else noticed that she’s unfollowed Anna? Anna still follows Lily but it
Looks as though it’s not reciprocated... how very Lily, to be so jealous of your friend’s success.

• Wow
Reactions: 17