Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
From what I remember I thought she used to work for Glossybox in the very early days as a Brand Manager. I swear ZoeLondon said she used to sit next to her when she was an intern.
I thought she used to be really good friends with ZoeLondon. I wonder if they still are. :unsure: I would've thought Lily was too snobby for Zoe.

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
About two years ago this happened to me as well! Not a smoker or anything, I actually got treatment from a dentist as my teeth were very sensitive and my enamel wasn't very strong so I had to use very strong toothpaste and mouthwash! It helped me a lot as my teeth are very healthy now but my two front teeth became brownish!

I went to a private dentist and paid like £50 so definitely not a lot of money and I got a special cleaning I believe it's called airflow. No pain and my teeth became very very white.
Didn’t they tell you why your teeth would have become brown?

Lomididi

Can someone clarify how Affiliated link works? I read somewhere that they recognised your cookies for a certain period.
For example, if you swipe up today and buy nothing; 2 days later, if I go on the website (without swipe up) and buy other items (not the one they promote), will those influencers get commissions even though they have no influence to my purchase?