Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Nice..all these influencers cashing in telling us how to work from home. Should we write a blog telling them how to WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Nutmeg

Never written on here before I’m a lurker but I wanted to reply to her insta thing but there was not enough space to write everything I wanted! Why people are still ordering unnecessary things like clothes etc online is beyond me and why are influencers are encouraging people to do it with swipe ups?!

I’ve seen videos of an ASOS warehouse with hundreds of people still working there in close proximity and heard other online clothing retailers are the same. It seems it’s easy for people who can sit at home all day (this includes me as I’m lucky to be able to wfh) to think oh it’s online so it’s fine, clearly not thinking about the people who HAVE to be involved in getting these new clothes to you which presumably you’ll only be wearing in your house anyway?!

Apologies for the essay 🤷🏼‍♀️ Raging at life right now haha

• Angry
Reactions: 16

zigandzag

Gosh how are these Instagrammers gonna survive without all their luxury PR experiences to drone on about for the next 12 weeks?

• Haha

LeslieKnope

Shame we’re not nearer the end of the thread, or else I would suggest:

Shilly Lily would sell thin air, swipe up for her PR gifted fare.

Jugglegirl

She's asking the internet what to do with her 10m old now? 'We rely so heavily on baby classes....' Really? And that Rich should 'come downstairs and visit them soon, because it's hard being alone all day'. Wow. Just. Wow.
OMG I just watched her stories. She is just utterly pathetic. An absolute failure as a human being. Dear God how did she ever get a following?? Because you can guarantee the only people who continue to follow are those like us, who are slack jawed in disbelief at how anyone could be this useless and entitled.

• Wow

bubbletea123

VIP Member
4 days ago she claims to have had the “best day ever”...it’s the most wonderful time of the year where you can lie around on the sofa eating quality street and miniature heroes for breakfast, watching crappy movies and not having to bother changing out of your PJs (if you don’t have to go back to work for these awkward between Christmas and New Years days that is...which she obviously doesn’t...) and yet she still has a face like a slapped arss. Come on Lily crack a smile you miserable mare!
She is actually SO ugly. I am not one to call people that or judge looks but Christ. I think it is cause her miserable personality shines through...like that Twits quote: “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

Dicky Tum

This post that she has linked to in her stories...Are we supposed to feel sorry for these poor white pregnant women who have suddenly been cast out by an industry that they (fairly homogeneous crowd of insta lookilikies) have helped to create and propagate?!
Doubt it even crosses their minds that this must be what it is like for groups of people who are completely invisible to these brands

Lomididi

Velcro shoes to me are for kids who can't tie their laces yet, people like your granddad who can't bend down anymore, or people whose feet swell during the day. On other people they look absolutely ridiculous.
But guys, she is a mum and she leads a busy life...maternity leave is not holiday remember?

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

So today’s postings:

A trip to an instagrammably-styled jaunt laden with free food - and her foaming at the mouth with excitement because nothing satisfies her materialistic, narcissistic soul than free shit...let’s be honest that’s the happiest we’ve seen her in weeks!

A trip to M&S to try on clothes but in usual Lily -tighter-than-a-fucking-quails-arss-Pebbles fashion she tries on and photographs everything, finds a reason for them not to be suitable because she can’t be bothered to pay for them and posts it up on Instagram in her daily attempt to beg...🙄

Some dark grainy video of her claiming she ran home excited to see Grey (although no actual evidence of running...mostly walking...running would evidently be FAR too much effort for the lazy mare) and the claim that Grey was excited to see her....sure Lily.

Bizarre footage of her sitting mutely across from her baby attempting some form of creative interaction by reluctantly banging on a quality street tin without any speech involved and looking devoid of any kind of maternal emotion or instinct...(also the dummy throw at her at the end...if that’s from Grey I think that sums it up perfectly! 😂😂😂)

What a scrambled up mess. Time for her Instagram Influencer days to be a thing of the past I think...

Last edited:

FurCoatNoKnickers

Did she really cave? Or did she get fed up of waiting/begging/hinting/reaching out for companies to do it for her? Hmmm 🧐🤔

View attachment 81062
She couldn't be arsed to eat healthy and stop the night time eating, and move around a bit. Get the Grey into a buggy and walk somewhere further than getting into their car. Or getting out of the car and driving for an hour and walking to another cafe again (see WifeRich's IG stories). No jewellery brand wants to touch her with a 10ft bargepole with her soul less and grey life. DeBeers? Please. Go back to editing photos of the Grey cutting off her head at weird angles (but still showing enough clothing to justify a PR gift). Jeez... getting bored even typing about it.

So pleased I don't live in London. It's so tiny. They only have one room downstairs and a loo.
Like any major city in the world- you can get something decent if you have decent money. Lily needs to convince PR she is a London / City girl - but she's barely scratched it together to live in an outer London suburb associated with middle aged folk.

Yup, they only work 5 days between them... incredible that they can afford a London house with garden and both work part time.
She lives in a suburb outside of Central London. Think Kilburn type area....

Listened to her on Louise Pentlands podcast and I feel a bit sorry for her- only in the respect thst I think she has lost her sense of self since grey came along. I think if your a mum that's somewhat relatable and actually all the annoying stuff she does is a reflection of it being her first time as a mum- aside from that I don't think she really bought anything to the table during thst podcast thst was interesting or not to do with a baby- I get the whole mothers meeting thing is that it's about kids etc being mothers. I think Caroline was the only entertaining and alive thing in the room and it did make me laugh that she was probably the absolute polar opposite of Louise and Lily! They are a bit pink and sparkly parents throwing glitter dust around and tip toeing around their kids whereas Caroline is matter of fact, be a parent this is what we want from our kids as they become adults and we have to instil that. Complete opposites!
I watched her Vlog... well I started to watch Lilys vlog and was bored so didn't get to the end 🤷‍♀️
I don't feel sorry for her. She needs to loosen up, stop trying to control everything around her, stop thinking everyone wants a 'look' at The Greyness, give Rich is cock back- actually have a real break from filming, get some kip, EXERCISE, let your child develop her own routine FOR A START. Then treat your channel like a job. Get up and show up. Make a bloody effort.

Nope! The quality has not dropped because it was bloody awful to begin with.
View attachment 77674
Her viewers need REDBULLS, they're sending us to sleep! Its too much hardworking. The brands associated are so LAST DECADE

Last edited:
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Jo Malone is one of those brands that do so much with 'influencers' that it's on my permantent NO BUY list. All those expensive lunches, weekends away, expensive gifts, it's absolutely ridiculous.

And about the plant.... it's how she worded it as well. 'the right style'. Do F off Lily. You're very right that if that's all she has to worry about she can count herself very lucky.

Also.. how did she not figure out that putting things, any things, on a small coffee table where your child can reach it was a good idea? I can see many 'keeping it real' posts moaning about Grey touching things coming up from now on... Just wait until she starts to crawl or heaven forbid, walk.

sk_dd

ooh maybe? We might be thinking of different things, I’m not sure. I asked my friend (being deliberately vague as it was a v small office) and they said they couldn’t fully remember but it was something to do with interning, and maybe Lily not recognising her privilege of living with parents in London, so she could intern long enough to turn it into a job. Whatever the exact argument, apparently she totally got away with it - the boss was totally on her side which tells you everything you need to know about how the company was being run!

They also said Lily was technically called a manager but the team was so small, it was really an entry level job. Oh, and she was very keen on giving out lots of free stuff to bloggers, without asking for anything in return (so no reviews or mentions), and that she had made the moodiest faces, which really made me LOL. She hasn’t changed at all!
Sounds about right - I just did a quick search of their handles on Twitter. Can't see Lily's original tweets but can see Lucy's replies!

Attachments

• Wow
Having photos taken of her eating, taking photos in a free hotel room for 2 hours, having a free lunch, in a fancy restaurant. having a free cup of tea in a fancy cafe and going shopping is not a proper work day. This girl has no idea!

Lechat

VIP Member
Lol. I’m struggling to work out what “work” she does on the two days because I just don’t see the output on her channels. Or is the filming plates in the sink, moving her desk into different positions and showing Greys outfits count as work these days?

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily who was so vocal about gender neutral clothes for Grey saying she should have bought pink balls for her ball pit, and had not expected Grey to throw them out..... She is an auntie, right ? It's like Grey is the first child she has ever been around.

Lomididi

1. reply to emails
2. plan headboards
3. buy vase/ paint, has to be beige
4. food shop
5. stories
6. mirror selfies with my head tilts
7. film myself putting on makeup and fry straighten my hair
8. ask followers what they want to see
9. don't make snarky comments about Anna
10. boomerang my walking

• Haha

Tulipa

Why is she always trying to pretend she “knows” London when all she does is go to places she sees on Time Out and Instagram? It’s so funny to me. She’s a Londoner but spends every weekend in Primrose Hill. Ok hun
This is one of the top (of many) things that annoys me about her. She acts like she's this encyclopedia of cool London when in reality she rarely ventures out of the same tube line, she only goes further a field when it's gifted and probably has never even been beyond Birmingham before off her own back. She even makes a big deal about going to see Rich's parents in Suffolk like it's another world with country lanes and sheep :rolleyes:

All of this is what makes her such a dull, unachieved, child woman. If she stopped living in such an insular bubble thinking she's great she might be able to get beyond that pasta with tomato ketchup (which, rightly so, we are never going to let her live that down :sneaky::giggle:). All in all she really needs to "get out more".

Reactions: 15

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Does she not talk to her mum or her sisters about stuff like this? And like you've said, why is she so obsessed with 'entertaining' Grey? Sure, you play with your baby, but she seems to have turned it into a Task That Needs To Be Done. All that 'and then we do sensory play' BS. Just go about your day and involve your baby in what you do. Just wait until Grey does get more mobile, she'll cry about that next....

Reactions: 15