Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dumb, I can’t believe it. She’s unable to work out what age she is in her new video. Born in December 1987, so she thinks she’s 31, wtf?!
Maybe brand partnerships drop at 32 so she’s pretending she’s still 31?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is great, some real, raw, unsponsored ‘content’ from Lily. She actually likes these meatballs. Hello Fresh haven’t even asked her to post this specific post, this is ALL HER guys. I feel like we’re finally getting to know the real Lily.
7B0666E5-FC59-4C67-ADB3-F81DB14B7797.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is great, some real, raw, unsponsored ‘content’ from Lily. She actually likes these meatballs. Hello Fresh haven’t even asked her to post this specific post, this is ALL HER guys. I feel like we’re finally getting to know the real Lily. View attachment 79432
She is so calculative, she can’t give a shout out (granted HF is not small businesses). She has to be like I am donklily I gave you a free shout out!

I remember someone ask her for the company that does her shutter, she said it was a local business and not sponsored, and she doesn’t feel comfortable giving out the name of the company. Weirdos

Reactions: 10
She is so calculative, she can’t give a shout out (granted HF is not small businesses). She has to be like I am donklily I gave you a free shout out!

I remember someone ask her for the company that does her shutter, she said it was a local business and not sponsored, and she doesn’t feel comfortable giving out the name of the company. Weirdos
AKA, they wouldn’t give them to me for free or with a PR discount so I’m not sending any business their way. What a bitter witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She doesn’t feel comfortable - what is she worried the company is going to have an issue with being promoted.
Id hope it’s not because they wouldn’t give her a discount, that would be beyond bitter.

Reactions: 3
Here you go, she was comfortable mentioning Hilary Blind because they sponsor her. How difficult is to mention a local business maybe she gets poor service?

How now she wonder why people like Anna and not her? As much as Anna is boring, I rather having Anna then her. She gives shoutout to her builder and the dude that built her wardrobe

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The big difference between Lily and Anna is that Anna treats vlogging like a job, she plans her content and makes an effort in filming it. The travel guides are interesting and the planning stuff is useful also she's not continually trying to get stuff for free. Oh and she doesn't make a continual slog out of everything. If only Lily could see it she is as such a lovely stage in her life, fancy new home, baby, husband, no nine to five to commute to five days a week she should be overflowing with ideas for good content to share with other women, the highs and the lows, how she's adjusting to being a mum, things she's doing with Grey etc. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So today’s stories include putting a rug down, pondering how to style shelves, Velcro strips and her video for this Sunday which seems to be about her giving rich a hard time. That’s a work day folks.

Reactions: 11
So today’s stories include putting a rug down, pondering how to style shelves, Velcro strips and her video for this Sunday which seems to be about her giving rich a hard time. That’s a work day folks.
Lol this girl is a joke, she complaint that the Colour of the print doesn’t match the house. Lol she has so much time, is it an influencer thing that they spent so much time styling their shelf? I know normal people do that too but really who has so much time pondering about useless house? Also she bought a 700k house and style it with some cheap ikea decoration bits that every Tom dick and Harry has

Reactions: 7
dislike her so much. She’s so irrelevant. She needs to stop with the IG stories and videos no one cares. Why is rich with her he seems far too good for her.

dislike her so much. She’s so irrelevant. She needs to stop with the IG stories and videos no one cares. Why is rich with her he seems far too good for her.
Your last question- haha, because if he didn’t he will be homeless in his 20s or rent. He benefits from it though for not having to pay rent and Japanese loo!

Reactions: 2
That rug! It's ugly, and it's too big for the room. Who puts a rug down and then puts a chair on it so it's half on and half off it? Just so odd. And then her complaining about items on her shelf. Who cares that a print doesn't have the same colours as the rest of the room? Why mention that the ugly brown vase 'is for the bedroom, so it doesn't go here'? Did anyone care? And her 'not knowing what to do with this space' pointing at an empty shelf.. umm.. that'll fill up over time.

She's so busy 'styling' that she leaves no room for items that will magically find their way into your home. She gets plenty of stupid #PRGifts, but even for us normal folk, you end up somehow aquiring stuff that you don't really know what to do with, so it ends up in the spare bedroom. Or is that just me?

Reactions: 6
That rug! It's ugly, and it's too big for the room. Who puts a rug down and then puts a chair on it so it's half on and half off it? Just so odd. And then her complaining about items on her shelf. Who cares that a print doesn't have the same colours as the rest of the room? Why mention that the ugly brown vase 'is for the bedroom, so it doesn't go here'? Did anyone care? And her 'not knowing what to do with this space' pointing at an empty shelf.. umm.. that'll fill up over time.

She's so busy 'styling' that she leaves no room for items that will magically find their way into your home. She gets plenty of stupid #PRGifts, but even for us normal folk, you end up somehow aquiring stuff that you don't really know what to do with, so it ends up in the spare bedroom. Or is that just me?
Agreed! And I have picked up little niknaks and things when I’ve been travelling to remind me of the places I’ve been. I would rather my home was filled with memories than cheap on trend tat that means nothing to the thousands of people who bought it across the country.

Reactions: 7
It’s so weird. Her whole vibe is a person playing at being something (adult/mother/wife/instagrammer) ?? But not actually inhabiting herself. Who the hell is she ?

Reactions: 9
Grey has black out curtains that need to be velco'd shut because mummy has an IG deal this week?

Lily, your baby is still going to wake up in the night, dummy or no dummy!! It’s what babies do.

Reactions: 12
This evening’s content mess, mess, mess. Seriously her content is utter shite, who cares? Wait until Grey’s a toddler and into everything!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.