Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just some highlights from today's vlog:

- Says she's leaving yt (for maternity leave) begrudgingly, because this is what she lives for. I-... Wow. Congratulations baby boy, your mother already resents your and loves you and your sister WAY less than social media.

- Talks about tidying up the bedroom and says "my bedroom". Nice one Lil. So where does Rich sleep? In the unfinished loft or at the foot of your bed by your feet like a loyal dog he is?

- Says how everyone says having a first baby is very unusual to get used to because you had no baby before, and having two babies is not a big deal after the first because you are used to it. As expected, she disagrees, yes having one baby is weird but omg you guys having two babies is going to be so much different and harder yada yada yada... 🙄

She really is insufferable.
Playing fast and loose with the word 'highlights' there! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who’s surprised she’s not coming back in December to capitalise on all the Christmas ad revenue??

Reactions: 18
I really don't like the undertone in this. Instead of making fun of him for taking care of his body, maybe she should do the same? Obvs not kettlebell cleans but stretching or yoga?
Screenshot_20211107-112536_Instagram.jpg

If that's what she posts for people to see on IG, imagine how she talks to him offline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
I really don't like the undertone in this. Instead of making fun of him for taking care of his body, maybe she should do the same? Obvs not kettlebell cleans but stretching or yoga? View attachment 851568
She's such a nasty, passive aggressive little witch. He's taking care of himself, and she is mocking him for it. Can't wait for the day he leaves her and finds himself a good woman.

Reactions: 46
I really don't like the undertone in this. Instead of making fun of him for taking care of his body, maybe she should do the same? Obvs not kettlebell cleans but stretching or yoga? View attachment 851568
If that's what she posts for people to see on IG, imagine how she talks to him offline.
I’d just like to add that it’s 9:45 and she has “just woke up”. What’s Rich going to do, just lay next to her in bed until she wakes up?!
Good for him if he’s awake early and chooses to exercise 💪🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Am I the only one who’s surprised she’s not coming back in December to capitalise on all the Christmas ad revenue??
Surprised but very relieved. I hope she never comes back, cos let's face it, she's only going to have upped her complaining game, with Wretched Rich, Grey & new baby Arti (choke) firmly responsible.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it possible she‘s going for a „look we didn’t even have sex! #relatable #pregnant„-vibe, or sth like „we‘re not your average couple having sex at a lie in, we‘re a cool couple.“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her house looks like a junkyard. Like a charity shop. Absolutely nothing in the frame flows together. It’s like some dark blues but too much and they’re not the same, and some white and cream but also not the same and different styles. Gross!

Is it possible she‘s going for a „look we didn’t even have sex! #relatable #pregnant„-vibe, or sth like „we‘re not your average couple having sex at a lie in, we‘re a cool couple.“
They are definitely not having sex now. She’s mean and moany when not pregnant, no way she’s feeling amorous now. And she’s got a planned c-section, so there’s no reason to, she’s not trying to go into labor naturally.

Reactions: 13
Is she trying to emulate Fleur's emotional 'farewell' speech from last weekend?

No original thought goes through that head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, what a statement, to 'begrudgingly' take maternity leave because she 'loves ingaging (yes....) and interacting with you guys' as it's something she 'like, lives for'.

I don't understand why she is so obsessed with the need to batch cook. Yes of course it's handy, but that list is huge, and it's not like Rich can't cook?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It's because it's the done thing. No reason at all they can't cook.

I understand batch cooking maybe 3/4 dishes but not the months worth of food she was listing off!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.