Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she eating dry toast with maple syrup poured on it?
I think it’s supposed to be ‘french toast’ or as we call it eggy bread! But it looks like it’s got hardly enough egg in it to be tasty.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tha
I think it’s supposed to be ‘french toast’ or as we call it eggy bread! But it looks like it’s got hardly enough egg in it to be tasty.
That does not look like any French toast I’ve ever had 🤢

• Sad
"I don't like to take my foot off the gas" did you confuse gas and break again, Lily

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my goodness, in the new video, her going on about how Hush sent her the coat in a size 14, “one size up from her normal size, because they obviously knew she would like it a bit oversized” 🙄 or just that they thought she may have been a size 14, like there is anything wrong with that anyway!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it possible she‘s going for a „look we didn’t even have sex! #relatable #pregnant„-vibe, or sth like „we‘re not your average couple having sex at a lie in, we‘re a cool couple.“
Oh she won’t be bouncing on poor Rich’s over ripe balls for a year at least.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her whole 'we call it the dump' and then explaining what that means.... like Americans would not understand

I know I am showing my age here, but I remember a scene in Moonlighting of all things, where Bruce Willis and Mark Linn-Baker are looking for an item, I believe it was a Rolodex, and realise it must be at the dump.
'To the dump!' one of them shouts. 'To the dump?' the other asks.
'Yes, to the dump, to the dump, to the dump-dump-dump'

I am not that far away from her in Essex and we call it the tip.

• Haha
I would have assumed dump is the american way of saying it. Around here we call it the tip

Reactions: 29
Her whole 'we call it the dump' and then explaining what that means.... like Americans would not understand

I know I am showing my age here, but I remember a scene in Moonlighting of all things, where Bruce Willis and Mark Linn-Baker are looking for an item, I believe it was a Rolodex, and realise it must be at the dump.
'To the dump!' one of them shouts. 'To the dump?' the other asks.
'Yes, to the dump, to the dump, to the dump-dump-dump'

I am not that far away from her in Essex and we call it the tip.
Anna also explained this once - having lived in the US for a few years throughout my life, it is def the dump there as well. I always understood the tip to be British. I have no idea what Australians call it, but maybe these two numnuts are confusing American and Australian English? The dump is absolutely American English as well.

Researching a new sofa (without polling the measly 500 followers on my private Insta, how do us non-influencer plebs EVEN make a decision) and came across this account. Is it a surprise that Lily’s overpriced chair is part of a product line that’s being highly critiqued in “real” design circles?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Same, everyone I know with more than one child says the transition from one to two is harder
I spoke to a (male) friend just yesterday about this. They had their second a few months ago. He was like, yeah 2 children, it feels like 4! He said it was so busy and at least with one you can focus.

Reactions: 8
I spoke to a (male) friend just yesterday about this. They had their second a few months ago. He was like, yeah 2 children, it feels like 4! He said it was so busy and at least with one you can focus.
I just had my second child and he's correct, it's a big adjustment. Lily's Instagram stories are going to be a pity party.

Reactions: 15
I found going from two kids to three much harder. Also from London, and don’t use the term ‘dump’. We call it the tip. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh she won’t be bouncing on poor Rich’s over ripe balls for a year at least.
Do we think Rich is doing Santa's honours this Christmas?
1636299356736.png

I found going from two kids to three much harder. Also from London, and don’t use the term ‘dump’. We call it the tip. 🤷🏼‍♀️
My friend explained the 2 vs 3 children thing very cleverly: with two kids, you have two hands to hold your kids' hands, so having 3 children is tricky because you're missing that extra hand to hold your third child's hand. Whenever you leave the house with them, or have to travel with them by yourself, it's just extra difficult safety-wise with three.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t watched the video but on IG she’s calling her maternity leave “a break from YouTube.” Then clarifying the “break” is just for a little while. Why isn’t she just saying she’s starting maternity leave?

let’s see how long that story of rich stays up…

Haven’t watched the video but on IG she’s calling her maternity leave “a break from YouTube.” Then clarifying the “break” is just for a little while. Why isn’t she just saying she’s starting maternity leave?

let’s see how long that story of rich stays up…
Because she saw how much engagement Fleur got by using that language. Lydia Millen also posted a “saying goodbye” video - she said goodbye to her greenhouse for the season, from what I could tell. Clickbait.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Because she saw how much engagement Fleur got by using that language. Lydia Millen also posted a “saying goodbye” video - she said goodbye to her greenhouse for the season, from what I could tell. Clickbait.
Genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, in the new video, her going on about how Hush sent her the coat in a size 14, “one size up from her normal size, because they obviously knew she would like it a bit oversized” 🙄 or just that they thought she may have been a size 14, like there is anything wrong with that anyway!?
The thing is I don't think that coat is "oversized" it fits her perfectly. Lily is just in denial about her figure for what 2+ years now? I get she's now pregnant but clearly she feels embarrassed being anything other than a size 10 but she knows she'll get flack if she talks about feeling fat b/c size 14 isn't considered fat unless you're a snob like Lily who clearly feels it is.

Reactions: 29
Why is she calling it “maternity leave”? It’s not like she takes “annual leave” each year, is she trying to make her job sound more official than it is? Like sure take a break but her actual job is just posting photos and videos on Instagram and YouTube, it’s not like she has detailed reports to file or a team depending on her.

It annoys me when influencers try to pretend their work is like proper work, it just isn’t. Most mums have time to post stuff on Instagram. She’s taking leave from nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same, everyone I know with more than one child says the transition from one to two is harder
My parents have always said to me that once you have one it’s easier for the next, I do think anyone having more than one are crazy 😂

Reactions: 5
At multiple points in that video she's just reading a list out to the camera. The list of recipes felt like it went on forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.