Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ralph Newton must be five months old now. At least!
We’ll - I guess we didn’t actually get his DOB confirmed, but it still looks like an older baby to me! Or else he’s massive and Lily has teeny weeny hands.

Also, such a weird turn of phrase - ‘a proud friend’. Like you can only be proud of your friends for procreating…
Why does she even need to insert herself into the sentence at all? - oh yeah, because she’s Lily.

Reactions: 27
No, I think she just fucks about regardless of what day it is. She considers getting her nails done, picking out floor samples, sticking photos in an album, writing thank you cards, sorting her or HER wardrobe (the list could be continued …) and snarking at Rich work. She probably does some “worky bits” in between, aka deleting emails and opening #prsamples, and feels very productive at the end of the day!
So basically she actually does work every single day! Her life is hard, guys!

Reactions: 7
I don’t take fashion or style advice from someone who wears black socks with white trainers, Victorian ghost outfits and baggy bobbly beige disasters… Sorry
Agreed. I have finally just unfollowed her, as an influencer she has absolutely no value to me - her content is poorly thought out ads that are poorly executed, or just her blatantly begging for free things for her house. If I am going to be sold to, I at least want to be sold to by someone vaguely competent.

Reactions: 41
I don’t take fashion or style advice from someone who wears black socks with white trainers, Victorian ghost outfits and baggy bobbly beige disasters… Sorry
Such a blatant beg I almost turned inside out cringing🤮🤮🤮
The loft extension must have gone over budget, got to rustle up a few extra £££s!😂

Reactions: 26
That last sentence should read 'And I'll share affiliate links which will make me some money'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So ugly free baby spoons are now gorgeous? I don’t know if this is a piss take or not, but baby spoons are the last thing I would say are gorgeous…
FA0C39FF-FAA3-4002-8575-7FD75EF4B37C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Looks like the “plan my vlog” idea went over so well that now she’s getting people to research her affiliate links. She just hit a new low for lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey Lily, my local Tesco's is looking for personal shoppers. Try it for a week, can't wait to hear you moan about being on your feet all day and having to actually work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is so, so, so bad. Is this rock bottom for Lily?! She can’t dress herself, but hey she’ll use the same search engine her followers have access to to search for things they say they need. I’m sorry, but what?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks like the “plan my vlog” idea went over so well that now she’s getting people to research her affiliate links. She just hit a new low for lazy.
Her latest vlog only has 29k views atm. She's lazy and clearly just winging it bc she can which makes me sick.

Reactions: 8
Obviously not a stylist! Is she looking! She’s gone on and on about having sense of style, couldn’t even find a dress for a wedding despite most shops having pretty decent mat wear. As you’ve all said it’s just an excuse to aff link and up her engagement scores😡

Reactions: 20
I didn’t think she could possible stoop any lower than “plan my video” but now she’s just flat out using her audience for AL.

The sad thing is she’s too dim to have planned for the influencer well to run dry. Her “career” is dead as far as I’m concerned and I doubt she’ll ever be able to get it back.

I didn’t think she could possible stoop any lower than “plan my video” but now she’s just flat out using her audience for AL.

The sad thing is she’s too dim to have planned for the influencer well to run dry. Her “career” is dead as far as I’m concerned and I doubt she’ll ever be able to get it back.

Reactions: 18
Just watched the vlog, she’s so snappy with Rich I feel sorry for him. Snaps at him for buying beetroot when he apparently can’t eat that anymore, then he hasn’t washed the travel cutlery in the bag, and when she finds her passport in the bag even though it’s her fault!
and of all the sweet muslins you can buy she of course chooses one with grey storm clouds on doesn’t she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel SO insulted lol - « I feel like a lot of you have a similar personal style to me »

How bleeping dare she?! I’m no personal stylist either but I at least have an eye for shapes and proportions that suit me (and I wear colours that don’t wash me out)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’ll be interesting to see if she has any kind of maternity leave. I can’t see her prefilming anything - she’s too lazy. It’s just going to be even more of a car crash and in the words of Anna; I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched the vlog, she’s so snappy with Rich I feel sorry for him. Snaps at him for buying beetroot when he apparently can’t eat that anymore, then he hasn’t washed the travel cutlery in the bag, and when she finds her passport in the bag even though it’s her fault!
and of all the sweet muslins you can buy she of course chooses one with grey storm clouds on doesn’t she 🙄
I think she totally rationalising her attitude towards him as part of her 'edgy i'm not like other girls' persona but she needs to grow up. Grey is going to grow up thinking that this is a perfectly reasonable way to speak to someone you are meant to love and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.