Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much wasted space in that kitchen. The panel above the fridge freezer but also the whole empty space between the cabinet section and ceiling. It looks so odd and can think of so many other interesting/practical things they could have done with it. No imagination/vision/creativity.

Reactions: 11
I just realised Carley lives 5 doors down from Lily, literally a 30s walk. And Jojo used to live nearby too. How weird and creepy.

Reactions: 10
Ah, I don’t find that so weird. I grew up on the same street that my grandparents lived on, and my aunts and uncles and cousins were also on the same street, or around the corner. It was a lovely way to grow up, all of us playing out together and in and out of each other’s houses.

This was in a small village, mind, not ✨lOnDoN✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just realised Carley lives 5 doors down from Lily, literally a 30s walk. And Jojo used to live nearby too. How weird and creepy.
As the next poster said, it would not be that weird if she lived in a small village, but she's in London. It just seems odd to all live so very very close together. Arrested development has been mentioned here before, and I think the housing situation only emphasises that. With everyone being so close together she's always going to be the baby sister who does not need to grow up.

Reactions: 23
As the next poster said, it would not be that weird if she lived in a small village, but she's in London. It just seems odd to all live so very very close together. Arrested development has been mentioned here before, and I think the housing situation only emphasises that. With everyone being so close together she's always going to be the baby sister who does not need to grow up.
I get it when people want to live in the same town like Colchester or Chelmsford, but on the same street and 5 min walk away. I just don’t think I have my personality and independency anymore. No wonder her brother in law is always at their disposal.

Reactions: 12
I get it when people want to live in the same town like Colchester or Chelmsford, but on the same street and 5 min walk away. I just don’t think I have my personality and independency anymore. No wonder her brother in law is always at their disposal.
Exactly. My family all live in the same town but don't live in each other's pockets... It's one thing to enjoy spending time with your family, but Lily seems to depend on them so much. Like when she was moaning she couldn't do her own hair and wished her sister lived with her so she could do it for her?

I live in the same town as all of my husbands family and that is annoying enough, can’t imagine how irritating Rich must find living on the same street as them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow poor Rich!

That makes a lot of sense though. I remember looking on Rightmove at properties in Bounds Green when Lily bought her house. There were larger and nicer properties available for a similar price at the time.

Probably over a minutes walk from her nearest family member so were disregarded.

Can anyone remember where her flat was?

Reactions: 8
I live in the same town as all of my husbands family and that is annoying enough, can’t imagine how irritating Rich must find living on the same street as them all 😂
We live about 2 hours from my husbands family and that’s annoying enough, for the both of us. Mine is in America and that’s something else altogether. (We’re in Western Europe)

Reactions: 7
Baffling to me how Lily lives in Bounds Green but never goes to Alley Palley or any of the nice parks in outer North London. There are some lovely parks where I live, only 3/4 stops on the tube away. Instead she drags herself in central with all the tourists. How is that a true Londoner? :ROFLMAO:
She never visits museums or anything interesting either. Shallow as a puddle.

Reactions: 24
Baffling to me how Lily lives in Bounds Green but never goes to Alley Palley or any of the nice parks in outer North London. There are some lovely parks where I live, only 3/4 stops on the tube away. Instead she drags herself in central with all the tourists. How is that a true Londoner? :ROFLMAO:
If she were to go on the Tube (I think even when they go to central London, they still sometimes drive :rolleyes:), she is not going to go the wrong direction.
(As in, not to central London)

If she were to go on the Tube (I think even when they go to central London, they still sometimes drive :rolleyes:), she is not going to go the wrong direction.
(As in, not to central London)
edit: borrow papa’s car so to avoid paying congestion charge

Reactions: 14
Did you guys see Jim Chapman’s nursery, it is quite cute. Then we have the other end of spectrum, Victorian orphanage

Reactions: 2
If I wasn't convinced Lily ready here before then I am now.

Boring Q&A video where Lily gives some friendship and career advice 🙄

Talks about dream home. Complains about current home. Says that although she wants a playroom she wouldn't block off part of the runway as she loves the open plan of her home.

Talks about her tattoos and the ones she would do differently if she has the chance.

Acknowledges that new baby may not sleep as well as Grey but generous says that this may not be the baby's "fault" as it may be because of the time they can dedicated to him when also looking after Grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I wasn't convinced Lily ready here before then I am now.

Boring Q&A video where Lily gives some friendship and career advice 🙄

Talks about dream home. Complains about current home. Says that although she wants a playroom she wouldn't block off part of the runway as she loves the open plan of her home.

Talks about her tattoos and the ones she would do differently if she has the chance.

Acknowledges that new baby may not sleep as well as Grey but generous says that this may not be the baby's "fault" as it may be because of the time they can dedicated to him when also looking after Grey.
And starts the whole bloody thing off ramming those glorified super noodles in her pie hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
In the new vid someone asked when they knew they were ready for a child... and she says they were ready for a new "project".
Who tf refers to their kid as a project?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Her feet. They are just awful. As is her kitchen. If she had just hired a decorator, they would (presumably) given consideration to design choices, like where lines meet up and matching the molding. Gold hardware, silver trim oven and silver(ish) fridge. . . Just no. What makes it so frustrating is that she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time planning these changes, and then still can’t get it right.

Interior style, well style in general, is really difficult for her, isn’t it? She’s dressed in a flour sack. Jeez. I’d also have paneled the fridge in this kitchen. It looks so bad!
View attachment 699122
Lily get your feet off the kitchen worktops 😡🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They're always at Ally Pally...this week's grid post is there. I find it bizarre that they don't seem to go anywhere other than AP or HH

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.