Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fellow tattlers,
Yes baby is a blessing good for them. I wouldn’t wish them to struggle to conceive (or would I? Maybe..) but it seems it was no problem for them again… obv. This is not the case for me.
lily takes everything for granted, so unfair…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s going to call him Tanner, isn’t she? Inspired by the shades of beige she so loves currently.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She mentioned in her new video they wanted to wait trying so that the due date was after september…why would that be a necessity?!

Reactions: 1
She mentioned in her new video they wanted to wait trying so that the due date was after september…why would that be a necessity?!
If the baby was born before September, they’d be one of the youngest in their year at school and lots of parents try and avoid it.

Reactions: 2
If the baby was born before September, they’d be one of the youngest in their year at school and lots of parents try and avoid it.
But, Why?Sorry, what difference does it make, I am a bit confused here?

Reactions: 5
I’m probably on my own here but as someone who was born in august and has always been the youngest in the school year I am going to do the same when trying for my second child (fully aware that you can’t guarantee when you conceive but no harm in trying!). Also I want to avoid being heavily pregnant during the hottest months as I know how hard my own mum found it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It can make a difference when they’re quite young developmentally as it can take them a bit longer to learn the new things in class. Some parents who have kids in august have been known to wait a year late to put the kid in school if the child is not at the stage to match the classmates who are almost a full year older than them.

Reactions: 7
Oh bleeping hell she’s a little further along than me. I’m sure she’ll have it SO much more difficult than the rest of us though. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes children who are the youngest in their year are considered to be disadvantaged against others in the year. There can be 10/11 months between the oldest and the youngest which for children is a significant gap and so parents often try to avoid having a summer baby purely so they won’t be the youngest of their class.

Reactions: 9
OKiii, thanks for the info! if anything kids catch up quickly? I am very surprised...but seems to be a thing.
( if anything I felt like being born end of the year was an advantage, I learned a lot at school lol...)

Reactions: 2
OKiii, thanks for the info! if anything kids catch up quickly? I am very surprised...but seems to be a thing.
( if anything I felt like being born end of the year was an advantage, I learned a lot at school lol...)
If anything, particularly with Lily this is a subtle dig at Anna having a baby due at the end of August. 🙃

We all know she will have to 1 up Anna, even in pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It all depends on the child! And we know that Lily’s not exactly one to try and teach her child things as she’s not exactly the brainest herself. So the child’s already at a disadvantage with her as a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It all depends on the child! And we know that Lily’s not exactly one to try and teach her child things as she’s not exactly the brainest herself. So the child’s already at a disadvantage with her as a parent.
Yep, I mean she just admitted she thought she had a fully grown man living in her belly when she read the word 'male' so.......

It's absolutely typical Lily to want to control something like birth date of her next child. She's not the kind of person who will take on any of the responsibility of cultivating a culture of education within the home. As far as she's concerned timing the birth so the child is in the older end of the year means her job is done. It's up to the teachers to figure out the rest.

I wonder if she's started a savings fund for baby boy's wedding yet or is that only for Grey because she's a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So just three weeks ago she posted a photo with pregnant Anna saying 'Just the three of us' (referring to Anna's unborn child) when she was clearly pregnant herself. I understand that she shouldn't be forced to announce when she wasn't ready but, at the same time, why even make reference to there being 'three' people in the picture. She could've said 'I can't wait to meet Anna's baby and get newborn cuddles' but she deliberately made a remark about THREE of them.

It's just off and strange.

Also - cannot wait for Lily to deal with 2 under 3. She has NO idea what is coming.
She’ll probably repost it like someone said she would and be like “ Ta-daa!! Guys I was pregnant here and no one noticed. I really wanted to write FOUR but didn’t want to draw any attention to me”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll probably repost it like someone said she would and be like “ Ta-daa!! Guys I was pregnant here and no one noticed. I really wanted to write FOUR but didn’t want to draw any attention to me”.
It hasn’t even happened yet and I’m already angry about it 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Anna and Lily will both give birth to boys within months of each other! Imagine the competitiveness 🙈 I feel like Lily expected to have all girls just like her parents did.

Reactions: 24
I've never been pregnant and I've never tried getting pregnant but it does feel terribly unfair that some people struggle so much and Lily got pregnant 2 months after she and Rich started trying the second time around 🤦‍♀️
This is so lame of her, is like Anna and Lily competing among each other to see who got pregnant first from their first bang.

In Lily's mind, Anna is a bit younger so she just got lucky; so technically Lily got pregnant without even trying. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.