Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat with my three year old between 5 and 5.30pm. He is hungry at that time and also goes to bed at 7pm. I plate up my husband's dinner at the same time and leave it out for him (not usually back from work till 9/10pm - NHS worker out of the house). He microwaves it it he gets back and eats by himself. It's not rocket science. It's amazing how quickly I got used to eating at 5pm! If they did that and got it all done before bath/bed they'd have the whole evening with everything all sorted.
Yeah I don’t understand why they can’t eat a bit earlier to eat with Grey. I get that it’s quite early but it’s nice to have dinner as a family. If they’re not willing to keep her up a bit later then surely just eat a bit earlier themselves. Especially as once she reaches school age it’ll be nice when they all get home to have dinner together and talk about her day.

Reactions: 12
Its really not that complicated.

The days our 2 year old isn't at nursery, we eat together at 6pm then she has a bath/bit of play then stories and she is down by 7.15pm.

She has dinner at nursery the days she is there so on those nights we eat after she has gone to bed and we might have something super spicy/rich that we wouldn't give her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh am I missing out. She said she doesn’t like unmixed pasta, then why not do it the Italian way by putting the cooked pasta into the sauce so it get coated?
Someone actually said that in the comments and she thanked them for the tip. Nobody had ever told her this before I'd imagine...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Someone actually said that in the comments and she thanked them for the tip. Nobody had ever told her this before I'd imagine...
No tit. No way she doesn't know this, you don't need to be an Italian to know this. WTF is she watching on TV. Add this to her bank of stupidity

1621801052645.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Content idea : Lily can attend cooking classes in London and vlog it ??!!. Here is my paypal / af-link Lily for doing your job.
You re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On another subject - I can't believe she had the audacity to repost that Mutha Pukka quote around earnings. She LITERALLY fell into what she does at the right time. She is in an industry where she can command 5 figures sums to just post an unoriginal, shoddily written, poorly executed advert. Even today she was complaining that she didn't like writing advert copy (for the podcast) - surely by now that kind of stuff should be run of the mill for her? I also realised that that is what they mean by 'planning/prepping for the podcast over the next 4 weeks' - they literally pour their 'energy' into the sponsorship element of it and then half arse their way through the actual podcast. Pathetic.
Of course! They don’t prep any of the subjects, questions, guests etc.

I think we can all guess the next podcast topics after this break:
- newborn / baby prep
- being an influencer (without any juicey stuff)
- q&a
- rich and Mark

Eating with kids is one of the best ways to teach manners, bonding and to explore new foods. I eat with 2.5 year old at 530/6pm (husband will to if he’s back from work, otherwise his is plated and he reheats). Then TV/bath/bed.

When we had one kid we took it in turns to do bedtime, but now have two kids we take kids in turn. Lily wouldn’t be able to cope putting both to bed if Rich is ever away or worked late. She’d have to have her mum over to help!!

Reactions: 19
We also eat dinner at 5:30 with our 2 year old. Yes, it can be a bit of a time crunch some nights but if we give him a snack it's usually fine. As he gets older we are pushing the time back closer to 6.

Also, if you like noodles coated in sauce, of course just toss the whole thing together while it's still on the stove. Why does she act like there are unbreakable rules to cooking? She's so weird and inflexible about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Of course! They don’t prep any of the subjects, questions, guests etc.

I think we can all guess the next podcast topics after this break:
- newborn / baby prep
- being an influencer (without any juicey stuff)
- q&a
- rich and Mark
I listened to their second to last podcast and apologies for possibly repeating what might have bee said here but I found it interesting that Lily knows her "bread and butter" are vlogs but she hates them as well as the fact her beauty/style videos don't do well and that she is now working "part time". Do influencers not know that we watch them for entertainment and escapism? Of course vlogs did the best during the pandemic its like watching an episode of a mediocre home made reality show. They may not like vlogs but her audience made it clear that they do not want to watch average af influencers put on expensive makeup or clothes for 20 minutes that we know they were sent for free or sponsored. I find it interesting that Lily thinks her audience will be smaller but loyal and that she will grow after Grey goes to school - mighty bold of her to assume her audience won't decrease. If Lily and Rich have another kid and if they're not planning to show the child(ren), you can bet her viewership will decrease further and if it decreases will she still be able to maintain her income? Lily, the reason the vlogs do well are b/c Rich and Grey are in them and if in the future they both decide to opt out of being on camera altogether (though I can see Rich being strong armed into it since Lily is the main breadwinner), what's left?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she hate vlogs now? I always got the impression she quite liked them.

Reactions: 7
Why does she hate vlogs now? I always got the impression she quite liked them.
Yeah I find this interesting too? Only thing I can assume is that vlogging requires more work, she has to film across multiple days or throughout the whole day. A sit down video only requires her to talk to the camera for 20 mins and she's done.

Reactions: 12
I listened to their second to last podcast and apologies for possibly repeating what might have bee said here but I found it interesting that Lily knows her "bread and butter" are vlogs but she hates them as well as the fact her beauty/style videos don't do well and that she is now working "part time". Do influencers not know that we watch them for entertainment and escapism? Of course vlogs did the best during the pandemic its like watching an episode of a mediocre home made reality show. They may not like vlogs but her audience made it clear that they do not want to watch average af influencers put on expensive makeup or clothes for 20 minutes that we know they were sent for free or sponsored. I find it interesting that Lily thinks her audience will be smaller but loyal and that she will grow after Grey goes to school - mighty bold of her to assume her audience won't decrease. If Lily and Rich have another kid and if they're not planning to show the child(ren), you can bet her viewership will decrease further and if it decreases will she still be able to maintain her income? Lily, the reason the vlogs do well are b/c Rich and Grey are in them and if in the future they both decide to opt out of being on camera altogether (though I can see Rich being strong armed into it since Lily is the main breadwinner), what's left?
It really shouldn't come as a surprise to her that her beauty and style videos don't do well. She dresses like a trucker and is ageing at warp speed. I know it's bitchy of me to say but Lily doesn't look great these days. Im not saying she cant look good but right now at least nobody is taking style inspo from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah I find this interesting too? Only thing I can assume is that vlogging requires more work, she has to film across multiple days or throughout the whole day. A sit down video only requires her to talk to the camera for 20 mins and she's done.
I think vlogs are easier in a logistical sense as there's no prep and less editing I would think?
Really it comes down to - she's lazy af.

Reactions: 10
@jaymie
She screamed like a banshee and demanded a 9month pregnant hairdresser fix perfectly good hair as it didn’t fit her standard.
Nikki Lazou uploaded 2 IGTV about it.
She spent all day in her house when she was meant to be on maternity leave or about to be, and wouldn’t leave until it was fixed.
She then had her mate turn up and join in.
The poor hairdresser had to have a C section due to stress and couldn’t be induced.

Lydia then went on to make a WhatsApp group with other influencers to berate the hairdresser and try and take her down, she alluded to the whole mess for over year on YouTube to ruin her career.
This was during the time when Nikki should’ve been enjoying the 1st few months of being a new mum, Lydia kept poking at the subject but Nikki didn’t say a word and kept her grace and decorum (such a beautiful soul) until it got to the point Lydia claimed to be the victim.

Lydia made out like she was abused in the hairdressers home and was the victim of an attack.
She even tried calling Nikki on a withheld number to harass her into taking the IGTV down, but she left her videos up.
She doesn’t like people having the right of reply and didn’t want the truth to get out.
She also has still to this day refused to apologise to Nikki.
She has also since claimed to be suicidal over the whole debacle that she caused, then apparently ‘graduated therapy’ after 2 months and now feels fantastic.
She pretty much blocks anybody on her socials that dares utter a word out of line that she doesn’t agree with.
To the point it could be constructive or a query and instant block.

She’s utterly abhorrent and has completely lost the plot and her behaviour online has become quite sad and dangerous to view as it’s very triggering.
Thats just the last few months/year. X

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.