Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that video is actually an ad. All that negativity at the beginning really doesn't set the mood. Why do brands give her money??

Reactions: 24
Madeline gave her tips lol. Lily must be fuming when these ladies offering tips she doesn’t want

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't with her pointing out her hair is curly at the root and then not, THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR HAIR IS DEAD, LILY, for duck's sake, damaged hair won't curl, yeah? Because it's coarse and has no energy left.

Also her cursing curly hair like it's leprosy, doesnn't Rich have curly hair?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Is Lily's vlog just 24 minutes of her moaning about her hair? Or is there other stuff too?

Pretty much!

- Lilly moans about hair.
- Rich takes car to the garage to charge for half an hour. Takes Grey with him.
- Rich makes lunch for Lily and has last nights left overs himself.
- Rich takes Grey to the park while Lily talks about the car.
- Lily moans about hair.
- They go to see Rich's sister. Rich drives there and most of the way back.
- Rich makes dinner. Lily complains that they don't have enough broccoli.
- Rich baths Grey.
- Lily moans about her hair.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Also! Can we talk about how they were talking to her after she (Grey, not lily about her hair) was throwing a tantrum!! I’m no parent yet but I’d surely hate to be talked to like that as a kid. And to hear my parents so opening mocking / talking about me. It all felt very manipulative to me. Poor kid.

Reactions: 11
That was 20+ minutes of Lily trying to prove a point, that she has to heat style her hair. She has so much hatred for her hair and is in so much denial. Just because you were able to colour and heat style your hair for years doesn't mean that it was good for your hair. But she totally thinks because she's been doing it for years it can't possibly be that. Also, she totally projects all her hair issues onto it being Grey's fault. Did no one else pick up on it when she was talking about how Rich said something about his hair putting him in a bad mood and Lily says "Welcome to my world since having a baby". What a horrible thing to say.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I don’t understand why she won’t just accept that she has curly hair. She’s been killing her lovely curly hair with heat and straighteners for years and it’s at breaking point (literally). She should watch Jamie Paige’s curly hair recommendations because she’s really embraced her naturally curly hair and it looks great!

I also find it quite unbelievable how rude she is about curly hair - my husband has very curly hair and I’ve got him to embrace it over lockdown with the right products and it looks amazing now. She just needs to accept she doesn’t have straight hair lol

"I can't even talk about it anymore" and then talks about it throughout the vlog. Like others, I'm also shocked Vauxhall were willing to give her money for this depressing vlog. Grey was cute with her watering can though. Lily is fortunate that she can get away with scraping all her hair back off her face, so like others have suggested, why doesn't she try some different plaited styles. She even wore plaits on her wedding day didn't she?

Reactions: 31
Lily’s hair drama shows that she’s never had to figure out anything herself. Living with her parents until she was 27/28 certainly didn’t help. She’s not equipped with basic life skills or emotional maturity to see beyond even minor issues and try to navigate life, help herself, like most adults do. I can see a hormonal confused adolescents obsess over their hair so helplessly as there’s the pressure to fit in at school and most teenagers don’t have the means to sort things out, but not a thirty something privileged Londoner mother. (had to include Londoner as it actually gives her easier access to a lot of services).

We’ve been in some sort of lockdown/remote working for more than a year. Lily had no events or social gatherings to attend and her job revolves around whatever she decides to film. She can only blame herself for not sorting her hair out during this pandemic. Three-four months from now, she will complain how she can’t just let her hair be as she needs to attend influencer events, and beauty is her job, and will keep on frying her hair the same way she kept mistreating her lips with putting on unnecessary makeup even at weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Until she admits her hair is damaged and it’s her own doing she’s never going to love her hair again. She needs to own up to messing up her hair, and that still using the heat on it everyday is making it worse, its never getting better.

if she could just see that literally no one cares if her hair is messy whilst she goes through the process of getting her curls back then she would stand a chance. But she will dislike her hair for the rest of her life if she keeps heat styling it.

she’s making it a much bigger drama than it needs to be, stop throwing a tantrum lily about something you did to yourself.

Reactions: 16
1. She admitted that her hair was broken, she was always adamant that it stopped growing
2. She blamed the new hair place that she went last summer, the same one wearetwinset went.
3. That car gear part is stupid. Is an automatic transmission car and it just doesn’t come with a stick gear. Not electrical exclusive . How are they paying her
4. Toddler tantrum, she said that Grey doesn’t know how to communicate the fact that she just want an untoasted bagel. Like Lily you are 35 and still can’t communicate
999EE8A8-D2BE-4F61-BBA2-45E274BD1145.jpeg
68A7C5ED-760F-4D3C-A9E8-F2087D00FD96.jpeg
4E95446F-9FEA-44E7-8827-269D159D65BA.png

Reactions: 20
Until she admits her hair is damaged and it’s her own doing she’s never going to love her hair again. She needs to own up to messing up her hair, and that still using the heat on it everyday is making it worse, its never getting better.
Nothing is ever her fault so her hair is damaged because of Grey. She has an inflated sense of self and is very judgemental, hence it’s always someone else’s fault for not telling her what to do instead of it being her fault doing the wrong thing.

• Heart
This is insane... I am a curly girl and my whole family has straight or wavy hair, and when you're a teen, it's so much easier to straighten (social pressure, family obviously doesn't understand the maintenance..).. But I stopped all straightening in my early 20s when you start accepting who you really are, and my hair has never been healthier! Of course the transition period will be awkward, but come is, she'll be 35 and still straightening/damaging her hair and putting on those 2006 straightener "waves" in it? Listen to your body!

Madeleine Olivia is mega annoying but that's decent advice she's given Lily. Shame Lily probably sees herself as being above other influencers and would never take advice.

Reactions: 15
Pretty much!

- Lilly moans about hair.
- Rich takes car to the garage to charge for half an hour. Takes Grey with him.
- Rich makes lunch for Lily and has last nights left overs himself.
- Rich takes Grey to the park while Lily talks about the car.
- Lily moans about hair.
- They go to see Rich's sister. Rich drives there and most of the way back.
- Rich makes dinner. Lily complains that they don't have enough broccoli.
- Rich baths Grey.
- Lily moans about her hair.

Sounds like Rich is doing everything as usual! I can't believe he makes lunch for Lily, then eats leftovers himself. Lol. Poor guy. Why can't Lily make her own lunch FFS?!

Reactions: 18
Sounds like Rich is doing everything as usual! I can't believe he makes lunch for Lily, then eats leftovers himself. Lol. Poor guy. Why can't Lily make her own lunch FFS?!
She’s a busy London mum with very special hair problems, did no one tell you?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Practising how to be single dad, well done Rich. I find it so toxic for Lily to keep bringing up the fact that all her suffering was due to Grey (hair issues) You choose to have a baby, shut up.

I bet she emotional blackmail Rich into doing a lot of stuff at home by bringing up the fact that she had difficult labour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol at her suggesting the hairdresser used a “harsher bleach” - yeah like your usual bleach was all gentle and natural

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She has had a year in Lockdown she could of just left her hair and tied it up every day but no she accepts freebies like the steampod/GHD and fries her hair.
Just got a free haircut and hates her hair, bet they won't invite her back.
Hated her teeth now loves them but hates her hair. She really is a drain and poor Rich must be sick of the moaning. Grey has lovely soft curls not coarse like Lilly. My hair is the same texture but red but I just get on with it. I grew up in the seventies and if you had red curly hair boy did you get bullied for being different but guess what I love being different.
People are still struggling with Covid and she moans about her hair zzzzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.