Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her minions be like thank you for being real..

Her whole house is ugly, I think she is trying to go for the beige vibe that all bloggers are going for. I think the wall colour is alright, had she not get a kindly gifted bed, but go for a lighter wood colour it would have been okay. Lol I rather sleep in anna flat than hers. Who thinks Anna’s cheap flat is better than hers?

Reactions: 4
She can’t even go on what looks like a lovely little family getaway to the South of France and enjoy a change of scenery without trying to lay the groundwork for her next scrounge and beg project.

Who goes on holiday and in amongst the beach and sunset posts starts jabbering on about how they’re not happy with certain rooms in their house and that they need to start looking at changing it? All these dimfluencers have ulterior motives to everything. Just shut your trap Lily, eat some croissants and crepes, enjoy some fresh sea air and being out of the London smog for a week or two, and then when you get home start making the changes you see fit in your bedroom...better still learn to reach in your purse for a credit card and pay for them yourself instead hinting for it from brands your absolute greedy beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand what could not 'work' with that room. She's got a bed and wardrobe in there, and I think her vanity. What more does she need? And 'the room doesn't work' sounds so ridiculous. It does work, it functions as a bedroom.

But yes, she is putting in the groundwork for more extensive begging when she comes home. Did she actually pay for anything in her home, or was it all #sokindlygiftedbycompanieswewerealreadyresearchingwhataretheodds!

Reactions: 13
Amazingly Lily, when you go around looking for something to be unhappy about you will generally find it.

Reactions: 6
Amazingly Lily, when you go around looking for something to be unhappy about you will generally find it.
Point proven.

I can just imagine her whining in English to some no-nonsense French shop keeper about the lack of changing facilities and them gesturing at the disabled loos floors 😂 Sacre bleu! No one cares about you Lily over in France, you’re a bloody nobody!

Attachments

I bet she wants an en-suite or something. Or the bed is too small and she can’t fit a bigger one in that room. The wardrobe are hideous and very 70s along with the colour.

I honestly think they will move house in a year. She’s never liked that house, they had the massive renovation after living in it for 5 minutes and it still doesn’t ‘work’ for her. She find misery in everything because she always wants bigger and better and can never just be happy. Maybe stop looking on Pinterest and just enjoy your house and child.

Reactions: 7
I bet she wants an en-suite or something. Or the bed is too small and she can’t fit a bigger one in that room. The wardrobe are hideous and very 70s along with the colour.

I honestly think they will move house in a year. She’s never liked that house, they had the massive renovation after living in it for 5 minutes and it still doesn’t ‘work’ for her. She find misery in everything because she always wants bigger and better and can never just be happy. Maybe stop looking on Pinterest and just enjoy your house and child.
Agreed, she’ll say the house is ok for them as they are but not big enough for another child. Because she needs an office for all that work she does. And she’ll say she wants to move and have renovations underway before having the next baby. So next year sounds about right.

They could, of course, push into the loft like normal people but I think lily wants more, bigger, next etc and she won’t be able to resist the lure of somewhere new.

Point proven.

I can just imagine her whining in English to some no-nonsense French shop keeper about the lack of changing facilities and them gesturing at the disabled loos floors 😂 Sacre bleu! No one cares about you Lily over in France, you’re a bloody nobody!
I do think it os actually a problem (speaking as a mum). Where I come from this was an issue as well until one actress got fed up with no changing facilities on gas stations and she changed her baby on the counter. While I don’t agree with doing that ( I can change a baby in my arms if needed, Lol) she highlighted the problem and few years later we have changing facilities everywhere, feeding rooms, baby rooms etc. I hate Lily’s complaining, but I am with her on this one.

I do think it os actually a problem (speaking as a mum). Where I come from this was an issue as well until one actress got fed up with no changing facilities on gas stations and she changed her baby on the counter. While I don’t agree with doing that ( I can change a baby in my arms if needed, Lol) she highlighted the problem and few years later we have changing facilities everywhere, feeding rooms, baby rooms etc. I hate Lily’s complaining, but I am with her on this one.
I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment but it’s LP’s willingness to moan and put herself in the centre of everything which is eye-rolling for me.

She is in a position to drive change in a number of areas if she was so inclined as she has a large following but she’s too lazy, she just wants things to suit her in the moment eg a separate waiting room for her baby at the doctor’s.

Which actress was it out of interest? She sounds amazing

Reactions: 5
I have noticed that anytime she’s on complaining about the lack of baby facilities, it’s Rich who’s actually doing the changing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding the bedroom makeover- i think is just Lily finding a way out to save her careers and Renovation is something that people have interest in

she wrote a book (failed), renovation (she was lucky that she did it at a time where gifted doesnot need to be declared), pregnant and have a baby (people still dislike her). I think each journey she thought is going to be better but it didn’t.

subconsciously she will keep giving excuse that she needs a bigger place, undertaking renovation project, begging for free tit — to save her careers because she will never survive a normal 9-5 job.

i hate it when she needs to pay something with her own money then she will labelled it as ‘expensive’ - mate that is what we normal folks are doing.

Reactions: 9
I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment but it’s LP’s willingness to moan and put herself in the centre of everything which is eye-rolling for me.

She is in a position to drive change in a number of areas if she was so inclined as she has a large following but she’s too lazy, she just wants things to suit her in the moment eg a separate waiting room for her baby at the doctor’s.

Which actress was it out of interest? She sounds amazing
oh, she’s from my country so unless you’re Polish you won’t know her 😉

Reactions: 2
Definitely think she will move within the year-as soon as grey starts moving that will be her excuse 🙄 also has she ever shown what’s in their changing bag? I can just imagine their daily bag to be absolutely overloaded with pointless crap 🙈

Reactions: 5
Just watching her new video which she starts off quite positively (weird!) but you see her spiteful side come through when she’s criticising Rich for how he says croissant. She surely knows people watch her videos, I’d hate for someone to hear me speaking to my husband like that let alone thousands of people.

And then what’s even more bizarre is she edits these videos and doesn’t see how she comes across so she leaves these moments in.

Reactions: 7
She's talking about the weather not being great in France 'but I feel like I'm on holiday just being here'. Umm.. you ARE on holiday just being there.

She's now starting to realise that being on holiday with a baby does not mean you get much 'down time', because 'their down time is not your down time, so we've done a lot of walking which is tiring'. Please woman.
And she keeps going on about the time difference, and then 'we're going to do 15min of play, and then bath, and then bottle...' 15 min. of play? Wow. Glad she's on that tight of a schedule.

Then Rich starts to moan about being on holiday with a baby is 'the same thing but different time zones'. What an incredible conclusion. It's almost like a baby is a baby wherever you take it....

Reactions: 16
Everybody is different as a parent but I never stuck to any type of schedule while on holiday, in fact, on holiday everything was really go with the flow, which is just great. So either Grey is a difficult baby or they are just parents making things difficult without necessity.

If Lily ever wants to get her 'old' body back I do suggest she starts by eating right, she seems to be on a sugar binge or something?

...oh good lord, now she says 'I don't really like the milk in France...'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok I haven’t watched the vlog but just from reading the comments here I know it’s going to be 🙄🙄🙄 why is she so fixated on greys routine? When my little one was a baby yea he had a routine but it was nowhere near as strict as 15 minutes of play 😳 they don’t play at that age, they are stimulated by everything around them. I actually don’t know how she is going to manage when grey gets a bit older, starts being mobile etc and actually needs to play!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.