Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I haven’t watched the vlog but just from reading the comments here I know it’s going to be [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] why is she so fixated on greys routine? When my little one was a baby yea he had a routine but it was nowhere near as strict as 15 minutes of play [emoji15] they don’t play at that age, they are stimulated by everything around them. I actually don’t know how she is going to manage when grey gets a bit older, starts being mobile etc and actually needs to play!
I can’t watch! She’s not a natural mother. 15 minutes of play? How weird! [emoji2358]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being so strict on routine must be incredibly draining. I know I couldn’t do it. My children tended to find their own rhythm and I followed that. Much more relaxing than needing to do everything by a set time.

I can guarantee she’ll be planning how to tackle the clocks change, a question about it will no doubt be asked shortly.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, they actually have all the freedom needed to be able to naturally go along with Grey's own rhythm. They each only work parttime, they are not a set of parents who have to be out the door each day at the same time and back each day at the same time. There is always someone there with the baby and that person does not have to go anywhere...so just go with the flow. I was a SAM when my children were little and while they obviously did often fall into some sort of schedule there were always days they fell out of their natural schedule. So who cares if the baby normally has a nap at 10.00 and now all of a sudden wants to nap later? Just be flexible and move with it.

The routine obsession is intense. Routine is great so you know what's roughly happening when but to schedule play time like that? Bizarre. I've only just introduced a routine at 13 weeks because my baby would get over-tired and bed time was horrendous. But it only goes as far as feed every 3 hours and nap every 2 hours. But I'm not that strict. Sometimes baby will need a nap earlier and that's fine, I just follow her lead. But play time? Jeez I just put her on her playmat during her awake time for however long she wants or go out for a walk so she can look at something other than my face or sit in a cafe so she can smile at random people. A schedule is great but you can't be ruled by it for every minute of the day.

And why on earth would they not expect holiday to be just be the same stuff just somewhere different?! I thought this was pretty much given especially with a young baby whose primary needs are sleeping and feeding?! I'm not sure what they expected to happen the minute they landed in a different country?

• Haha
I have found my people 🙌🏻 I had to unfollow LP because of rage of the amount of #gifted stuff even before the baby arrived. She literally has no clue how privileged she is, and looks miserable despite it all, and despite the new arrival. If anything it’s made her more of a misery! What do they actually pay for? Between that and the freebies for the house I just couldn’t.

Reactions: 9
It's when she kept saying, so it's 6 o'clock here but 5 o'clock at home. Ridiculous, chill out enjoy your holiday! Oh sorry your same tit different place! How rude! So many people would love to have any kind of holiday, this is her second since Grey was born.

Reactions: 9
She so English (sorry my fellow English) , every thing abroad is tit and not as good as the UK, but when she is home, all she does was moan about the weather, noise, people, and NHS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thing is, if she had said 'We have a little bit of time for play and then it's bath and bottle and bed' nobody would have said anything. But she specifically kept going on about the hour time difference and how she now had '15 min. play time'. Who does that? Especially when on holiday?

I suppose Anna Sacconejoly is another person who is so strict about routine, she'd say stuff like 'it's one minute until naptime'. What??

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry to say but she looks miserable about everything, always find something to complain about and posts far too many ads/gifted posts on instagram. I don't have a baby myself but it all seems a bit OTT, taking the travel crib to her parents' house, thinking that babies need their own wing at the gp surgery for vaccinations, not letting her friends hold Grey at a wedding so she didn't get overstimulated and thinking she is an expert on babies! She has more stuff than baby Grey needs and of course everything is gifted but that's a whole other issue... I also don't get how if she and Rich both work part-time she has no food in the fridge! Surely it's not difficult to take your baby food shopping, go when Rich has her, get Rich to go when she has her or just get a delivery in! I used to like her but since she has had Grey, she has become hard to relate to and I sit half the time with my mouth open processing what comes out of her mouth or what she posts online.
I have three children myself and it is true, there are some babies that get overstimulated when someone else is holding them. Every child is different with different nerve system.

Reactions: 1

Same as it ever was
- Is contracted with a brand to advertise their product
- Post pictures wearing said product, over a few days, none of which references it's an advert
- "you guys have been asking so much about product, I love it, here's a link #ad"

Last edited:
  • Haha
She will soon get a PR wooden floor. I think she needs a south facing room for that paint but she really has no taste lol

Reactions: 1
Haha so it’s the carpet that’s the problem and means her room colour doesn’t look as good as other peoples on Pinterest. Why didn’t she pick a colour that would look good in the room rather than pick fashion colours from Pinterest. And now she’s asking if she can put a rug on the carpet 😂

I wonder if she’s angling for farrow and ball consultation like Victoria from in the frow got for free
For her house? It definitely seems like lily is trying to stick with interiors to keep her channels going... except she’s rubbish at it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
idk Why she thinks she is good in ID, her kitchen is the only okay place because it is not design.

I can list down all I hate about the house, idk why her minions said it is inspirational

1. Her gifted sofa doesn’t go well with anything
2. Rich’s pink loo, I hate the tiles
3. Hate the yellow door colour
4. Her bathroom, nothing goes well

Hope another bloggers will buy her house and trash Lily’s house on her social media

Reactions: 2
So now her mummy has been round to stock their fridge. Jesus. She’s so out of touch. I mean it’s lovely, but most people get home from holiday, sort their own washing and groceries and all the other life admin tit then go to WORK the next day. And Rich and Lily, both part time cannot run their own lives. Honestly the sooner the arse drops out of this influencer industry the better. I would love to see lily have to get a REAL job!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So now her mummy has been round to stock their fridge. Jesus. She’s so out of touch. I mean it’s lovely, but most people get home from holiday, sort their own washing and groceries and all the other life admin tit then go to WORK the next day. And Rich and Lily, both part time cannot run their own lives. Honestly the sooner the arse drops out of this influencer industry the better. I would love to see lily have to get a REAL job!
I know, just seen it and had to come on here to see what others thought!
Yes, it's a lovely thing to do if you do it off your own back. Lily probably made her mum feel obliged to do it. We know Lilys favourite thing is a good old moan, her mum wouldn't have wanted to feel her wrath so went off to the shops.
I thought she was on holiday with her parents? 🤔

Sound cancelling headphones and aroma-bloody-therapy oil for a probably one-hour flight across the channel?...Get a grip you silly mare.

Also she literally comments daily comparing what her life used to be pre-Grey...everything is said with an undercurrent of dissatisfaction... such as “oh I used to have a flight routine” or “it takes a while to unload the car these days”...or her recent complaining about coming in from a night out and having to wake up a couple of hours later...it’s one thing to reflect to yourself about how life has changed from time to time, which of course it would for EVERYBODY when they become a parent....but it’s a whole different thing to be constantly lamenting about her days pre-Baby. She is lucky she was able to conceive fairly quickly and give birth to a healthy, growing baby - there are millions of women who would gladly give up their flight routines, spare time and evenings out for a chance at Motherhood.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
my mother is too busy working to be shopping and visiting my home ! The level of indulgence of this silly woman is off the scale.

She needs a swift kick up the arse😡😡. She really does think she's something special🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.